剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
Zip-tying himself to his bed?
为什么
Why?
这样他就不会企图咬我
So he doesn't try to bite me.
好吧 所以他的这种冲动
Okay, so this urge of his-- this...
吃人的冲动 晚上会更严重吗
cannibalism-- is it worse at night?
不 我其实觉得
No. I actually think it's worse
他实习回来后更严重
when he gets back from practicum.
他在哪里实习
Where's that?
基宁堂
发现什么了吗
Anything?
不 还没有
No, not yet.
没有石棉 没有铜 铬 砷
No asbestos, no CCA.
你呢 发现任何恶魔了吗 神父
How about you? Any demons yet, Father?
你现在要一直这样吗
So you're gonna do this all the time now?
一直叫我"神父"
Call me "Father"?
对 没错 这太有趣了
Yeah, yeah. Hey, this is too much fun.
告诉我 你打算
Tell me, how do you plan
怎样处理禁欲这件事
to handle this whole celibacy thing?
谨慎处理
Delicately.
听着 你一打电♥话♥通知我
Hey, look, you call me up with a minute's notice,
我就立刻过来 开车载你去墨西哥
and I will come over and drive you down to Mexico
这样你就不必成为牧师了
so you don't have to become a priest.
谢谢你告诉我
Good to know.
你今晚会来 对吗
You're coming tonight, right?
今晚什么事
What's tonight?
今晚是我和克里斯汀为你办的授任圣职单身派对
It is your ordination bachelor party with Kristen and me.
我们要把你灌醉
We are going to get you drunk.
那是血 对吗
That's blood, right?
是的 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
好吧
All right.
知道吗 很少人知道这一点
You know, very few people know this,
《绿野仙踪》原作里写的是这样的路
but this was in the original Wizard of Oz,
而不是黄砖路
instead of the yellow brick road.
你怎么看
What do you think?
老基宁病房♥
闲人免进
我认为如果有血 可能有人受伤了
I think if there's blood, someone might be hurt.
这真是个好主意
Yeah, this is definitely a good idea.
可能只是地狱周的东西 对吧
Probably just Hell Week stuff, right?
凌晨三点 鬼魂出没
"3 a.M. haunt."
派对以后吗
After the party?
是你吗 阿科斯塔神父
Is that you, Father Acosta?
是我 给我啤酒
Me and beer.
给你 干了吧
Here, drink up.
-我已经喝两瓶了 -我还得开车
- I'm two ahead. - I still have to drive.
好吧
Well...
惊喜吧
Surprise!
这是只有我们三个人的派对吗
Oh, oh, so this is the, uh, party for just the three of us?
我们认为 你暗自希望所有人来
Well, we thought you secretly wanted everyone.
-别担心 我不会发表演说的 -谢谢
- Don't worry. I will not make a speech. - Thank you.
-敬阿科斯塔神父 -谢谢
- Here's to Father Acosta! - Thank you!
你看到蛋糕了吗
Have you seen the cake?
那么...
So...
我能和你聊聊吗
...can I talk to you?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是这个团队的朋友 博格斯医生
Oh, I'm a friend of the team. Dr. Boggs?
好吧
Okay.
他们上次驱魔时 我看到了点东西
I saw something at-at their last exorcism,
我需要跟位不会嘲笑我的人聊聊
and I need to talk to someone who won't laugh at me.
你为什么觉得我不会嘲笑你
Why don't you think I'll laugh at you?
你为你相信恶魔 对吗
Because you believe in demons, right?
我们想去阳台
We want to go on the balcony.
不不不 不行 你们会害死自己的
No, no, no, no. You will kill yourself.
好吧 我在意什么呢 行 去吧
All right, what do I care? Sure. Go.
那永远不会发生...
That would never happen...
这可不好 你应该在意
That's not very nice. You should care.
我就是坏人 你们现在还没注意到吗
Well, I'm not very nice. You haven't noticed that by now?
-不 没有 -那是什么
- No, not really. - What's that?
那个吗
Uh, that?
-没什么 你们不会想知道的 -我们想知道
- Nothing. You don't... you don't want to know. - Yes, we do.
你必须告诉我们...
You have to tell us...
-这是规矩 本 -没什么 这没什么
- That's the rule, Ben. - It's nothing. It's nothing.
这是我睡着时拍鬼用的
It's for ghosts when I sleep.
-什么 -本 你有录像带吗
- What? - Ben, do you have footage?
你有照片吗 求你了 我们能看看吗 本
Do you have pictures? Please, can we see, Ben?
-你们晚上会睡不着的 -拜托
- You won't sleep at night. - Come on.
行 好吧 我告诉你们
All right, okay, I'll tell you.
我告诉你们 只要你们别在我床上跳
I'll tell you if you stop jumping on my bed.
-快点 -让开些
- Come on. - Move over.
你们真想知道吗
You really want to know?
-对 -是的
- Yeah. - Yes.
-有时在深夜... -好的
- Sometimes late at night... - Yeah.
会有鬼魂
...I get visited...
-来找我 -行 好啦
- ...by ghosts! - Okay. Okay.
本
Ben!
好吧 我的工作已经结束了
All right, my work here's done.
抱歉 我们不能错过这个机会
Sorry. We couldn't let this moment pass.
早告诉过你们晚上会睡不着的
Told you you wouldn't sleep at night.
没事 很高兴见到大家
It's okay. It's good to see everybody.
你的孩子看起来很开心
Your kids seem happy.
是的 她们不太出来
Oh, yeah. They don't get out much.
你还好吗 大卫
Are you okay, David?
时间快到了 会很难吗
Is it hard, the countdown?
不 我只是...
No, I just...
我的脑中掠过了一些惯常的疑问
My mind runs through its usual doubts.
你看起来总是做正确的事 所以...
Well, you always seem to do the right thing, so...
-是吗 -必须的
- Do I? - Oh, yeah.
比我做的多
Much more than I do.
我只是...
I just, um...
没什么
Nothing.
天啊 我的孩子
Oh, my God. My kids.
我检查了那一刻的每一秒
I examined every second of that moment.
那...那不是幻觉
It-it was... There was no hallucination,
不是灯光作用
no trick of the light.
那里确实有什么东西
There was something there.
你信仰天父吗
Do you believe in God the Father?
我相信我看到的
I believe in what I see.
所以你看到了一个幽灵 一个恐怖的东西
So what you saw was a figure, a scary thing,
但你的部分意识想说那是
but a part of your mind wanted to say it was,
什么 灯光的作用
what, a trick of the light
或是你过度活跃头脑制♥造♥的恐惧吗
or your overactive mind creating fears?
-是的 -因为你一生奉行经验主义
- Yeah-huh. - Because you've devoted your life to the empirical,
当经验让你困惑时
and when the empirical confuses you,
你必须为其创造出心理学
you have to create psychologically
或科学上认可的解释
or scientifically-approved explanations for it.
但假如没有心理学上的解释呢
But what if there was no psychological explanation?
所以我请教您
That's why I'm asking you.
不 你请教我是因为你期待我说
No, you're asking me because you want me
我准备说的内容
to say what I'm about to say.
停止制♥造♥虚无之物去回避上帝吧
Stop creating fictions to avoid God.
那是底线
That's the bottom line.
所以这个恶魔走向了你
So this demon walked up to you,
你的内心期待一个不是恶魔的解释
and your mind wants to make it anything but a demon,
因为如果恶魔真实存在 生活就太可怕了
because if there were a demon, life would be terrifying.
你用来建立生活基础的一切 全都错了
Everything you based your life on would be wrong.
你问我怎么办
You ask me what to do.
如果你是认真的 看到那位先生了吗
If you're serious, you see that man over there?
那是克莱基大主教
That's Monsignor Korecki.
你现在过去和他说
You go up to him right now and you say,
"我想要受洗 我想得到上帝的宽恕"
"I want to be baptized. I want God to forgive me."
因为如果你不这么做
Because if you don't,
你看到的那个恶魔
that demon that you saw
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表