剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
It's for your own safety.
桀派
Ah... Zepar.
我的老对手
My old adversary.
大侯爵
Gamigin.
- 不要 - 什么...这能
- No. - What, this... this will
- 普及你做的事 - 不要
- popularize what you're doing. - No.
这会让事情变得可笑
It'll make it look ridiculous.
不要
Don't.
这住所现在是你的了
This dwelling is now yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
桀派
zepar.
我的老对手
My old adversary.
你好
Hello?
戳戳
Boop.
库尔特
Kurt?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
怎么了
What's going on?
没事
Nothing.
我...
I, uh...
没事
Never mind.
等一下
Hold on.
你鼻子上有东西
You got something on your nose.
- 两个任务 - 是的
- Two tasks. - Yep.
现在轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
轮到我做什么
My turn for?
送我一件珍贵 独一无二的宝物
For the one priceless and one-of-a-kind thing
- 你欠我的 记得吗 - 哦
- that you owe me? Remember? - Oh.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你已经拿到了
You have already received it.
你学到了最重要的一课
You learned the greatest lesson of all.
你内心的力量
Your inner strength.
不 我开玩笑
No, I was joking. I was joking.
等等 好疼啊
Stay, stay, stay. Ooh, that hurt.
你会为我做什么
What are you doing for me?
最好是好东西
Better be good.
你已经毕业了
You have graduated.
这是我曾祖父的头
This is the head of my great-grandfather.
我家人一直想将族长的一部分
Our family always wanted to keep
带在身边
a piece of our patriarch close to us.
这个传家宝世代相传
This heirloom has been passed down through generations.
现在你是我的继任者
And now you are my successor.
这是你的魔符
This is your sigil.
我想要回娃娃
I want the doll back.
为什么
Why?
我还有没告诉你的部分
I didn't tell you everything.
我妻子在世时 她会送小礼物给艾迪
When my wife was alive, she would give Eddie little gifts
想让他开心
to keep him happy.
她一笑置之 不过她很迷信这个
She'd laugh it off, but she was superstitious about it.
我知道这很奇怪 不过也许我得这么做
I know it sounds weird, but maybe I need to do the same.
发生什么事了吗
Did something happen?
昨晚我又看见阴影了
I saw the shadow again last night.
驱魔没有奏效
The exorcism didn't work.
- 供奉玩偶没用的 - 你怎么知道
- Giving to the doll isn't gonna do anything. - Do you know that?
他不知道
He doesn't.
- 但我知道 - 又没什么坏处
- But I do. - Well, it couldn't hurt.
多年来 我妻子供奉玩偶 没出什么问题
And for years my wife gave to the doll, nothing happened.
我说服她停下
I convinced her to stop.
我把玩偶塞进阁楼
I bundled the doll into the attic,
过了一个月 我妻子死于心脏病
and a month later, my wife dies of heart disease.
真奇怪
Well, that was odd.
你看着很沮丧
You seem more thrown than usual.
上周我很挣扎
I've been really struggling this last week.
- 关于你的升职吗 - 是的
- About your ordination? - Yes.
我不知道自己做的事对不对
I just don't know if I'm doing the right thing.
大卫
David.
一年来 我们谈论过各种话题
You and I have been talking for a year now
从上帝到死亡
about everything from God to death
到如何存在
to how to be,
你激励了我
and you inspire me.
你我观点不同
I...I don't agree with you.
不过我...
But I...
我知道你想做个好人
I know you want to be good.
想做好人的太少了
There's so few people who want to be good.
我担心你离开的话会出事
I'm worried what'll happen if you turn away.
我知道自己有点伪君子
I know I'm a hypocrite for saying that,
可是我认为...
but I think...
我觉得你能提供平衡
I think you offer balance.
周围都是坏人
There are all these bad people,
我认为你能平衡他们
and I think you offer balance to them.
我坦白...
I will confess, I...
我喜欢和你在一起的时光
I like our time together.
可我意识到
But what's more important,
更重要的
I realized, is...
是你作为牧师
is you being this...a priest.
很不同
Different.
你想象过
You ever wonder what it'd be like
不同的情况吗
if things had happened differently?
如果在此之前 我就遇见了你
If I met you before all this,
我们会对彼此说什么
what we'd say to each other?
你知道我想过
You know I do.
我们会相爱吗
Would we be in love?
去接受圣职吧
Go get ordained.
你好 艾迪
Hello, Ed.
圣父
The Father.
圣子
The Son.
圣灵
The Holy Ghost.
我准备好了 请享用我吧
I'm ready. Use me.
恐怖事物立体书2021
玩偶
又是我 乔治
Hello, it's George.
好货不怕晚 也许是坏货
It looks like we've saved the best... the worst for last.
大卫的授职典礼到了
David's ordination has arrived.
这很好
Well, that's nice.
你要怎么接受独身这件事
How do you plan to handle this whole celibacy thing.
或者不好
Or is it?
一切都切中要害
It's all hitting critical mass.
今年发生的一切都只是开胃菜
Everything that's happened this year has only been an appetizer.
下一周 人体盛
Next time, it's a freaking small icebound.
你闻起来不一样了
You smell different.
我闻起来是怎样
What do I smell like.
像具尸体
Like a dead body.
但别害怕
But don't be afraid.
我已经决定就陪着你一起
I am decided to come sit right beside you
看事情如何发展
as you watch it all come on down.
大卫你错了
You are not right, David.
下集再见
See you soon.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表