剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
好吧 这是我的建议
Okay, this is what I suggest.
你尝试去安伊艾找工作
You try to get a job at REI,
等你找到之后 我们可以卖♥♥掉生意
and when you do, fine, then we'll sell the business
然后我们再沟通
and then we can talk,
但这个工作 我的工作 不是问题所在
but this job... My job... is not the problem.
它支撑了我们的健康保险
It supplies our health care.
是我们的救命钱
It's our lifesaver.
那是我的
That's mine.
我之前不知道那是什么 直到劳拉看到了
Well, I didn't know what they were until Laura saw them...
劳拉看到了吗
Laura saw them?
我在看的时候 她走了进来
She came into the room when I was looking.
她说那是杀人的地图
And she said that they were maps to kill people.
不 这些不是 不是的
Mm, no, they're not, they're not. It's...
那这是什么
Then what are they?
这只是... 心理治疗的一部分
It- It's just... it's from therapy.
是处理愤怒的一种方式
It's a way to deal with anger.
有人惹怒我的时候 我就会画他们住的地方
When people piss me off, I draw where they live.
这没什么意义 没关系的
It's- It's meaningless, it- It's nothing.
你的孩子们可不知道
Your children don't know that.
我需要跟劳拉谈谈
I need to talk to Laura.
不是现在 明天吧
Not now, not... Tomorrow.
她没事的
She's okay.
她很好
She's fine.
我跟她解释了 爸爸妈妈不是认真的
I explained to her that... parents don't mean things.
只是假装而已
They pretend.
没事的
It's okay.
我们会没事的
We'll be okay.
我们会好的
We'll be good.
又是我 乔治
Hi, George again.
我有个问题要问你
I've got a question for you.
你真的相信超自然现象吗
Do you truly believe in supernatural phenomena?
空军国家警卫队 177战机联队行动组
比如不明飞行物
UFOs?
看见它让我觉得更接近主了
Seeing it make me feel closer to God.
真的吗
Really?
我猜有些人会相信各种疯狂的东西
I guess some people will believe in all sorts of crazy things.
把它赶走
Make it go away!
它在攻击我
It attacked me.
终于动真格的了
Finally, something real.
还有家庭 永远只有短暂的轻松
And family. Always such a respite.
林恩多管管妹妹们
Lynn could be more in charge.
不
No.
好了 你们都留下 我走了
All right, you all stay. I'll go.
看来下一集
Looks like next time is loaded
充满了各种令人烦恼的近距离接触
with all sorts of disturbing close encounters.
好哦
Oh, yeah.
下周之前 睡个好觉
Until then, pleasant dreams.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表