剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
- 我不想回家 - 必须回去
- Shh! I don't want to go home. - Home, home, home.
我们得想想办法 妈妈
We have to figure this out, Mom.
我有一个主意
I have a thought.
可以问问我的一个朋友
I have a friend I can ask.
待会儿见
I-I'll see you later.
- 好 拜拜 - 好
- Okay, bye. - All right.
我们想吃冰淇淋
We should get ice cream!
嗨 凡妮莎
Hey, Vanessa.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
上帝凌驾于你的烦恼之上
God is bigger than your troubles.
上帝凌驾于人类所有的烦恼之上
He is bigger than the world's troubles.
他比这个更重要
He is bigger than this.
不错 手势运用得很到位
Okay, effective use of gestures.
大卫
David?
众所周知 在美国种族歧视和奴隶制
It's widely acknowledged that America's original sin is race,
是原罪
is slavery.
- 美国巨大的财富... - 大卫
- America's tremendous wealth... - David,
我觉得你的演讲应该以上帝之爱为主题
I thought your homily was on God's love.
我知道 我只是想用种族歧视作引子
It is. I'm just starting from a position of race.
我希望你能着眼当下
Ah. I like you're trying to address today's problems today.
而不是
The only worry is how
为了争论而争论
controversy for controversy's sake is perceived.
我没有为了争论而争论
This is not controversy for controversy's sake.
你得改一下开头
Well, you might want to tinker with the opening.
种族歧视的噱头
"Race" is one of those words that can
会盖过你的核心议题
shut people's minds to your real message.
但... 种族问题就是我的核心议题
But... race is my real message.
我持保留意见
I'll reserve judgment.
请继续
Please.
你笑什么
What?
他们不会同意你讲这个的
They will never let you deliver that.
他们会不断删改你的讲稿
They'll whittle away at it until you're saying
直到你说"上帝是真爱的化身"
"God is love."
我叫大卫 大三
David, third year.
凯文 大四
Kevin, fourth year.
你好像从来没上过课
You're the one who's never in class.
是的 他们让我去做一些评估
Yeah, they have me doing some assessing.
他们在栽培你
Mm. You're being groomed.
什么意思
For?
把你培养成名义上的领袖
Being a figurehead.
天主教的黑人代表
The great Black hope of the Catholic Church.
今晚我会邀请一些人
I'm getting some people together tonight.
一些叛变的天主教♥徒♥
Some, uh, renegade Catholics.
你来吗
Why don't you come?
好
Uh... sure.
好了 我来了 你想干嘛
Okay, I'm here. What do you want?
给我一分钟
A minute.
本 你都一个月没给我来电♥话♥了
Ben, you don't call me for a month.
现在突然...
Then out of the blue...
抱歉
And-and I want to apologize.
好吧 我原谅你了 下不为例
Okay. You're forgiven. Take care.
电梯游戏
The Elevator Game.
安索尼拉公♥寓♥ 上西区
The Ansolina apartments. Upper West Side.
有个孩子一年前失踪了
One kid disappeared a year ago.
一个月后 他女朋友也失踪了
His girlfriend one month after that.
你怎么知道是电梯游戏
How do you know it was the Elevator Game?
那个女孩最好的朋友用苹果手♥机♥录下来了
The best friend of the girl recorded it on an iPhone.
我只是就事论事
This is just about the case and not about us.
我知道
I know.
什么样的记录
What kind of recording?
录音
Audio.
他们到幽冥世界了吗
Did they get to the nether region?
我不知道 要听听录音吗
Not sure. You want to hear it?
你说什么 我是说 先按二层 再按呼叫按钮
Hello? I said, press two, and then the call button.
我知道了 我知道了
I got it, I got it!
弗里西亚 怎么了
Felicia, what's going on?
你怎么看
What do you think?
还坐着干嘛
Are you coming?
来了
Yeah.
安索尼拉公♥寓♥
Behold the Ansolina.
哥谭幽灵之旅
曾是1907年上西区最重要的建筑之一
In 1907, one of the premier buildings
也是鬼魂最常出没的地方
on the Upper West Side, and one of the most haunted.
那里共有323个人
323 people died here
死于1918年的西班牙大流感
during the 1918 Spanish Flu
他们的尸体在被清理之前
and they were stored in the cool of the subbasement
一直存放在阴凉的地下室里
until they could be collected.
时不时会出来闹鬼
They still haunt it.
可以讲讲电梯的故事吗
Isn't there a story about the elevator?
没问题 故事发生在1963年
Thank you for asking. In 1963, a 14-year-old girl
一个十四岁的小女孩正在遛狗
was taking her dog for a walk.
她走进电梯
She got on the elevator,
可就在关门之际 她的狗跑了出来
but her dog ran out the closing doors.
她试图让电梯停止下行
She tried to stop the elevator from going down,
但却被门卡住了
but she got stuck in the doors.
她挣扎着想要逃出来
She struggled to get out,
但就在那时 电梯突然开始下坠
but at that moment, the elevator dropped.
没错 她被切成了两半
That's right. Cut her in half.
传说她在弥留的十分钟里
She lived for ten minutes, and the legend is
还不停地叫着狗的名字 "蒂凡尼 蒂凡尼"
she kept calling for her dog, "Tiffany! Tiffany!"
从那以后 那栋楼里的居民经常听见她
Ever since then, residents of the building hear her,
拖着身子 在过道上爬行的声音
crawling down the halls, pulling herself along.
人们都叫她"滴咔"女孩
And they called her the Teke-Teke Girl,
因为一到晚上 她就会发出这种声音
because that's the sound she makes at night.
"滴咔 滴咔 滴咔"
"Teke... teke... teke,"
她用指甲拖着身子
as she uses her nails
在过道上爬行
to drag herself along the halls.
大家可以尽情发挥想象力了
You can take pictures now.
这就是人们叫她"滴咔"女孩的原因
And that is why they call her the Teke-Teke Girl.
这是她靠指甲在过道上爬行时
That's the sound that her fingernails make
发出的声音
as she crawls along the hall.
我不知道该说什么
Wow, I don't know what to say.
有点意思
That's some story.
所以凡妮莎觉得 我们必须完成这个游戏
So Vanessa thinks we need to finish the game,
否则鬼魂就会找上门来
or we'll be haunted.
谁的鬼魂
By who?
滴咔女孩
Uh, by the Teke-Teke Girl.
那要是没有十三层该怎么办
But how do we finish the game if there's no 13th floor?
- 妈妈 - 吓死我了
- Mom! - Fuck!
老天爷
Oh, Jesus Christ.
- 抱歉 - 没事 没事
- Sorry. - No, no, no.
我快弄完了 我这就走
I was almost done with this. Just heading out.
你能再待一个小时吗
Actually, would you mind, um, staying for another hour?
我... 我要出门办点事
So... I-I need to go... do something.
- 没问题 - 太好了
- Sure. - Great.
- 宝贝 - 怎么了
- Uh, sweetheart? - Yeah?
我很乐意照看孩子们
Um, I want to keep doing this, watching the kids.
我只是担心太晚回去会不会...
I only worry about driving home late at night.
我都忘了这茬 你走吧 我留在家里
Oh, my gosh. You go. I'll stay home.
不 我不是这个意思
No, no, that's-that's not what I meant.
我... 我在想下次能不能
I... I was wondering if I-I could
在你办公室里摆张床
put a bed out in your office for next time.
这样我就能随叫随到
That way I could be close by if you need me.
只是暂时的
I mean, it doesn't have to be permanent.
只有像今天这样 很晚了才...
Just, you know, when it gets late like this.
我会考虑的
Yeah, I'll-I'll think about it.
谢谢你
Okay. Okay. Thank you.
我... 我只是想跟我们外孙女们亲近些
I... I just really want to be close to my granddaughters.
医生也建议我这么做
It's, um, something that my therapist suggested, so...
有人吗
Help!
救命
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表