梵妮旁边的那根柱子 琳
The piling near Fanny, Lin.
开那条乌龟船去撞它
Ram that boat shaped like a turtle into it.
好的
Oh. Got it.
来了
Got it.
*人人都耀眼夺目*
*Everyone is looking fancy*
*个个都起来跳舞*
*Things are about to get dancy.*
表演结束了 梵妮
Show's over, Fanny!
快 谁来给我们松绑
Quick! Someone untie us!
我来了 鲍鲍
I'm coming for you, Bobby!
松绑我不太在行 但我会尽力的
I'm not that great at knots, but I'll try.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
好耶 老妈
Yay, Mom.
天 快游 快游啊
Oh, God, swim away! Swim away!
大家都潜到水里去
Everyone dive! Dive!
蒂娜
Tina!
感谢上帝 你这迷人的四眼小婊♥子♥
Thank God, you beautiful four-eyed son of a bitch.
老妈
Mom!
我的宝贝 吉恩呢
There's my girls. Where's Gene?
我在这儿 刚有点私事要处理
I'm over here. Just doin' my own thing.
-我没事 我没事 -谁管你
- I'm fine, I'm fine. - Who cares?
我的鲍鲍呢
Where's my Bobby?
你救了我们 琳达 幸好我们生活在
You saved us, Linda. Thank God we live in a time
妇女都能学游泳的时代
where women can learn to swim.
葬身大海 这是旋转木马最好的结局
A burial at sea-- it's what the carousel would've wanted.
我们曾多次讨论这个问题
We talked about it a lot toward the end.
我的梵妮小甜心
My little Fanny-apple!
人家头发都湿了啦
My hair's wet!
他们去哪儿
Where are they going?
他们要跑路啦
They're swim-running away!
他们要逃到墨西哥去了
They're escaping to Mexico!
海那边是什么 是墨西哥对吗
Or whatever's across the water. What's over there?
他们应该也会逮捕费力克斯吧
So I guess they'll arrest Felix, too.
不会 我跟他们说都是梵妮一手策划的
No. I told them Fanny was responsible for everything.
-啥 -看看他 鲍勃
- What?! - Look at him, Bob.
我们怎么能把他送进监狱
We can't send him to jail.
他不会喜欢的
He'd hate it there.
-他想杀了我们 -不算拉
- He tried to kill us. - Not really.
我们只是在 做游戏
We were just, uh, wrestling.
-兄弟俩嘛 -游戏
- Like brothers. - Wrestling?
较劲 沟通感情 我也说不清
Tussling? Bonding. I don't know.
-我去 -再说了 他不是回来了嘛
- Oh, my God. - Besides, he came back for us.
我就跟你说他不可能撑到最后的
I told you he'd never go through with it.
-我要去告诉警♥察♥ -四千元如何
- I'm gonna tell them. - Hey, how 'bout $4,000?
-这样会不会让你好受点 -什么
- Would that make you feel better? - What?!
我的家人哪是你能用钱买♥♥的
You can't put a price on my family.
-七千 -三 -二
- Seven? - Three. - Two.
-一 -发射
- One. - Blastoff!
-孩子们 让我们说会话 -太好了
- Guys, will you give me a minute here? - Great!
-我们就当什么也没发生吧 -我没说
- We'll just forget the whole thing. - I didn't say...
真是好刺♥激♥的一天啊
What a crazy day!
天 我早上还和往常一样吃了麦片
God, I had cereal in the morning,
到晚上我就差点丢了小命
and by nighttime I'm getting murdered.
琳 我这刚在和费舍奥德先生
Lin, I'm trying to work out some money thing here
谈价钱呢 你
with Mr. Fischoeder, so...
你现在需要的是洗个澡吃顿饱餐 先生
You need a warm shower and a hot meal, mister.
费力克斯 你要吃我一拳
Felix, I get one free punch.
来吧 游戏规则你懂的
Come here. You know the rules.
鲍勃 幸好我们找到了你
Bob, I'm glad we found you.
我也很庆幸 琳
I'm glad, too, Lin.
贝尔彻人还是适合在陆地上生活
The Belchers are a land family.
我们应该一起呆在店里
We should be together in a restaurant,
不是什么破码头下面
not under some dumb wharf.
咱们回家吧
Let's go home.
它不破啊
It's not dumb.
我们和老爸救的就是这个码头啊
That's the wharf we saved; that Dad saved.
看看它是怎么谢我们的
And look how it thanks us.
某种程度上 是它救了我们
Well, it sort of saved us.
老爸 我们知道你很爱码头
We get it, Dad-- you love the wharf.
我都看不下去了
I don't even want to look at it.
我要回去躺床上喝一杯
I'm gonna have a bottle of wine
配油炸面包丁
and eat some croutons in bed.
好耶 去爸妈床上开油炸面包派对咯
Yay, crouton party in Mom and Dad's bed.
-不 -好
- No. - Yes!
天呐
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表