剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
- 你怎么敢 - 闭嘴
- How dare... - Shut up!
听着 你这个小怪胎
Listen to me, you little freak.
你再叫我声婊♥子♥试试
Don't you dare call me "bitch."
我知道你杀的人都埋在哪里
I know where all your skeletons are buried.
你的手比我脏了十倍不止
Your hands are a lot dirtier than mine,
你在乎的东西也比我更多
and you have way more to lose than I do.
所以你绝对不要想着威胁我
So don't you dare threaten me.
你根本不知道你在跟什么打交道
You don't know what you're dealing with.
得了吧 我可不是什么没人要的婚礼策划
Come on. I'm not some wilting wedding planner.
你知道在你之前我跟多少恶魔约会过吗
Do you know how many demons I dated before you?
原谅我 神父 我有罪
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
我已经有两个月没有来告解了
It has been two months since my last confession.
这是我的罪行
These are my sins.
我吸可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine, I take it.
我还贩毒 我的妻子也一样
I sell it. My wife, too.
但我每个月能赚一千五百万
But I'm bringing in 15 mil every month.
我能要个真实的告解吗
Can I get a real confession, please?
这怎么就不真实了
How is that not a real confession?
这是《疤面煞星》里的主线剧情
It's the plotline to Scarface.
我们让你无聊了吗 阿科斯塔先生
Are we keeping you, Mr. Acosta?
很抱歉 神父 这是
I-I'm sorry, Father. It's, uh...
这是主教马克斯
It's Bishop Marx.
发生什么了
What happened?
他在开车回家的路上看到了一辆车
He was driving home when he saw a car
侧翻在路边而且起火了
that had turned over and was on fire.
他没事吗
Is he all right?
医生在给他做检查
The doctors are looking at him now.
他认为是大天使米迦勒
He thinks the Archangel Michael
在通过他做事
is working through him.
- 嘿 安雅 - 嗯
- Hey, Anya. - Hey. Hmm?
克里斯汀 你在这儿做什么
Kristen, hey. What are you doing here?
我在处理斯特兰德一家的事情
I'm, uh, I'm working with the Strand family.
他怎么样了
How is he?
精神错乱
Delirious, I guess.
你绝对猜不到他今天举起了一辆车
You'd never know he lifted a car today.
救出了一家四口 但奇怪的是
Got a family of four out, and the weird thing is,
他身上一点擦伤都没有
there's not a scrape on him.
别担心 我来处理
Oh, don't worry, you guys, I got this.
一定是肾上腺素的作用 对吧
It must be the adrenaline, right?
我猜也是 他说他根本没有感觉到火焰
I guess. He claims he didn't feel the flames at all.
他跨过了高速护栏 把手伸进了燃烧的车里
He leapt over a highway divider, reached into a burning car,
把它举了起来 救出了四个陌生人
then lifted it to save four strangers.
嘿 米拉说
So, hey, um, Mira said
你在和一个性感的神父一起工作
you're, um, working with a hot priest.
听着像米拉说的话
That sounds like Mira.
对了 也许你什么时候能帮我
Oh, and, hey, maybe sometime you could help me
看一下勒鲁被杀的事
with that LeRoux killing?
当然
Sure... Uh...
是你在调查吗
Are you on that?
是啊 米拉移交给我了
Yeah. Uh, Mira handed it off to me.
她怕自己当局者迷
She was afraid she was too close.
哦
Oh.
米拉怀疑是勒鲁的妻子
Mira thought, uh, it was LeRoux's wife,
但她有不在场证明 她在祷告小组
but she has an alibi... Uh, she was at her prayer group.
- 充分的不在场证明 对吧 - 对
- Good alibi, huh? - Not bad.
我们不能确定她有足够的时间
And, uh, we're not sure that she would've had enough time
去杀勒鲁然后再回来
to get to LeRoux and back anyway.
对
Mm. Right.
- 那你要我帮你什么 - 就是背景调查
- And what do you need from me? - Oh, just background.
不会让你困扰的 我保证
It'll be painless, I promise.
行 那好吧
All right, sure. Yeah.
- 我给你打电♥话♥ - 麻烦了
- I'll give you a call. - Please.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
上帝认为可以让我效劳
The Lord saw fit to allow my service.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
他丢下了我
He left me.
他停下来 把我丢在马路中♥央♥
He skidded to a halt and left me in the middle of traffic.
他需要去拯救那些陌生人
He needed to save those strangers.
这很好 我猜
It's good, I guess, but...
但难道他不应该也关心他的家人吗
shouldn't he care about his family, too?
所以是大天使 让你去救他们的吗
So, the Archangel told you to save them?
不是 是他通过我去救了他们
No. He acted through me.
雷蒙德 昨天你提到了"第二碗"
Raymond, yesterday you mentioned the "second bowl."
那是什么
What is that?
你也看到他了吗
You saw him, too?
我 我看到了什么
I... What did I see?
米迦勒
Michael.
我听到你那警♥察♥朋友说的话了
I heard your cop friend talking.
你有麻烦了吗
Are you in trouble?
我的中间名就是"麻烦"
My middle name is "trouble."
为什么找我
未知语言
如果你是大天使米迦勒
什么是"第二碗"
上帝的救赎
那是什么
比宝剑锋利一万倍的武器
世上半数都会死
为什么
为了什么
重生
毁灭后 方能重生
但全体人类怎么办
那些无辜的人怎么办
你竟敢质疑主
上帝就是正义的尺度
下一场黑死病
下一场黑死病
下一场黑死病 神秘疾病引起公众担忧
什么...
Wha...
去死吧你这蠢猪
哦谢乐尔
Oh, Sheryl.
你可真可爱
You are adorable.
是血啊
Blood.
你家有躁郁症家族史吗
Is there any history of bipolar disorder in your family?
雷蒙德 你没听见问题吗
Raymond, did you hear the question?
我听到了
I did.
那你有答案吗
Do you have an answer?
有
I do.
没有家族史
No.
那癫痫呢 有病史吗
How about seizures? Any history?
在天使降临之前
Before the visits from the angel,
你有看或听到过其他人感觉不到的东西吗
had you ever seen or heard anything that others could not?
如果你是在问雷蒙德 那答案是没有
If you are asking Raymond, his answer is no.
所以你现在不再是雷蒙德了吗
So you're not Raymond anymore?
你是米迦勒吗
You're Michael?
那是什么
What is that?
耳朵后面那个记号♥
A little mark behind your ear?
- 那是什么 - 没什么
- What is that? - Nothing.
不 就在那儿
No, it's right there.
有一个没被晒黑的小方块
It's a little square that hasn't been tanned.
你白天工作的时候 那贴着什么东西吗
In your day job, do you wear something there?
你是否就是与雅各一起摔跤的天使
Are you the angel that wrestled with Jacob,
以撒之子 亚伯拉罕之孙的那个雅各
son of Isaac, grandson of Abraham?
不是
No.
米迦勒是上帝军团的将军
Michael is a general of the Lord's army.
"第二碗"吗
The second bowl?
会是瘟疫吗
Is it a plague?
届时 我会吹响最后的号♥角
In time, I will blow the final trumpet.
作为倾倒出所有灾难的信♥号♥♥
The signal for all the bowls to be poured out,
上帝的面目将会被揭晓
so the face of God will be revealed.
如果世界上存在十位正直的人类会怎样
And if there are ten righteous people in this world?
- 你的问题与此无关 - 上帝说有关
- Your question is irrelevant. - God didn't think so.
亚伯拉罕问过上帝 如果有十位正直的人类
When Abraham asked God, he said he would not destroy Sodom
他将不会摧毁索多玛城
if there were ten righteous.
然而没有十位
And there were not.
你们看到他耳后那个贴片标记了吗
Did you guys see that little patch mark behind his ear?
- 看到了 - 雷蒙德是
- Yeah. - So, Raymond works
在摩天大楼开起重机的
as a crane operator on skyscrapers,
有时候这种工人会用东莨菪碱贴片
and sometimes the workers use scopolamine patches
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表