剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
Forgiveness.
人们道歉
People apologizing.
就这样吗
And that's it?
对
Yes.
这比看上去要难
It's harder than it looks.
美国人不喜欢道歉
Americans do not like to apologize.
他们担心这会露出弱点
They worry it shows weakness.
所以你觉得我应该...
So you think I should...
道歉吗
apologize?
我不知道是什么在伤害你 克里斯汀
I don't know what's hurting you, Kristen.
我知道你很难过
I know you're sad.
我知道你受伤了
I know you're hurt.
但我无法告诉你具体该怎么做
But I can't tell you exactly what to do.
我觉得我没帮上忙
I don't think I helped.
我不知道
I don't know.
别做牧师了
Don't be a priest.
为什么
Why?
我会想念你
I'll miss you.
我还会在这里
I'll still be here.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么
For?
不像自己
Not being myself.
你能对我耐心点吗
Be patient with me?
-咋样啊 老头 -咋样啊
- Hey, 'sup, old man? - 'Sup?
阿莎 这是大卫和克里斯汀
Uh, Asha, this is, uh, David and Kristen.
你们俩见过了吗
Have you two met?
刚见到
Yeah, just now.
我们马上回来
Uh, we'll be right back.
失陪
Excuse us.
谢谢你们带来两位目击证人
Thank you for bringing in the two eyewitnesses.
你收到我们的报告了 对吧
You got our report, right?
其实只是俄♥罗♥斯♥技术
It turns out it was Russian technology.
对 我看了你们的报告
Yes, I saw your report,
这位先生也看了 他是维克托·莱孔特
and so did this gentleman, Victor LeConte.
-来自罗马 -你们好
- He's from Rome. - Hello.
大卫
David.
克里斯汀
Kristen.
本
Ben.
-你好 -克里斯汀
- Hello. - Kristen...
昨天找你的男人是他吗
Was this the man who approached you yesterday?
-对 -他说自己的名字了吗
- Yes. - And did he tell you his name?
-是的 是埃德加... -劳德米尔克
- He did. Um, it's Edgar... - Loudermilk.
是的 他是美国国土安♥全♥部♥
Yes, he's with United States Homeland Security.
49岁 圣公会教♥徒♥ 妻子是犹太人
49 years old, Episcopalian. His wife is Jewish.
只有在圣诞节和复活节会参加教会活动
Only goes to services Christmas and Easter.
怎么了
What's going on?
劳德米尔克所谓的这是俄♥国♥技术
Mr. Loudermilk was not telling the truth
是他的谎言
about this craft being Russian technology.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
本 我和全世界的情报机构打交道
Ben, I work with intelligence services around the world:
美国 法国 东方国家 俄♥罗♥斯♥
America, France, the Eastern Bloc, Russia.
我对比了情报
I cross-reference that information,
得出了一个比这专属于一个国家
and come up with a more certain analysis
更加可靠的分♥析♥结果
than one country can on its own.
你是梵蒂冈的特勤局
You're Vatican secret service.
我只是梵蒂冈的一个朋友罢了 大卫
I am a friend of the Vatican, David. That's all.
名叫"圣体" 对吗
It's called "The Entity," right?
我听别人这么称呼过
I've heard other people call it that.
我不这么自称
I haven't.
我已经请求凯茜和阿莎陪我们
I have asked Cassie and Asha to accompany us
去罗马进行进一步评估 她们同意了
to Rome for further evaluation, and they've agreed.
我们也想顺道邀请你们一起来
We would also like to extend that invitation to you.
我们 我们三个吗
Us? The three of us?
-没错 -报销一切费用吗
- Correct. - All expenses paid?
我需要你们签署这些保密协议
I'll need you to sign these statements of confidentiality.
RSM育儿中心
RSM Fertility?
你是故意想让我看到 对吗
You wanted me to see that, right?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
一次解决一个问题吧 大卫
Let's handle one thing at a time, shall we, David?
那么
So...
又回到了这里
here we are.
我们又一起回到了这里
Here we are together again.
你还看到过天使的幻象吗
Any more visions of angels?
还真没有了 谢谢你的关心
No, actually. Thank you for asking.
你现在是基♥督♥教♥徒♥了吗
Are you a Christian now?
赞美上帝
Praise Jesus.
那是个玩笑
That was a joke.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
是你要血的
Uh, you asked for blood.
你去超♥市♥买♥♥了点猪血
You went to a supermarket and bought some pig's blood.
-不 是人血 -真的吗
- No. Human blood. - Really?
-谁的血 -你的
- Whose? - Yours.
看看现在管理人听谁的了
Let's see who the Manager listens to now--
是被吃掉的家伙 还是吃人的家伙
the one eaten or the one eating.
发生了什么
What happened?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们联♥系♥了萨姆森上尉和阿莎
We-we called Captain Sampson and Asha,
她们说旅程取消了
and they said it's been called off.
我要回罗马了 已经没有留下来的理由了
I am going back to Rome. No reason to stay.
-那调查呢 -她们俩都承认
- What about the investigation? - They both admitted
-她们撒谎了 -不 她们现在才是在撒谎
- they were lying. - No, they're lying now.
-你有视频 -是的 但是
- You have the video. - Yes, but
我需要的是目击证词
I needed the eyewitness accounts.
圣体在查RSM育儿中心吗
Is The Entity going after RSM Fertility?
没有
No.
RSM育儿中心
我也建议你别管了 大卫
And I would drop it, too, David.
你还要我怎么说
What do you want me to say?
我撒谎了 就这么简单
I lied. Simple as that.
你没有 是因为国安部吗
You did not. Is this Homeland Security?
他们威胁你了吗
Did they threaten you?
海伦呢 她说什么了吗
Or Helen? Did she say something?
我可以继续飞行了
I am flying again.
对我来说这才最重要
That's all that matters to me.
再见
Goodbye.
空军国民警卫队
他们给了你什么
What did they offer you?
你为什么改变了你的说法
Why'd you change your story?
麻省理工 我明年就能去了
M.I.T. I'm going next year.
-很棒吧 -拜托 你很聪明
- Pretty good, huh? - Come on. You're a smart girl.
你靠自己也能被录取
You could have gotten there on your own.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
祝你好运
Good luck.
你们知道最后还是得还回去的吧
You know you're gonna have to give that thing back, right?
知道
Yeah.
嗯 明天吧
Yeah, yeah, tomorrow.
今晚 我们要进行一个重要的实验
Tonight we have an important experiment to conduct.
-给 -我以前见过一个不明飞行物
- Here. - Hey, so I saw a UFO once.
-才没有呢 快 什么味道 -我见过的
- You didn't. Come on. What scent? - Yes, I did!
玫瑰
Roses.
很不错 很不错
Very good. Very good.
我当时...
I was, um...
我当时在爬山
I was climbing.
我在爬约塞米蒂国家公园遗失箭山
I was halfway up Lost Arrow in Yosemite.
我睡在行李架上
I was sleeping in a portaledge.
我就看到 看到一个东西从我眼前飞过去
And I saw... I saw this thing just shoot right past me.
就在眼前
Right at eye level.
我没有和任何人说过
And I didn't tell anyone about it,
因为我觉得大家都不会相信我
because I didn't think they would believe me.
有什么味道吗
Did it have a smell?
-草莓味吗 -不 你的不明飞行物
- Strawberries? - No, your UFO.
没有
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表