剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
If a slave were to commit suicide,
他不会上天堂 也不会下地狱
they wouldn't go to heaven or hell.
他们会受咒诅变成僵尸
They'd be cursed to work the plantation
永生永世在种植园劳碌下去
as zombies for eternity.
现在 说回今天的事
So, now, fast-forward to today.
刚果运输工厂的工作方式
The CongoRun factory is physically
于身于心都有巨大伤害
and emotionally toxic.
正如奴隶制
And, like slavery,
会把工人们都变僵尸
can turn the workers into zombies.
方式就是让人心死
By making them dead inside.
有解决方法吗
So what's the solution?
两种药剂
Two solutions.
这一瓶
This one.
蓝色试剂
The blue one.
是给你父亲的
It's for your dad.
瞒着他把它倒进他的食物里
Add it to his food and don't tell him.
让他吃下即可
Just let him consume it.
它有什么效用
What does it do?
这个
This one.
这个绿色的
The green one.
给奴隶主
It's for the slave driver.
谁是奴隶主
Who's the slave driver?
我不知道
I don't know.
但他会自己现身的
But he'll reveal himself.
他们一向如此
They always do.
你怎么样 爸爸
Hey, how you doing, Dad?
挺好
Fine.
莱拉过来帮我做了意大利面和肉丸
Lila came over and helped me make spaghetti and meatballs.
- 我现在不需要这个 大卫 - 那太糟糕了
- I do not need this now, David. - That's too bad.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你欠了四万美金的赌债
You have $40,000 in gambling debts.
- 什么 - 别否认 神父
- What?! - Don't deny it, Father.
我们只是在对你进行评估
We're assessing you.
- 这是我们的工作 - 我告诉过你我有缺点
- That's what we do. - I told you I have a weakness.
- 并且我 - 不 别说了
- And I... - No. Stop it.
你在让情况更糟
You're making it worse.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
可能是因为利兰
Maybe it was Leland.
可能是因为
Maybe it was just a
你的意志不够坚定
a weakness in your character.
但我不能忽略它
But I can't ignore it.
你向我保证过你不会把这事告诉主教
You promised you wouldn't go to the bishop.
我不会的
And I won't.
只要你请六个月假
As long as you take six months off.
并且参加戒赌项目
Go into a program.
向我保证你会那么做
Promise that,
我就不会告诉主教
and I won't go to the bishop.
你去上学吗
You going to school?
妈妈和爸爸还在睡觉
Mom and Dad are still asleep.
他们睡到现在吗
They're still asleep now?
你觉得这是因为我们的
Wow. You think this is because of our
不 不 不 不 不 不
Oh no, no, no, no, no, no.
- 爸爸 - 他们会炒了我的
- Hey, Dad. - No, they gonna fire me.
你好 哈姆林先生
Hello, Mr. Hamlin?
非常抱歉 我是东卸装码头的
I'm so sorry, this is Brandon Metellus
布兰登·梅特鲁斯
from the east loading dock.
我的闹钟今早没响
My alarm clock didn't go off this morning
我现在就来 我 什么
and I'm coming, I... What?
天哪
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
如果您觉得的话 好的
Okay. If you think so, sir.
我 我非常抱歉
I'm-I'm so sorry.
你被解雇了吗
Are you fired?
没有
No.
东码头发生了煤气泄漏
There was a gas leak on the east dock.
我组里的所有人都被送去急诊了
My whole team was sent to the emergency room.
天哪
Oh, my God.
一共四十人
All 40.
我是唯一一个不在场的
I was the only one not there.
他们彻底完了
They're out, permanently.
肺部受损
Lung damage.
布兰登 如果你没有睡过头...
Brandon, if you hadn't slept in...
我知道
I know.
你还留着那个绿色瓶子吗
You still got the green bottle?
下一个我们去找奴隶主
Next we find the slave driver.
我想我们需要武士刀
I think we need samurai swords.
准备好了吗
Ready?
- 太棒了 - 来吧
- Kicking ass. - Come on.
我会抓到你的
Gonna get you!
共享屏幕
- 没有问题我下线了 - 我们下次什么时候见面
明天 你准备好了吗
我们得让它看着像真的一样 神父
包在我身上
我听说他们发现你赌博了
我听说他们发现你赌博了
你方便聊聊吗 修女
Do you have a minute, Sister?
你冥想呼吸怎么样了
How's your breathing?
还没成功
I'm still working on it.
一直被迫分心
Been distracted.
你需要找个安静的地方
Well, you need silence.
我知道
I know.
但很难找到
It's hard to find.
不难找 你只是懒
No, it isn't. You're just lazy.
你认识穆维西尔神父吗 那个驱魔师
Um Do you know Father Mulvehill, the exorcist?
你为什么是这个反应
Why do you do that?
怎么了
What?
我发现这个好人神父 怎么说
I find the good Father, shall we say,
有些自以为是
full of himself.
你发现穆维西尔神父
You find Father Mulvehill...
他的驱魔工具包 皮质的那个
His little exorcism kit... The leather one.
他晚上一直在给那个包做旧
He spends his nights making it look weathered.
皮是新的 但他用砂纸打磨它
The leather is new, but he rubs it down
看上去就像旧的一样
with sandpaper to make it look old.
- 不是吧 - 是真的
- You're kidding. - No.
- 你怎么知道 - 我们慈善修女打扫房♥间
- How do you know that? - We Sisters of Mercy clean your rooms.
我们知道的比你们想的多得多
We know a lot more than you want us to know.
你的问题是什么
What is your question?
好吧 关于这个问题你可能已经发现了
Okay, you're probably ahead of me on this.
我觉得穆维西尔神父应该暂停主持驱魔仪式
I think Father Mulvehill should take a break from his exorcisms.
他一个月主持五六次
He conducts five or six a month,
我觉得他有些
and I think he's, um,
精神上 精疲力尽了
spiritually... exhausted.
- 你有什么依据吗 - 有的
- You have reason to believe this? - I do.
他在给他的下一个对象发消息 利兰·汤森
He's been texting his next subject, Leland Townsend.
- 他是那个... - 我知道他是谁 发了什么
- He's the man that you... - I know who he is. What's he texting?
我还是不要说了吧
I'd rather not say.
这是私人问题
It's of a personal matter.
那就去找马克斯主教
Then go to Bishop Marx.
我跟神父保证过不会告诉他的
I promised the Father I wouldn't.
那这承诺真是有够蠢的
Well, that was a dumb promise.
我
I...
可以去找他 并且告诉他
could confront him and tell him
他必须去见马克斯主教
he has to go to Bishop Marx.
不行 穆维西尔不会自愿放弃驱魔的
No. Mulvehill will never give up exorcisms willingly.
他爱死了那种戏剧性
He loves the drama of them.
他感觉自己像在演电影
He thinks he's in a movie.
你去找他 他只会跟马♥克♥思♥撒谎
You confront him, he'll just lie to Marx
说你想要削弱他
and say you're trying to undercut him.
你为什么要用那种眼神看我
Why are you looking at me like that?
你太敏锐了
You see so clearly.
真是奇怪 因为你在
It's just odd, because you're, uh...
打扫厨房♥
Cleaning the kitchen?
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表