剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
And you think that makes sense?
我不相信恶魔 但我的确知道
Well, I don't believe in demons, but I do know
警♥察♥总是会将日常用品看作枪♥支♥
that cops see guns in everyday objects all the time.
黑人的日常用品吗
In everyday objects of Black people?
拜托
Oh, come on.
不是任何事都和种族有关
Not everything is about race.
这是出警直觉有关
This is about street sense...
一个警♥察♥瞬间做出一个能拯救生命的决定
a cop making a snap decision that can save a life.
就像我当时一样
Like with me.
我们接到了一个电♥话♥
We, uh, got a call.
这发生在我进凶案组之前
This was before I was in Homicide.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我们听到一个父亲拿枪指着他两岁孩子的头
We heard a dad had a gun to his two-year-old's head,
威胁要杀掉她
threatening to kill her.
我们赶到公♥寓♥ 听到了尖叫
Oh, we go to the apartment, we hear screaming,
我们冲了进去 然后我看到了一个男人
we burst through, and I see a man
抱着他的孩子 举起来♥福♥枪♥对着我
with his baby in his arms, raising a rifle at me.
所以我也举起了我的枪 你死我活
So I raised my gun. It was him or me.
然后我听到我的搭档尖叫着让我停手
And then I heard my partner screaming at me to stop.
那家伙在用拖把清理蜘蛛网
The guy was using a mop to clear out spiderwebs.
我将它看成来♥福♥枪♥了
And I saw it as a rifle.
我对天发誓那是把来♥福♥枪♥
I swear to this day, it was a rifle.
我就差一瞬间就要向他开枪了
And I was a split second from blowing him away.
所以 我该怎么做呢
So, what do I do with that?
下次如果我犹豫了 我就会被杀掉
The next time if I hesitate, I get killed,
或者那家伙会杀掉自己的孩子
or the guy kills his infant?
所以告诉我
So you tell me.
我们讨论的是瞬间的抉择
We're talking about a split-second decision.
是的
Right.
我知道这与种族有关 但只是因为
And, yes, I know that race enters this, but only because
此前我逮捕的人 百分之七十都是非裔
70% of my arrests up until that point were African American.
我不是说世上没有坏警♥察♥
I'm not saying there aren't bad cops.
有的
There are.
但吉姆警官是好警♥察♥之一
But Officer Jim is one of the good ones.
我也是
And so am I.
至少我认为我是
At least I think I am.
所以 现在我有个问题想问你
So, now I have a question for you.
开枪吧
Shoot.
抱歉 这笑话不太成功
Sorry. That was a bad joke.
是关于勒鲁的案子
It's about the LeRoux case.
他的妻子 埃米莉 有不在场证明
Wife, Emily, has an alibi.
我听说了
I heard.
但她的新男朋友没有
But her new boyfriend doesn't.
德尔·鲁本 埃米莉和你提过他吗
Del Ruben. Did Emily ever mention him to you?
完全没有
No.
我们现在觉得
Well, the new thinking is
埃米莉让她的男友杀了勒鲁
that Emily had her boyfriend kill LeRoux
以此提供自己的不在场证明
to give her an alibi.
- 真的吗 - 是挺复杂的
- Really? - Yeah, it's elaborate.
但她男友有案底
But the boyfriend's got a criminal record.
看来埃米莉好这一口
So, it seems like good old Emily has a type.
我们打算起诉他们两个
Yeah, we're hoping to charge them both.
你从埃米莉那听说什么 一定告诉我们
So if you hear from Emily, let us know, okay?
没问题
Yeah, of course. Okay.
要我给你打个车吗
Hey, do you want me to call you an Uber?
不用了 保重
No, I'm good. Take care.
回见
I'll see you later.
测谎仪测量脉搏
A polygraph test measures pulse,
血压 呼吸和皮肤传导率
blood pressure, respiration and skin conductivity.
这些生理反应是通过
These physiological reactions are recorded
连接在受试者身上的仪器记录下来的
via the instruments attached to the subject.
测谎仪的测试对象可以通过
A polygraph test subject can trick the mechanics
利兰的监控摄像头
控制呼吸和血压来欺骗工程师
by controlling their breathing and blood pressure.
举个例子 有些犯人
Some criminals, for example,
在审讯中表现得很放松
exhibit a relaxed demeanor under interrogation,
就很难测谎
making it difficult to detect lying.
通过在家里使用血压计练习
With practice, a person can control their blood pressure
人们可以控制他们的血压
with the use of a blood pressure cuff at home.
呼吸技巧...
Breathing techniques...
本 宝贝
Ben, sweetie.
你在椅子上
You've fallen asleep
睡着了 亲爱的
in your chair again, hon.
舒服吗
How is that? Cozy?
我上次给你录音了 你不存在
I recorded you last time. You're not real.
下面每个问题你都能否认吗
Answer all my questions with a no, please.
你大学辍学
You dropped out of college
因为你在密歇根大学得到了
because you were offered a prestigious
一份很有名望的实验室工作 对吗
laboratory job at U of M, correct?
我不相信这个 所以这对我没有影响
I don't believe in this, so this has no power over me.
啊
Oh.
疼吗 本 我对你有影响了吗
Did that hurt, Ben? Did it have power over you?
什么是Cas-3 本
What is Cas-3, Ben?
这不是真的
This is not real!
如果不是真的 你怎么会疼
If it weren't real, it wouldn't hurt.
快点的 回答我
Come on. Cas-3.
你那会儿是多么自豪啊
You were so proud of it at the time.
我没有
I was not.
别胡说了 本
That was a lie, Ben.
你本以为你的基因编辑技术会改变世界
You thought your gene-editing was going to change the world.
本来是的 它应该能终结孩童疾病
It was. It was gonna end childhood diseases.
要给你看看孩子的照片吗
Should I show you a picture of those babies?
- 那不是我♥干♥的 - 那干嘛退出
- I had nothing to do with that! - Then why quit?
为什么放弃
Why give up on it all?
不然你早该富得流油了
You'd be fucking rich by now.
双手伸出窗外 立刻马上
I need to see hands out the window... now!
这就是随身摄像头的录像
So this is the bodycam footage?
- 窗户摇下来 - 是
- I want this window down. - Yes.
- 双手伸出来 - 特利警官的
- And I need to see hands. - Officer Turley's.
立刻 警♥察♥
Right now! Police!
它只能说明那是一个手♥机♥ 对吧
Well, it's just gonna show a cell phone, right?
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Do not move!
不许动
Do... not... move!
对 没多大用处
Yeah, so that doesn't help much.
什么
What?
等下
One second.
这儿
There.
文身
The tattoo.
这啥啊
What is it?
魔符
A sigil.
邪恶 第二季第六集
警♥察♥ 不许动 不许...
Police! Do not move! Do... not...
动
move!
所以现在我们觉得特利警官着魔了
So, now we think Officer Turley's possessed
而不仅因为他种族歧视
and not just racist?
这话说的真难受
I'm not proud of that sentence.
感觉真奇怪 我们给了他想要的东西
Yeah, it is weird to give him what he wants:
在大陪审团面前为他辩护
a defense for his grand jury.
也许远不止呢
Oh, this might be bigger than that.
这是什么
What's this?
我手♥机♥里的记录
Clips from my iPhone.
请出示驾照和行驶证
License and registration, please?
警♥察♥克星
在车里等会儿 我去查一下
Stay in your car. I just need to check this.
这都是巡查临检吗
What? These are all pull-overs?
警♥察♥克星 自动记录每次临检 阻止警♥察♥射杀
我有个手♥机♥应用可以记录警♥察♥拦截
Yeah, I have an iPhone app that records police stops.
先生 请下车
Step out of your vehicle, please, sir.
对了 我有个朋友建议我下载这个
Right, I have a friend who suggested I get that.
你只需说 "我在接受巡查临检"
You just say "I'm being pulled over,"
就开始记录了
and it starts recording.
你手♥机♥里有多少这样的记录
How many pull-overs are there?
- 五次 - 是多久的
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表