剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
一开始是一道光
It started as a light.
明亮 炫目的光
A strong, bright light.
我还以为会导致我失明
I thought it'd blind me.
让我想起以前我妈常说的
It made me think of my mom who used to talk about
天使显现在以西结面前的景象
how angels appeared to Ezekiel.
如烧着火炭的形状
Burning coals of fire.
它盘旋在空中
It hovered in midair,
距离我两点钟方向五百英尺处
about 500 feet at my two o'clock.
然后它...
And then it...
-移♥动♥了 -有多快
- moved. - How fast?
高G值 速度快 并且加速
High G, rapid velocity, acceleration.
我的F16战隼速度能达到2马赫
My F-16 Falcon reaches speeds of Mach 2.
这更快
This was faster.
快五倍
Five times as fast.
它径直向我飞来
It flew straight at me,
速度极快 仿佛穿过我了
so fast it appeared to go through me.
我突然之间感觉...
And I was suddenly...
非常平静
I was very calm.
我之前的恐惧 全部消失
All the fears I had-- they were gone.
我...感到很平和
I... felt peaceful.
你认为你遇到的是
And you're thinking this was,
天使吗
um, an angel?
-不 是UAS -那是什么 不明飞行物吗
- No. A UAS. - What is that-- a UFO?
-无人飞机系统 -这是是几时发生的
- Unmanned Aircraft System. - When did this happen?
2月18日 东部时间16点33分
February 18, 16:33 eastern time.
这物体为什么不可能是另一架飞机
And why couldn't this object be another aircraft
或无人机 或其他的技术
or a drone or some other technology?
它飞行速度达到10马赫 是音速的十倍
It flew at Mach ten, ten times the speed of sound.
而且没有音爆
And there was no sonic boom.
我无法明确说出我看到的是什么
I can't say what it is I saw for sure,
但看到它使我觉得更靠近上帝了
but seeing it made me feel closer to God
前所未有地近
than I've ever felt before.
她是飞行员吗
She's a pilot?
授勋的战斗机飞行员
A decorated fighter pilot.
她来找我们 不知道自己看到的是天使
She came to us not knowing whether she saw an angel
还是...别的东西
or... something else.
教会知道自己对这种事的
The Church is aware of its reputation for being
调查速度太慢 是出了名的
somewhat slow to investigate these kinds of issues.
教会真会考虑
Is the Church really gonna consider
是否存在外星人吗
the existence of aliens?
教会保持开放的思维
The Church is keeping an open mind.
上帝的本质属性决定了
There's nothing in God's essential nature
祂可以在祂认为合适的地方创造生命
that prevents Him from creating life where He sees fit.
在上世纪八十年代 其他教区居民
These are other unproven accounts of similar encounters
也描述过未经证实的类似遭遇
by other parishioners, going back to the 1980s.
所以你想让我们评估飞行员的可信度
So you want us to assess the pilot's credibility?
是的
Yes.
《恐怖事物立体书》2021
不明飞行物
近距离接触
我查看了不明飞行物网站
Hey, so I was checking out UFO websites
看2月18日下午4点33分
to see if there were any similar sightings
是否有类似目击事件
on February 18 at 4:33 p.M.
-然后呢 -还真的有
- And? - Well, there was.
一个ID叫"惯性否定17"的人
Someone with the handle "Inertia-negation-17"
目击事件 据报在雪城大学上方目击到不明飞行物
惯性否定17
在雪城大学目击到了 当时校园里就他一个人
at Syracuse University. He was alone on campus,
他看见天空迸发出一团光 还有某种飞船
saw a burst of light in the sky and some kind of craft.
有意思
That's interesting.
雪城大学一位教授
A Syracuse professor would lend
愿意为机长担♥保♥ 你能联♥系♥他吗
the captain credibility. Can you get in touch with him?
我已经发邮件给他了
Yup, I already e-mailed him.
我明天去学校和他见面
I'm seeing him tomorrow on campus.
约了上午9点在工程学院 你想跟我碰头吗
9:00 a.M., Engineering Quad. Do you want to meet me there?
不了 我要去见凯茜的指挥官
Uh, no, I'm meeting with Cassie's commander
查看下她的报告
to check out her account.
好 你现在在哪
Okay. Where are you now?
-什么时候 -在家
- When? - Home.
-我得挂了 -有多严重
- I got to go. - How bad?
好 我等会回你电♥话♥
Okay, I'll-I'll call you back.
生意的事吗
Business?
对
Yeah.
你们好
Hello.
我先提醒一下
A warning first.
这么做不明智
This is ill-advised.
我平时单独见克里斯汀
I see Kristen individually.
有可能会发生利益冲突
Uh, there's a potential for a conflict of interest.
我们不是想长♥期♥找你做咨♥询♥ 柯特
We're not looking for long-term, Kurt.
只是需要一些建议
We just need some advice.
但如果我们真需要长♥期♥做咨♥询♥
But if we do need long-term,
你是否能帮忙转介我们
you could maybe help refer us?
只要你们清楚这么做的局限性
As long as we know the limitations of this.
我们清楚
Uh, we do.
好 我能帮你们什么
Okay. How can I help?
我离家了几个月
Uh, so I've been away for a few months,
去科罗拉多处理生意
uh, working on our business in Colorado,
我回家后
and when I got home,
注意到
I noticed...
克里斯汀变了
Kristen had changed.
-怎么个变法 -脾气急躁
- In what way? - Uh, shortness of temper,
愤怒 还有自残
anger, um, and issues of self-harm.
哪种自残
What kind of self-harm?
我跟你说了那些是不小心烫到的
I told you those were accidental burns.
-那为什么继续发生 -并没有
- Then why do they keep happening? - They don't.
-就发生了一次 -等等
- It was just once. - Wait.
这是什么情况
What are we talking about here?
她皮肤上有烫伤
We're talking about burns on her skin.
被炉子烫到的
From the stove.
我肚子上有不小心烫到的伤痕
Accidental burns on my stomach.
愤怒是什么情况
And what issues of anger?
她在超♥市♥暴打了一个男人
She beat up a man at the supermarket.
实际情况哪有你说得那么夸张
That makes it sound more dramatic than it was.
网上都有了 克里斯汀
It's online, Kristen.
-你把他打晕了 -他的头撞到了柜台
- You knocked him out. - He hit his head on the counter.
等等 网上是什么意思
Wait. What do you mean, online?
有人用手♥机♥录下来了
Someone had an iPhone and they recorded it.
但那视频没显示之前发生的事
Yeah, but it doesn't show what happened before.
那男人插♥我♥的队 还喊我臭婊♥子♥
This guy cut in front of me, called me a bitch.
-所以你就揍了他 -我只是质问他
- So you hit him? - I confronted him.
你用一袋冷冻薯条把他砸晕了
You knocked him out with a bag of frozen French fries.
好 你们都先别说话
Okay, um, let me stop you both there.
克里斯汀 轮到你说
Kristen, y-your turn.
我不否认我变了
I don't deny that I've changed.
六个月前 如果这男人插♥我♥队
Six months ago if this man had cut in front of me,
我会说 "不好意思先生 请你排队"
I would've said, "Excuse me, sir. There's a line here."
他骂我是臭婊♥子♥ 我会不爽
And when he called me a bitch, I would've felt bad,
回家后闷闷不乐48小时
gone home, simmered about it for 48 hours,
想着
thinking about
我是否能有不一样的处理方式
how I could've handled the situation differently.
并且会气到长溃疡
And I would've developed a suburban ulcer.
然而事实上我挺身而出了
Instead, I stepped up.
现在我受了委屈
Now when I've been wronged,
就会责怪让我受委屈的人
I blame the person who wronged me,
而不是怪我自己
and not myself.
-你认为这是好事 -没错
- So you believe this is a good thing? - Yes.
这是赋权 我希望我女儿们也这么想
It's empowerment. It's how I want my daughters to feel.
那么
So,
没有评判你的意思
without any judgement...
你为什么认为自己变了 克里斯汀
...why do you think you've changed, Kristen?
因为我的工作
My work.
-教会那边吗 -是的
- With the Church? - Yeah.
为什么
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表