剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
这是一个问题 只是一个假设
It's a question. It's just... It's a hypothetical.
我过去做过一份不光彩的工作
I did a job in my past that I'm not proud of.
当茱莉亚和我在做12步戒酒法的时候
When Julia and I were doing the 12 steps,
他们说如果我们想要得到原谅
they said if we were looking for forgiveness,
我们可以向比我们自己更大的东西求原谅
we could ask it of anything bigger than ourselves.
一棵树 一片森林
A tree, um, a forest,
邮局
the post office.
- 那有什么用呢 - 这是在承认
- What does that do? - It acknowledges
有比你自己更大的东西
that something is bigger than yourself.
它允许你对世界
It allows you to say the actual words "I'm sorry",
真实地说出"对不起"
you know, to the world,
而不只是在你的脑海里
not just in your mind.
你必须说
You have to say, to, um...
用语言表达出来
verbalize it, you know?
对一棵树或者一个邮局
To a tree or the post office?
或者大海
Or the ocean.
你不是把那些东西当成上帝
I mean, you're not treating those things as God.
你只是在寻找比你自己更大的东西
You're just looking for something larger than yourself.
这听起来很疯狂
That sounds insane.
是的
Yes.
但是宽恕寻求的是
But forgiveness is looking
"超越理解的平静"
for "peace that passeth understanding".
任何合乎逻辑的事情 比如去看治疗师
Anything logical, like going to a therapist
或吃片药
or getting a pill,
都不会给你带来真正的平静
is not going to give you true peace.
人们潜意识知道
People intuitively know
经验主义的局限是
that the limits of the empirical are...
经验
the empirical.
美国邮政部
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
没错 我是疯了
Yeah, I am.
是的
Yup.
- 喂 - 抱歉 你会原谅我吗
- Hey. - I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?
当然 随便
Sure. Whatever.
不 不是随便
No, it's not whatever.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
请你说"我原谅你"
Say "I forgive you."
我原谅你
I forgive you.
去看看脑子吧
Get some help.
谢谢你们
Thank you
辛勤地工作 很抱歉案子结束了
for all your great work, and so sorry to put you out,
但是 现在一切都很好
but, well, everything's great now.
大陪审团洗清了特利警官的罪名
Turns out the grand jury cleared Officer Turley.
- 你在开玩笑 - 我没有
- You're kidding. - No.
他已经回到警队了 所以你们也看到了
He's back on the force, so, as you can see,
没必要再为他辩护了
there's no need for a defense.
他想让我替他谢谢你们
He wanted me to thank you for him.
对了 主教阁下 工会将会在下面几个周日
And, Your Eminence, the union's gonna be sending
派一些志愿者到您那里
some volunteers to you over the next few Sundays.
这就是守护者在保护自己人吗
So was that The Protectors protecting one of their own?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
大陪审团是独♥立♥的
The grand jury's independent.
吉姆犯了一个无心的错误
And Jim made an honest mistake.
但我对你有个想法 阿科斯塔先生
But I do have a thought for you, Mr. Acosta.
别再缠着米克·卡尔了
I would stop questioning Mick Carr.
他是个好人
He's a good man,
他在公会很受认可
and he's been good to the union.
- 这是在威胁我吗? - 不 不 不
- Is that a threat? - Oh, no, no, no.
我们怎么可能威胁一个受训牧师呢
We'd never threaten a seminarian.
我们很尊重教会
We respect the Church.
我们也希望你能尊重我们
But we want you to respect us.
去年 神父托马斯死于自然原因
Last year, Father Thomas died of natural causes.
一周前 修道士听到他的坟墓里传来嗡嗡声
A week ago, monks heard humming coming from his tomb.
修道院打开了坟墓
The monastery opened the crypt
发现他是这样的状态
and found him like this.
梵蒂冈方面在考虑神父托马斯是不是圣徒
The Vatican wants to consider Father Thomas for sainthood,
但是他们要证实两件事
but they need two things first.
DNA证据证明这句遗体确实不朽
DNA evidence to make sure this is true incorruptibility,
没有腐♥败♥
no decay.
以及第二个奇迹的证据
And evidence of a second miracle.
- 所以你需要我们去取证? - 是的
- So you need us to go get it? - Yes.
困难在于
And here's the difficulty.
圣三一是一座静默修道院
Sacred Trinity is a silent monastery.
禁止说话 一个字也不行
No talking, not a word,
你们要在那呆一周
for the whole weekend you're there.
就这样结束了 是吗
That ended the way it was going to, didn't it?
大陪审团从来不起诉警♥察♥
Grand juries never prosecute cops.
下一案吧
Onto the next.
天呐 我做了什么
Oh, come on. What did I do?
警官你好 我真的不知道我做了什么
Hello, Officer. I-I honestly don't know what I did.
不 别担心 沙基尔先生
No, don't worry about it, Mr. Shakir.
只是想确保你安全到家了
Just making sure you're getting home safe.
- 你说什么? - 这个世界很危险
- Excuse me? - World can be so dangerous.
只是想确认你没遇到什么情况
Just want to make sure nothing happens to you.
祝你今晚安好
Have a good evening.
天呐
Man.
大卫
David,
你在哪
where are you?
- 第三羔羊 - 我觉得
- Third and Lamb. - I think
我们被警方恐吓了
we're being intimidated by the police.
是的 我们被恐吓了
Yes, we are.
你得打给克里斯汀 我现在不能
You need to call Kristen. I can't.
好的 我马上联♥系♥她
Okay. I'm on it.
你好 本
Hey, Ben, what's up?
你那发生了什么吗
Uh, anything going on there?
我在准备我们的静修的行李
Uh, well, I'm packing for our silent retreat.
不知道该带什么 也许不需要泳衣吧
Not sure what to bring. Probably not a swimsuit, right?
大卫和我
David and I are getting
被警方恐吓了
some intimidation from the police.
被叫停和搜身什么的
Some stop-and-frisk stuff.
我觉得和我们质问米克·卡尔有关
I think it's from our questioning Mick Carr.
- 为什么 - 啊
- Why? - Well,
我觉得很多警♥察♥在他那做兼♥职♥
I think a lot of cops are moonlighting for him,
做了他的保护伞
and I think they're protective.
你那没发生什么吗
Nothing going on there?
没什么发生
Uh, no, nothing.
- 好的 我会小心的 - 好
- Okay. I'd watch out. - Okay.
你注意安全
Well, you be careful out there.
是啊 你也是
Yeah, same to you.
米拉 是我
Mira. Hey, it's me.
不 我很好
No, I'm-I'm fine.
我是说 我不知道
I mean, I don't know. Um...
我院子里有一个人 想吓我来着
There's somebody in my yard trying to scare us.
我不太想这么做 但是你可以......
I-I-I hate doing this, but would you be able...?
那太好了
Oh, that'd be great.
好的 十分感谢 再见
Okay, thank you. Thank you. Okay, bye.
走开 我拿了枪
Go away! I have a gun!
我要开枪了
I will shoot you!
你吓不到我的
You're not scaring me.
你可吓不到我
You can't scare me.
你好克里斯汀
Hi, Kristen.
好久不见
Long time no see.
见到你很开心
It's good to see you.
你不是真的
You're not real.
你是我愧疚的反映
You're a manifestation of my guilt.
如果你真的感到愧疚
Well, that would make a lot of sense,
那就合理多了
if you felt guilty,
但我们都知道 你并不愧疚
but you and I both know that you don't.
这是因为博格斯医生开的处方
This is about the medication Dr. Boggs prescribed.
我还能见到幻觉 你不是真的
I'm still seeing hallucinations. You're not real.
一旦你杀了人 感觉就不一样了 克里斯汀
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表