剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
我在教会的工作之一是协助驱魔仪式
Part of my role with the Church is assisting with exorcisms.
帮助那些正在遭受精神攻击的人们
Helping people who are under spiritual attack.
你在这儿怎么帮
How do you deal with that here?
这里的人们也在遭受精神攻击
People here are under spiritual attack,
只不过是来自经济歧视 校园贷
but it's from redlinings, from student loans,
和警♥察♥的枪击
from police shootings.
- 还有来自撒旦恶魔呢 -呃
- And the evil of the satanic? - Ah...
戏法玩意儿
The hocus-pocus stuff?
听着 我爱教会
Look, I love the Church.
我喜欢教袍 焚香 诵经
I love its robes, its incense, its chants.
但我生活在二十一世纪
But I'm in the 21st century.
我不信长着尖角和尾巴的恶魔
I don't believe in a Devil with spiked horns and a tail.
我相信十字架上燃烧的魔鬼
I believe in the devil of the burning cross
和腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
and the corrupt cop.
那为什么还信上帝
Then why believe in God?
- 你什么意思 - 都二十一世纪了
- What do you mean? - It's the 21st century.
为什么还要信神之奇迹 还要回应祈祷呢
Why believe in the God of miracles and answered prayers?
你觉得我要信上帝 就也得信恶魔吗
You think I need to believe in the Devil to believe in God?
我觉得你应该相信
I think you need to believe in...
你口中的那些戏法玩意儿
what you call hocus-pocus.
上帝和魔鬼一样看不透摸不着
God is as much hocus-pocus as the Devil.
我想问你个问题
I have a question for you.
看看你教会里那些做驱魔仪式的人
Look at the people in your church who handle exorcisms.
好好看看
Watch them.
依我的经验 他们全是在卖♥♥弄诡计
In my experience, they are all show-offs.
你不是
Not you.
但其他的驱魔师 他们都只是在演戏
But look at the other exorcists. They're all performative.
他们全沉浸在表演精神战争之中
They're all into showing off their spiritual warfare.
那是亵渎
That's not biblical.
那样简直成了基♥督♥漫画
That's comic book Christianity.
别走 留下吧 帮我发动抗♥议♥
Stay. Come on, help me get this protest started.
不行 他们需要我
No, they need me.
那是他们装的 其实并非如此
They pretend they need you, but they don't, really.
一个十五岁的孩子刚刚尝试锯掉自己的胳膊
A 15-year-old just tried to saw his arm off
因为他家房♥子被魔鬼缠上了
because his house is demonically infested.
我原本希望把娃娃拿出房♥子
I hoped the doll being out of the house
就能解决问题
would solve the problem.
但是阴影回来了 昨晚上 就在这房♥间里
But the shadow came back, here last night, in this room.
- 伊利亚还好吗 - 他觉得石膏底下
- Is Elijah all right? - He felt bugs crawling
全都是虫子在爬 所以拿了这把刀...
under his cast, so he took this knife, and...
把石膏切掉了
carved the cast off.
哦天哪
Oh, my God.
我要把灯关了
I'm gonna turn off the light.
- 为什么 - 紫外线
- Why? - Ultraviolet.
我在娃娃里检验出了叫ABS的有毒化学物质
I found a toxic chemical called ABS in the doll.
这能帮我追踪来源
This will help me find traces of it.
他怎么样 还在医院吗
How is he? Is he still in the hospital?
要待一整晚
Overnight.
他割石膏的时候伤到了胳膊 得做手术
He damaged his arm in the process, had to have surgery.
伙计们
Uh, guys.
这是什么
What is this?
什么
What?
我觉得内森·卡萨利斯和伊利亚
I believe Nathan Katsaris and Elijah are suffering
可能患有惊恐障碍
from a possible panic disorder.
这在鳏夫中很常见
It's a very common stress reaction for widowers.
这只能解释他的精神状态
That speaks to his mental state.
那墙上这些形状呢
But these shapes on the wall?
- 本 - 可能是热桥
- Ben? - Well, possible thermal bridging.
热桥是热量在空间的运动轨迹
It's all about the way heat moves through a space.
如果室内湿度高 通气不足
If indoor humidity is high and ventilation is poor,
灰尘会聚集起来
then dust particles can clump together.
可是会出现这种形状吗
But into these shapes?
是的 比如原来的房♥主在墙上
Well, if the previous owners had Halloween decorations
挂了万圣节饰品
on the wall, for example.
- 大卫 - 我不知道
- David? - I don't know.
他家人认为是恶魔侵扰
His family thinks it's demonic infestation.
好的 我会派格里戈里处理
Okay, then I'll dispatch Gregory.
不应该派神父阿玛拉吗
Shouldn't Father Amara handle this one?
不 恶魔侵入不需要牧师
No. For an infestation, you don't need a priest.
这个普通教♥徒♥接受过训练
We have a trained layman
是专门清除恶魔侵扰的房♥子的
who specializes in clearing houses of demonic entities.
格里戈里能处理
Gregory can do it.
我是格里戈里
I am Gregory.
我来处理恶魔侵扰
I am here to deal with your infestation.
我知道
I know.
没错
Yeah.
有件事先说好
Let's get one thing straight.
今晚你骗我一句
You lie to me about anything I ask tonight,
- 我就离开 - 他没必要撒谎
- I'm out the door. - He has no reason to lie.
我必须准确掌握
It's imperative that I get
这个家庭道德情况
an accurate sense of the moral standing of this family.
你知道为什么废弃的房♥子
You know why there's no infestations
没有侵扰吗
in abandoned houses?
因为没人会注意吗
Because there's no one there to notice them?
因为恶魔只攻击
Because evil only attacks
脆弱的灵魂
where there's a soul that's vulnerable.
教义问答中没有这个
That's not in the catechism.
这在格里戈里·比尔的教义问答里
It's in the catechism of Gregory Beale,
十一年来 我专门清除这种恶魔
born out of 11 years scouring evil from places like this one.
你好像生气了
You look pissed.
每次我给教会说好话 都会遇见这种人
Every time I defend the Church, I meet someone like that.
是你拿的
It was you.
我准备放回去
I'm gonna give it back.
我只是想先玩玩
I just want to play with it first.
让我看看
Let me see it.
- 我来 - 不 我来打开
- Let me. - No, I'm opening it.
- 那你快点 - 等等
- Then do it faster. - Just wait.
这是奶奶的玩具
That's Grandma's doll.
什么
What?
- 这是奶奶的 - 不 这是林恩的
- That's Grandma's. - No, it's not. It's Lynn's.
那林恩是从奶奶那拿的
Then Lynn took it from Grandma.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
莱克萨斯 回来
Lexis, come back.
莱克萨斯 还回来
Lexis, give it back.
这不是林恩的
It's not Lynn's.
奶奶 奶奶
Grandma? Grandma?
奶奶不在这
Grandma's not here.
她把娃娃放在这
This is where she keeps it.
她要娃娃干嘛 为什么呢
What does she do with it? Why does she have a doll?
她心有祈愿
She asks for things.
比如呢
Like what?
莱克萨斯 不要
Lexis, don't.
为什么
Why not?
反正不要
Because don't.
你想吓唬我
You're just trying to scare me.
我下半辈子只想吃这个
I only want to eat this for the rest of my life.
味道像玫瑰花 是吗
It's like a flower, isn't it?
- 嗯 - 他们摆盘的方式
- Mm- hmm. - The way they arranged it?
看着就像是水仙花
It looks like a daffodil.
需要帮助吗
May I help you?
不用拘谨 查尔斯
No need to be formal, Charles.
- 你在干嘛... - 我听你的话做了检测
- What are you... - I got tested like you suggested.
你看看
There you go.
保密性病检查
我不认识这女人
I don't know this woman.
你是他妻子吗
Uh, oh, are you the wife?
没事 别担心
'Cause there's nothing to worry about.
没什么事
It's all, it's all good.
我希望所有人 除了大卫
I'm gonna need everyone, except David,
都尽量站远点
to stand as far away as possible while we do this.
这是为你的安全考虑
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表