剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
- Five. - Over how long?
一年
A year.
天啊 大卫你知道我十年一共
Oh, my God. David. Do you know how many times
才被检查了几次吗
I've been pulled over in ten years?
让我想想 让我想想
Mm. Wait. Hold on. Hold on. Let me guess.
零次
Mm... zero.
太让人生气了
That makes me so angry.
谢谢了 克里斯汀
You're so sweet, Kristen.
看这儿
There.
- 这是特利警官吗 - 不是
- That isn't Officer Turley? - No.
那是什么意思
So what are we thinking?
是警♥察♥内部的帮派吗
It's a gang within the police?
很难讲
Well, that's the question now, isn't it?
妈妈:警♥察♥来家里了
- 还好吗 - 没事
- Everything all right? - Yeah. I-I just...
我得出去一下
I've got to go.
这儿一直这么吵嘛
Is it always this loud?
只有货运列车来的时候
No, it's only the freight trains.
一天三次
They come by three times a day.
那是啥
What is all that?
啊
Huh?
是个娃娃
Oh, it's a... it's a doll.
- 像是祭坛 - 什么
- It looks like an altar. - What?
像祭坛
It looks like an altar!
是 还有这些蜡烛
Oh, yeah, the candles.
我喜欢蜡烛的味道
Yeah, I-I like the smell of candles.
宝贝 你回来了
Ah, baby!
天哪 我不知道是你
Oh, my God. I didn't know it was you.
你妈妈刚才是说警♥察♥吗
Did your mom just say the police?
不好意思 你们说吧
Guilty. I will let you talk.
和你聊天很开心
It was really nice to talk to you.
我也是
You, too.
还是关于勒鲁的案子
So it's about LeRoux again.
- 有新进展吗 - 没有也有
- Something new? - No. Well, yeah.
埃米莉的男友有不在场证明
Uh, Emily's boyfriend... Turns out he has an alibi.
他在哥伦比亚大学参加诗歌♥研讨会
The guy was taking a poetry seminar at Columbia.
谁能想到呢
Who would have thought?
我想有案底的人也可以成为诗人吧
I guess people with criminal records can be poets, too.
真是
Oh, that's better.
我想起了
So it made me remember that, uh,
勒鲁也威胁过你
LeRoux was intimidating you, too.
我想我至少应该开始留个档了
And I thought I should at least start covering my bases.
什么意思
What bases?
勒鲁被杀的时候 你在哪儿
When LeRoux was killed, where were you?
在家吗
Were you here?
- 哦 - 你在哪儿
- Oh. - Where you were.
在家吧
Here, at home? Um...
是的 我从驱魔仪式回来
Yes. I came home from an exorcism...
我朋友和她的驱魔仪式 爱死了
I love it. My friend and her exorcisms.
然后
And, um...
我回家陪女儿们
I came home to be with my daughters.
她们醒着吗
Were they awake, asleep?
- 莱克萨斯醒着 - 好
- Uh... Lexis was awake. - Great.
那我等会儿可以和她聊聊
So I can ask her later maybe
看她记不记得你回家
if, uh, she remembered you coming in.
她现在在学校吧
I'm guessing she's in school?
应该是
I think so, yeah.
最后一件事
Okay, one last thing.
勒鲁是被锯齿刀杀死的
LeRoux was killed with a serrated blade.
我得例行检查一下这件事
So, just got to check this off my to-do list.
你介意我看看你的刀吗
Do you mind if I look at your knives?
可以啊
Oh, of course.
这儿
Um...
好了
Ah, great.
没有带锯齿的 可以了
None of these are serrated. We're all done here.
其实 我还想问你件事
Great. Um, actually, I wanted to ask you something.
问吧 是不是我杀死了勒鲁
Oh, sure. Did I kill LeRoux?
不是
No. Um,
你知道这是什么吗
do you know what this is?
这个文身
This tattoo?
什么
What?
这是警♥察♥的迷信 就像穿着两双袜子
It's a cop superstition. Like wearing two pairs of socks.
保佑自己不吃枪子
Some cops do it so they don't get shot.
知道起源吗
Do you know where it comes from?
不知道 这些都是古老的传统
No idea. There are all these ancient traditions.
- 查一查 "汝咆哮" - 汝
- Check on "Thee Rant." - Thee?
外国的综合型讨论区
- 那是啥 - 这是4chan上的一个警♥察♥帖子
- What-What's that? - It's a cop thread on 4chan.
那里的警♥察♥可以告诉你更多东西
My guess is the cops there can tell you more.
我还是走吧
Uh-oh. Better go
在这个之前
before, uh...
- 回见 - 拜拜
- See ya. - Bye.
嗨
Hey.
我又做了什么
What did I do?
啊 天哪
What? Oh, my gosh.
没啊 我每次进我宝贝女儿的房♥间
Nothing. Am I really that threatening
想聊聊天 都这么吓人吗
when I come in to just talk to my daughter?
没有 但是 我做错什么了吗
No, but... did I do something wrong?
没有
No. Actually, um,
是妈妈需要你的帮助
I need your help.
什么
Okay?
记得我的朋友米拉吗
Do you remember my friend Mira?
嗯记得
Uh-huh.
她和她的同事想
So, um, she and her partner want
问你几个问题
to ask you a couple of questions about...
关于几个月前我在哪里
where I was a couple of months ago.
你还记得... 那个杀人犯吗
Do you remember that guy, that, um... the killer
就是那个来家里威胁你的那个人
who came here to threaten you?
- 勒鲁 - 对
- LeRoux. - Right, so,
他们想知道我在不在家
they want to know if I was here, too.
你当然在
Yeah, that's easy. You were.
对 我送你回房♥间睡觉
Right. And I know that I sent you to bed,
晚一点我上楼来给你盖被子
and then, later, I came upstairs to tuck you in.
你希望我这么说吗
Is that what you want me to say?
不是 我只是... 想确定
No. I-I'm just making sure that that's...
当时是这样的
that's what happened.
或许... 可能是这样
I guess that... could have happened.
你不记得我大概三十分钟后
You don't remember me coming upstairs, tucking you in
上楼给你盖被子吗
about 30 minutes later?
我记得
No, I do.
我想你说得对
I guess that makes sense to me.
那就好
Okay. Good.
谢了 莱克萨斯
Thanks, Lex.
不过 妈妈
Here's the thing, Mom.
本在房♥子里安装了警报系统
Ben had put in that alarm system,
你当时根本没法离开
and you couldn't have left
不然就会触发警报 对吧
because it would've set off the alarm, right?
对
Right.
这倒是个很好的证明
Yeah, that's-that's a good point.
作业写的怎么样了
How's homework?
- 挺好的 - 好
- Good. - Good.
汝咆哮
你看出来什么了吗
Are you seeing anything?
没有 就是一堆投诉而已
No, just a lot of complaints
有的抱怨加班 有的抱怨新巡逻车
about overtime, the new patrol cars.
就没有关于文身的吗
Nothing about tattoos?
没有 我还发现
No. No, I think I just found out
你为什么不会被警♥察♥拦下来了
why you don't get pulled over as much.
- 是吗 - "当你成了警♥察♥
- Oh, yeah? - "When you become a cop,
在大街上你会有直觉
"you get good at street sense...
一眼就能看分出好人坏人
"intuitively knowing the good guys from the bad guys.
对好人就和颜悦色 对坏人就不留情面
"You go easier on the good and harder on the bad.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表