剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
可能需要你的帮助 卡尔先生
for the Church, and we could use your help, Mr. Carr.
看在路易的面子上 我给你一分钟 走吧
For Louie, I can give you a hot minute. Walk with me.
你们都是《伸张正义》的粉丝吗
So you guys, uh, fans of Justice Served?
我们最近可没少看这个剧
We've been watching a lot lately.
- 是么 - 特别有煽动性
- Yeah? - Really compelling.
煽动性 你们就看出来这个
Compelling? Is that all you got?
这是世界上最好的警♥匪♥剧
It's the number one cop show in the world.
我们已经看了... 抱歉
Well, we've seen... Sorry.
...看了几季 我们发现了这个符号♥
...seen several seasons, and we found this symbol.
那不是一个符号♥ 而是一个魔符
That's not a symbol. That's a sigil.
我说了什么
What did I say?
我们注意到有些看你节目的警♥察♥
We noticed some of the cops watching your show
也开始用魔符了
started using the sigil, too.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
那么这个魔符是从哪里来的呢
So, where does this sigil come from?
很古老了 我是听我的一个灵魂导师说的
Oh, that's old. I got that from, uh, one of my mentors.
他在五十年代的《法网》里用过
He used it on Dragnet back in the '50s.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
所以你是从《法网》那看到的
So you got it from Dragnet?
我们都是 在《加州公路巡警》里有
Well, we all did. You see that on CHiPs.
在《侠盗双雄》里 过去四十年的
It's on, uh, Starsky and Hutch. Every cop show
- 所有警♥匪♥片 - 对
- for the last 40 years. - Right.
有点像我们的兔子脚 我们的《威廉尖叫》
It's kind of like our rabbit's foot, our, uh, Wilhelm Scream.
影视剧常用声音效果 被用于超过200部影片
这是手工艺品 你们想拿什么都可以
This is craft services. You can grab anything you want.
卡尔先生 我们要处理的案子是
Mr. Carr, we're dealing with a case of a cop
警♥察♥射杀了一名手无寸铁的司机
shooting an unarmed driver
然后声称他看到了一把枪
and then claiming they saw a gun.
你说的是吉姆·特利 对吧 真可怕
Oh, you're talking about Jim Turley, right? It's awful.
我们在夜间拍摄时给他找些兼♥职♥
We give him some moonlighting work during our night shoots.
他是一个好人
He's a nice guy.
- 为什么这两个人如此冷酷 - 他们很在意
- Why are those two so grim? - They care.
他们很在意 那我们不在意吗
They care? And we don't?
你和我 我们要团结一致
You and me... we got to stick together.
你觉得你的节目...
Do you think your show...
我的节目 我有五个节目
My shows. I have five.
你认为这些节目对
Do you think they have any influence
警♥察♥或他们的行为有影响吗
on the police or how they behave?
我喜欢这些问题 你接着问
Ah, I love these questions. Keep 'em coming.
娱乐才是真正的目的 对吧
Entertainment is the real issue, right?
这和行为没有什么关系
It has nothing to do with the behavior.
是啊 但你节目的主角 克里夫·洛克
Yeah, but the lead character on your show, Cliff Locke...
他是一个不按规矩办事的警♥察♥
he's a cop who doesn't play by the rules.
- 但他完成了任务 - 即使
- But he gets the job done. - Even though
他虐待嫌疑人 纠缠证人
he abuses suspects, badgers witnesses?
所以如果一个孩子玩电子游戏
So if a kid plays a video game
他在学校开枪 你会怪电子游戏 对吧
and shoots up a school, you blame the video game, right?
孩子们没有警徽和枪
Kids don't get a badge or a gun.
行吧 我的节目帮助人们分辨是非
Ah, come on. My shows help people know good from bad.
克里夫·洛克是一个英雄 不是反英雄
Cliff Locke... he's a hero. He's not an antihero.
他不是托尼·瑟普拉诺或者维克·麦基
He's not Tony Soprano or Vic Mackey,
《黑道家族》中的黑♥手♥党♥大佬 《盾牌》中以暴制暴的突击队长
而是一个真正的英雄 一个有抱负的人
but a real hero, who is aspirational.
- 卡尔先生 - 克里夫·洛克让警♥察♥
- Mr. Carr. - Cliff Locke makes cops
想成为更好的警♥察♥
want to be better cops.
这就是为什么全美有色人种协会
That's why the NAACP
和劳工组织给了我们奖章
and the AFL-CIO gave us plaques.
这就是为什么第一季结束后申请加入
That is why there was a 30% increase in POC applications
纽约警♥察♥局的有色人种增加了百分之三十
to the NYPD right after our first season.
在我所有的节目中
And I've increased diversity by 30%
人种多样性增加了百分之三十
across all of my shows.
我去年甚至筹划了一个节目
I even pitched a show last year,
三个有色人种住在公园坡社区
three POCs in Park Slope,
纽约最宜居的社区之一
见了鬼了 他们竟然同意了
for crying out loud, and they passed on it.
你看 问题不在我
You see, I'm not the problem.
问题在于
The problem, I'm afraid to say,
公众真正想要的是什么
is what the, uh, public really wants.
你可以去大喊"黑人也重要"
You see, you can go out there and scream "Black Lives Matter,"
一群人会和你在一起
and a whole bunch of people will be with you.
但写一部
Go and write a drama
关于人们高喊"黑人也重要"的戏剧
about people screaming "Black Lives Matter",
大家很快就关电视了
you see how fast people switch you off.
我得回去工作了
Listen, I got to get back to work.
很高兴见到你们 祝你们好运
It was very nice meeting you. Good luck.
米克
Hey, Mick.
他是一个妄自尊大的人
He's a megalomaniac.
但是... 我不想这么说... 他是对的
But... I hate to say it... he's not wrong.
我们应该结束这个案子吗
So, should we end this case?
我去跟主教阁下谈谈
I'll talk to His Eminence.
基因编辑新进展
您已回到游戏中
You are back in the game.
本
Hey, Ben.
我很想念你
I've missed you.
嘘
Shh.
不要出声
Don't speak.
我知道你很难表达自己的感情
I know you have trouble expressing your feelings.
所以 Cas-3
So, Cas-3.
如果你没做错什么 那为什么要放弃基因呢
Why turn your back on genetics if you did nothing wrong?
为什么要成为愚蠢的承包商
Why become some stupid contractor?
看看CRISPR基因编辑是如何发展的
Look how CRISPR advanced without you.
您已回到游戏中
You are back in the game.
你知道你在做什么吗
What do you think you're doing?
玩游戏
Playing.
我不喜欢电子游戏
I don't like video games.
那太糟糕了 我喜欢 而且我很擅长
Too bad. I do, and I'm really good at them.
两个打一个
Two against one.
这是不公平的
Well, this is unfair.
大卫
David?
我一直在这里
I was always here.
大卫
David.
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
我只是想...
Uh, I just wanted to, uh...
和你谈几分钟
talk for a minute.
关于什么
About?
我不知道
I don't know.
关于宽恕 也许是吧
Forgiveness... maybe.
真的吗
Really?
是的
I know. Uh...
你还有一个月就要成为牧师了 对吧
So, you're one month away from being a priest, right?
是的 除非出了什么问题
Yeah, unless something goes wrong, yeah.
- 能有什么问题 - 没什么
- What could go wrong? - Oh, nothing.
我只是在做好准备
I'm just braced.
上帝可能讨厌我
God could hate me.
我可能... 讨厌上帝
I could... hate God.
- 那可能吗 - 哪个
- Is that possible? - Which one?
- 其中任何一个 - 我认为不可能
- Either. - I don't think so.
但是
But...
我总是被生活惊吓到
I'm always surprised by life.
在我尊敬的人当中
Um, you're the closest
信仰上帝的人
to someone who I respect
你是我最熟的
who believes in God...
信仰真正的上帝
um, the real God. The...
就是... 超自然的上帝
Uh, uh, well, the... the... supernatural God.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以 我...
And so, what I...
我需要知道的是
What I need to know is
当你不相信上帝
what do you do when you don't believe in God,
又想寻求宽恕的时候你会怎么做
and you're looking for forgiveness?
不是来自一个人 而是...
Not from one person, but...
因为你做过的事
for something you did?
- 你做了什么 - 没什么
- What did you do? - Nothing.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表