in very high quality inner tubes down a river
玩着双陆棋 往河下游漂呢
eating fudge and playing backgammon.
好吧 我们现在得去找他们了
Um, all right, well, we're gonna go to them now, okay?
等下 等下 你看这是防狼喷雾吗
Hold-hold on; Hold up. Ooh, is this bear mace?
你为啥要把防狼喷雾对着我
Why are you holding bear mace in my face?
我们得确保
We need to know
你们准备好接受我们的邀请了
that you are ready to accept our invitation.
好吧
Okay...
放入会仪式音乐
Let's put on our "Ritual of Trust" Music.
我去拿入会洗手液
I'll get the trust lotion.
他们不在这儿 现在咋办
They're not here. Now what?
我们再吃一点点软糖吧
Let's get a tiny bit more fudge.
多吃点也可以
Or a lot bit more fudge.
大家一起来跳舞
Everybody dance now
这什么情况 我们怎么办
What the hell is going on? What do we do?
我有法子可以让我们出去
I've got an idea how to get us out of here.
跟着我
Just follow my lead.
好咧 开始咯
Okay! Here we go!
动起来 哦耶
Let's lotion up. Yeah!
太棒了 你们是首个认同入会仪式的人
Great! You're the first ever to agree to the Ritual of Trust.
肯定会很劲爆的
This is gonna be so icy hot.
-必须的 亲爱的 -十足火♥辣♥
- Oh, it sure is, hon. - Very sexual.
-太好了 -我好期待
- Whew! Yes. - I am looking forward to it.
能借你们的洗手间整理下妆容吗
Can I just use your tiny restroom to freshen up?
相信我 你不会想看到这些东西的
Trust me, you don't want any of this like this. Nah. Ew.
我们臭死了 来吧 鲍鲍
Yeah, we smell like ass. Come on, Bobby.
-太小了 -老妈
- It's too small. - Mom?
-我的宝贝儿们 -是孩子们吗
- Oh, my babies. - Is that the kids?
你们在干嘛
What are you guys doing?
逃跑
Uh, trying to escape.
-不过不怎么成功 -快去找人帮忙
- But not successfully. - Go get help.
我和你老爸被那两个好色的山中隐士
Your father and I are being held hostage
给绑♥架♥了
by the horny hermits.
我想到了一个计划
Hmm, I think I've got a plan.
计划B[蜜蜂]
A plan bee.
好了 蒂娜 都交给你了
All right, Tina. This is all you.
就把它想成换灯泡
Just like unscrewing a lightbulb.
-也许这能帮上你 -我的肩带
- Maybe this will help you. - My sash!
原来你知道我在内心深处还是个雷娘军
You knew I was always a Thundergirl deep down
会想要回这个
and would want it back.
才不是 这可是用缎子做的 大姐
No! This is satin, woman.
可不能随便扔
You don't just throw away satin!
也许雷娘军在野外也并不是一无是处
Maybe Thundergirls aren't completely useless in the wild.
也许雷娘军的一个点子 加上几只
Maybe a bit of Thundergirl resourcefulness
最后没被我整死的"武器化的昆虫"
and a little bit of survivalist weaponized insects
会产生一个绝佳的蜂群营救计划
make for a perfect swarm ideas.
看来我是雷霆生存达人呢
Turns out I'm a Thunder-vivalist.
蒂娜 别唠叨了
Tina, shush!
-赶紧的 -哦 抱歉
- Just do it! - Oh, yeah, sorry.
雷娘军进洞啦
Thundergirl in the hole!
是蜜蜂
Bees! Ooh!
他们把昆虫当武器用了
They've weaponized insects!
他们偷撕了我们生存手册上面的那一页
They took a page out of our own book.
是第十七页
Page 17.
我被蜇了
I'm getting stung!
这就是你的计划
That was your plan?!
不用谢
You're welcome.
我来喷它们
I'll Mace them!
野营还真挺好玩的
Camping is fun!
快 快 去车里
Go, go. In the car!
-鲍鲍 你的东西 -别管了
- Bobby, your stuff. - Forget the stuff!
吉恩 去把我的野外专家拿上
Gene, grab my Nature Master.
你怎么能喷我呢
You can't Mace a guy!
你又做什么了呢
Oh, well, you know what else you can't do?
把你老婆带去野营了整整40个月
You can't take your wife camping for 40 months!
你说得对 宝贝
You're right, honey.
过来 来抱抱
Come here. Come over here.
就是这样
Yeah.
给 蒂娜
Here, Tina.
这是你救老爸老妈的命赢得的奖章
It's a patch for keeping Mom and Dad alive.
虽然这算不上真正的奖章 但还是谢了
I don't think this'll count as an official patch but thank you.
你给雷娘军争光了 亲爱的
You did the Thundergirls proud, honey.
我从没离开过她们
And I never left them ever.
谁都不准提我离开的事
And no one can say I did.
-老爸 你的内♥裤♥ -谢了
- Dad, your underpants. - Thank you.
完美内♥裤♥ 完美周末
Perfect underwear, perfect weekend.
这 不是我的内♥裤♥
Uh, this isn't my underwear.
那我又多了一条内♥裤♥了
More underwear for me then.
*暴风骤雨 雷霆闪电*
*Rain! Rain! Flash! Flash!*
*雷娘军 雷霆绶带加身*
*Thundergirls wear a Thunder girl sash!*
*荣誉 友谊 信任 诚实*
*Honor, friendship, trust, integrity*
*蚂蚁 防晒霜 小品 软糖*
*Ant Raid, sunscreen, skits and jelly beans*
*身为雷娘军 就要唱这*
*Thundergirls are bound to sing this*
*自然 友谊 以及其它 之歌♥*
*Song of nature, friends and things*
*我要当永远的雷娘军*
*I'll be a Thundergirl till I'm six feet under, girl, uh!*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表