剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
Let me hear your prayers.
嗯
Hmm?
你看 哪有那么难啊
See, was that so hard?
妈妈 你在天堂吗
Are you in Heaven, Mom?
我理论上应该在这里能见到上帝的
I think I'm supposed to see God here.
是啊 在天堂
Yes, Heaven.
- 但你无法看见上帝 - 为什么
- But you can't see God. - Why not?
- 因为你不信教 - 如果我看见 我会信的
- Because you don't believe. - okay, if I saw, I might believe.
你不会的 我知道你... 很固执
No, you won't. I know you... you're stubborn.
- 我总是这么说 - 是你让我变固执的
- I always said that. - You made me stubborn.
那是谁
Who's that?
附近的一个妓♥女♥
One of the prostitutes from the neighborhood.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
他们十点出来接客
They came out at 10:00.
你还记得我跟你说过什么吗
Do you remember what I said to you?
不记得
No.
不 哦 她的脚吗
No, yeah. The feet?
没错
That's right.
看她脚下
Look down at her feet.
它是只鬼
It's a ghost.
我的天啊 老妈 那是什么
Mom- Mom, Mom. What is... What is it, Mom?
- 那究竟是什么 - 我不能帮你
- What is that? - I can't help you.
妈妈 你在说什么啊
Mom. Mom, what do you mean?
嘿 你冷静点
Hey, give yourself a few seconds.
- 你还好吗 - 发生了什么
- You okay? - What happened?
- 你看到什么了 - 我无法逃离...
- What'd you see? - I couldn't get away from...
我无法逃离...
I couldn't get away...
无法逃离什么
You couldn't get away from what?
本
Ben?
可能是那次被困地下室
Could be a vestigial reaction
残留的反应
from being stuck in that basement.
我以为那个头盔只会引起正向反应
I thought the helmet only provoked positive reactions.
对于大部分试验者来说 的确是的
For the most significant sampling, yes.
随着我们 呃
As we've, uh,
扩大了数据收集的范围
expanded our data collection, we're starting to see
已经有些参与者出现了...
some participants experience...
非正向的反应
counter-positive reactions.
- 比如呢 - 比如经历悲伤的 难过的
- Like what? - Grief, sadness,
黑暗的 毫无意义的事情
darkness, uh, meaninglessness.
所以有些人看到了天堂
So some see Heaven.
另外一些看见了地狱
Others see Hell?
我不会用这个词来形容
It's not a word that I would use.
哎呀
Oops.
我们谈谈吧
We should talk.
我在这呢
I'm here.
你说
Go ahead.
认出这个了吗
You recognize that?
一只手
A hand?
你往这只手上洒了"圣水"
That you splashed with your "holy water."
没错
That's right.
在你的"驱邪"仪式中洒的
During your "exorcism."
但那不是圣水
But it wasn't holy water.
是氨水
It was ammonia.
是吗
Huh.
"是吗"
Yeah, "huh."
像这样的氨水
Ammonia like this.
来 给你演示一下
Here, let me show you.
伸出手来
Put out your hand.
好
Sure.
我怎么从没听说过你
How come I've never heard of you?
因为我是个修女
Because I'm a nun.
你知道 什么东西全身是黑白红相间的吗
Do you know what's black and white and red all over?
身首异处的修女
A decapitated nun.
该你了
Your move.
行吧 我们已经达成一致...
Well, now that we've established that your little...
你的圣水把戏 其实只是氨水而已
holy water magic trick was just ammonia
上帝在地球上没有任何能力
and that God has no power on this Earth...
就算是主 从栏杆上摔下来
And that Jesus could never really survive
也只有死路一条
his fall from the parapet.
也许我们可以谈谈你的未来
Perhaps we should discuss your future.
我的未来
My future?
你没什么能给我的吧
I don't think you have anything to offer there.
那可不一定
Oh, you might be surprised.
在天堂 奖励你的是上帝
God gives you His reward in Heaven.
但在这凡世
But on this Earth...
我才是主宰
your ass is mine.
你知道去哪找我
You know where to find me.
这不是我的精神顾问吗 你好吗
Oh, my spiritual advisor, how are you?
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
和人聊聊天 备受启发
I've been having the most enlightening conversation.
我觉得教会对修女们太严苛了
I think the Church is too hard on its nuns.
她们明明很性感
I think they're sexy.
修女
Sister?
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- Are you all right? - Yes.
我刚看见利兰了
I-I saw Leland.
我们刚才聊天来着
We were talking.
他话可真够多的
He talks quite a bit.
- 他伤害你了吗 - 没有
- Did he hurt you? - No.
但我得和你谈谈
But we have to talk.
神父 请您先回避一下
Father, I need you to leave.
你需要加强一下冥想了
We need to work harder on your meditations.
为什么
Why?
敌人的攻击性变强了
Our enemy has become more aggressive.
我们得做好准备
We need to prepare.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
妈妈明明很爱你
Mom loved you.
我知道 但她也对我很失望不是吗
Yeah, but she was disappointed in me, wasn't she?
除了她自己 就没人不让她失望
She was disappointed in everyone who wasn't her.
她对我们的期望永远都是不切实际的...
She always had unrealistic expectations for us...
我从大学退学的时候 她...
But when I dropped out of college, she...
本 你到底怎么了
Ben, what is this about?
没事 就是做了一个和她有关的梦
Nothing, she... I just had a dream about her...
你不是老和我说别在意那些梦吗
You're always the one telling me to ignore my dreams.
现在能让我睡觉了吧
Can I go to sleep now?
她对我不念清♥真♥言很失望 不是吗
She was disappointed that I ignored Shahada, right?
本 别再想了
Ben, let it go.
她去世之前
When she died...
有什么遗言吗
did she say anything?
- 饶了我吧 晚安 - 卡利玛
- I'm not doing this. Good night. - Karima...
昨晚的事
So, last night?
你个老色鬼
Yeah, you dirty rat.
克里斯 你变了
Can I say, Kris, you've changed.
怎么变了
In what way?
就是那些面具 口塞
Come on, the masks, the gags,
还有烧伤什么的
the, um, the burns.
到底是怎么回事
I mean, what is going on?
你记不记得 我们一起登山的时候
Don't you remember when we were climbing,
你常说的那些话
the things we used to say?
我们才不要沦为无聊的郊区夫妇
We're never gonna turn into some boring suburban couple?
- 记得 - 所以我没变
- Yeah. - So I haven't changed.
我只是回归到那时候的我了
I just changed back.
就不能再开一个收款柜台吗
Hey, could we get another cashier here?!
队都排这么长了
There's a line!
- 克里斯 淡定 - 不 安迪
- Kris, it's okay. - No, Andy.
我们本来就该这样 不在乎别人的目光
This is who we were. We didn't give a fuck.
我知道 但我们不能一辈子都这么生活
Yeah, sure, but we can't go through life that way.
当然能 反正我能
Sure, we can. I can.
我把面具收回衣柜的时候
So I was putting the masks back in the closet,
发现了一个鞋盒
and, uh, I found a shoebox...
- 对 我需要... - 嘿 兄弟
- Yeah. I'm getting... - Hey, hey, hey, hey, buddy?
- 去后面排队 - 我就这么点东西 很快的
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表