剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
The placebo effect of confessing,
在你认为是权威和道德标杆的人面前忏悔
of coming clean to someone you consider an authority...
可以帮助你减轻身体和心理的症状
moral authority... will alleviate your psychosomatic symptoms.
你这真的有道理吗
Does that make sense?
我觉得有的
I think it does.
稍等一下
I'll be right there.
我以为我已经系上了
I thought I tied that.
噢 嗨 克里斯汀 进来吧
Oh, hey, Kristen, come on in.
你可以跟我一起吃掉这个
You can help me with this.
克里斯汀
Kristen!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
怎么了
What?
发生了什么
What happened?
你刚刚在尖叫
You were screaming.
有吗
I was?
啊 我 什 什 什么时候戴上这个的
Uh, wh-when-when did I put this on?
你去哪了
When did you go?
去哪
Go where?
你戴着这个头盔呢...
Uh, your session with-with the, with the helmet...
- 不是吗 - 还没到我呢
- wh-when did you do it? -I haven't.
我们在想着明天
We were thinking tomorrow.
不是我先说的我要戴这个
Didn't I start to put this on,
然后 你 你说你要先戴吗
and then y-you said you wanted to go first?
- 没有 - 这是你所看到的吗
- No. - Is that what you saw...
看到大卫戴上这头盔
David putting the helmet on?
对啊
Yeah.
然后我还看到了他看到些幻觉
And I saw him having a vision, too.
什么东西
What vision?
啊...
Uh...
唔 没什么 我是说 我 我忘了
Well, nothing. I mean, I-I-I-I, I don't remember,
但之后我们还谈了谈 在幻觉之后
but we talked afterwards, after the vision,
我接受了一个紧急心理治疗
and then I had an emergency therapy session,
再然后我去了你的房♥间 看到了利兰在那
and then I went to your room and Leland was there...
这些都没有发生过吗
None of that happened?
没有 你 你都没离开过
No, you've... You haven't left.
你 你一直在这
You-You've been here.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我... 我要先走了
Yeah, I... I got to go.
我 啊 我之前做过这个一次
I, uh, I-I did this once before.
什么意思
What do you mean?
唔 我们当时在测试一个大脑定位仪
Uh, we're testing a brain-mapping device,
然后我看到了我自己就坐在你对面
and I saw myself sitting across from you
做一个紧急心理治疗
in an emergency session.
- 真的吗 - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
那么那治疗如何
How'd that go?
我告诉了你 我朋友大卫
Well, I told you that my friend David
看见了我在伤害勒鲁
saw me hurting LeRoux.
他看见了你
He saw you?
在我的幻觉里 在这治疗里
In my vision, in the session.
对 那是你的负罪感的体现
Yeah, that's your, your guilt coming out.
那正是你在我幻觉里说过的话
That's what you said in my vision, too.
那在你幻觉里 我有给你什么建议吗
Did I have any advice in your vision?
有 你说我应该去找大卫
Yes, you told me that I should go to David
向他忏悔 从而获得安慰剂效应
and confess to him for the placebo effect
来减轻我的负罪感
of alleviating my guilt.
- 真的 - 千真万确
- Really? - Yeah.
这不是我的建议 不过我觉得那也挺有趣的
Well, that's not my advice, but I think it's interesting
如果你真的觉得我会给出那样的建议
that that's what you think my advice would be.
你可能要给我再讲清楚一点
You might have to unpack that for me.
我感觉自己像是在一个镜屋里
I feel like I'm in a house of mirrors here.
在我们的谈话里 你经常提到大卫
You speak of David quite often in our sessions.
没错 因为我们是同事 所以呢
Yeah, well, we work together. So?
但你丈夫离开近两个月后
Well, your husband is back
终于回来了
from nearly two months away,
你却没有一次提到过他
you haven't mentioned him once.
所以呢
Meaning?
这反应了你所想要的生活
Reflect on what you want your life to be.
在这一时刻
In this moment.
如果是你丈夫 那就是你丈夫了
If it's your husband, it's your husband.
如果是大卫 那就是大卫了
If it's David, it's David.
为什么就得是个男的
Why is it a guy at all?
你说的没错
Yeah, you're right.
也可能是他们所代表的东西
Um, could be what they represent.
你丈夫是家庭责任
Your husband: the responsibilities of home.
而大卫是工作自♥由♥
David: the freedom of work.
还有其他的选择
There's another option.
大卫要变成牧师了
David's becoming a priest,
因此得不到的永远在骚动
so therefore it's unobtainable attraction.
也对... 或者说是个挑战
True... or it's a challenge.
此话怎讲
How so?
他没有变成牧师 那他就不再是遥不可及了
He doesn't become a priest, then he's not unobtainable.
我想跟你谈谈
Hey, I need a moment.
行
Okay.
我可以进来吗
Can I come in?
哈
Huh.
这还挺好的
This is nice.
克里斯汀让我呆在这的
Kristen asked me to stay here.
我可没说什么
Hey, did I say anything?
是你的"哈" 非常意味深长的一个"哈"
It was in the "huh." It was a very expressive "huh."
行 不如我们装作我俩完全不认识
Okay, how about you and I pretend we're complete strangers
然后我们没有历史问题 没有任何包袱
and we don't have any history, without any baggage?
我们能做到吗
Can we do that?
当然
Sure.
你先来吧
You start.
行
Okay.
嗯... 克里斯汀变了
Um... so, listen, Kristen has changed.
怎么个变法
In what way?
都变了
In every way.
她因为别人在超♥市♥插队而揍了对方一顿
She beat up someone for cutting in line at a supermarket.
真的吗
Really?
谢乐尔 这不是件好事
Sheryl, that's not a good thing.
她变得更加好斗了
She's more aggressive,
对他人更加不屑 她更加
she's more dismissive, she's more...
她更加易怒
she's more angry.
或许她就应该这样
Maybe she should be.
你知道我是因为我们的生意而离开的 对吧
You know I go away because that is our business, right?
如果生意出问题了
And if our business goes under,
那我们就还不起贷款了
then we can't pay for the mortgage here.
说好的你只会离开
You were only supposed to be gone
- 几个星期 - 是
- for a few weeks. - Right,
但之后世界经济变了
and then the world economy changed.
- 是呢 - 对吧
- Right, yeah. - Right?
因为攀岩消费很高
Because climbing is a luxury item,
- 然后我们有十个人中途退出 - 嗯哼
- and we had ten people drop out. - Uh-huh, uh-huh.
我并不是为了自己高兴而离开的
I didn't go away for my own pleasure.
当然一切都有理由
Yeah, there are reasons for everything,
我之所以回来 是因为克里斯汀扛不住了
but I am back here because Kristen is overwhelmed.
她在工作 她在做个称职的母亲
She's working, she's being a mom,
你好奇她为什么变了
and you're wondering why she's changed.
因为她必须要适应
Because she's had to adapt.
- 好 所以这是我的错咯 - 对
- Okay, so this is my fault? - Yeah.
你觉得我会有不一样的意见吗
You thought I'd say differently, right?
并没有
But I won't.
对 就是你的错
Yes, it's your fault.
怎么了
What?
不 这... 这不对
No, that's... that's not right.
- 谢乐尔 - 嗯
- Sheryl? - Huh?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
这只是个电极导电粘合剂
This is a simple conductive adhesive for the electrodes.
- 你确定要做吗 - 我觉得一个完整的评估
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表