剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
Leland.
我得来支持我的精神顾问
I just had to show my support for my spiritual counselor.
是本 他给我打电♥话♥
Oh, that's Ben. He's been trying to call me.
- 喂 本 - 克里斯汀 是我
- Hello? Ben? - Kristen, hey, it's me.
- 喂 - 喂
- Hello? - Hello?
- 克里斯汀 - 本
- Kristen! - Ben!
什么
What?
真奇怪 这是他打来的第五个电♥话♥了
That's weird. That's the fifth time he's tried to call.
他也给我打了三次电♥话♥
He called me three times, too.
他应该到这来和我碰头的
He was supposed to meet me here.
你觉得是发生了什么吗
What do you think is going on?
你最后一次见到他是在什么时候
When is the last time you saw him?
昨天晚上 我们在讨论电梯游戏
Uh, last night. Discussing the Elevator Game.
克里斯汀 克里斯汀
Kristen! Kristen!
你听得到我吗
Can you hear me?
你听得到我吗
Can you hear me?!
低电量 仅剩余10%电量
这不太妙
That is not good.
你们撑了多长时间
So how long did it take you two?
弗里西亚死的 对吗
Wyatt died first, right?
对
Right.
他应该是在弗里西亚穿过那道门的
He was probably down here a month before Felicia
一个月前到这下面来的
came through that door, hmm?
电梯下来的时候 他以为他终于得救了
He thought he'd finally been saved when the elevator arrived.
他朝她大喊 让她别让门关上
He yelled for her to keep the door open,
但她想的还不够快
but she wasn't thinking fast enough.
为什么 因为
And why would she? Because...
你让电梯来的时候 电梯就应该来
elevators come when you call them!
她抱着他
She held him.
又饿了一个月
For another month as she starved.
她甚至可能击退过虫子
She probably even fought off the bugs.
而现在我在这里 没有人可以抱
And here I am, without anyone to hold.
那一大堆虫子也会找上我
And the swarm of bugs will get me, too.
我在这儿陪着你
I'm here with you.
那就是我需要的
Yeah, that's all I needed.
本 本 本
Ben, Ben, Ben.
我来安慰你了
I'm here to comfort you.
天哪 真是场噩梦
Oh, my God. What a nightmare.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为你的奶奶在你小的时候一直这样告诉你
Because your grandma always told you that as a child.
在加尔桑 记得吗
In Gharsana, remember?
还记得是什么意思吗
Remember what it means?
"死人在坟墓中被折磨
"The dead are tortured in their graves
如此痛苦以至于动物能听见他们的惨状"
to the point that animals can hear them."
那是条圣训
It is a hadith.
真不应该跟小孩子说这个
Ugh, what a horrible thing to tell a child.
她想让我保持敏锐
She wanted me to stay observant.
结果呢
And how did that work out?
过来 本 让自己舒服点
Come on, Ben, get comfortable.
在我身边躺下来 平静地
Lie down next to me, peacefully.
用最后的百分之十的电量来完成你的遗嘱
And use your last ten percent to write your will.
再说一遍 我听不到你
Say it again. I couldn't hear you.
听得到吗
Hello?
我说 按下第二层 再按呼叫按钮
I said, press two, and then the call button.
你试着按了第二层吗
Did you try pressing "two"?
还有呼叫按钮
And the call button.
完全和一样回到这里
Exactly like Ben to come back here
想要解开这个谜题
and try and figure it out.
如果不是第二层 那又是什么呢
So if it's not the second floor, what is it?
太贴心了
That's so sweet.
卡利玛 我爱你
"Karima, I love you."
你知道什么很棒吗
And you know what's great?
当你死了 人们会感到难受
It makes people feel bad when you're dead.
他们会担心 在你还活着的时候他们对你不好
They worry they didn't treat you well enough when you were alive.
干得漂亮
So good job.
告诉他你如何在最后接受了基♥督♥
Oh, tell him how you accepted Christ at the end.
那会让他发疯的
That'll fuck with his head.
克里斯汀
"Kristen,
在所有人中 我会最想念你
I'm going to miss you most of all."
不错
That's good.
或许你可以给他们留些可以用来纪念你的东西
Maybe you can give them something to remember you by.
爬满了虫子的你的尸体
Your corpse covered with bugs.
等你死了 我会给你照相
I'll take your picture when you're dead.
天哪
Oh, my God.
真是不能更伪善了 认真的吗
This is the height of hypocrisy. Seriously?
你知道为什么你很有用吗
You know why you're helpful?
我
Me?
对
Yeah.
我知道了我在对抗的是什么
I know what I'm fighting against.
本
Ben?
让电梯门开着
Keep the elevator open!
你们找到我了 你们找到我了
Oh, you got me, you found me.
本
Ben.
没事了 伙计 没事了 本
You're okay now, buddy. You're okay, Ben.
没事了
You're okay.
没事了
You're okay.tttttttttt
妈妈
Mom.
你干的事情 那些怪兽真的存在吗
The stuff you do, is there really monsters?
邪恶
亲爱的莱拉 怪兽当然存在
Dear Lila, of course there are monsters.
在下集《邪恶力量》中 你就会碰上它们
Next time on Evil, you’ll be meeting some.
有人会做出怪兽般的行径
There are people who do monstrous things.
地狱中还有人
There are still people underneath.
克里斯汀 你知道得更清楚
Come on, Kristen, you know better.
当驱魔师做了驱魔后 会发生什么
See and what happens if an exorcist deeds an exorcism.
更多怪物 下集登场
Plenty of monsters next time.
除了神之外 无人掌权
Let no power all for God.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
我已经警告过你了
I tried to warn you.
天哪
Oh my God.
在那之前 做个好梦
Until then, sweet dreams.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表