Yeah! And we've just been working in a sucky restaurant.
我知道我该去哪儿了
I guess I know where I belong.
你好 我想转到金属加工班
Hi. I want to transfer into Metal Shop.
来吧
Come in.
找舞伴
Part of dancing
也是跳舞的一部分 知道么
is finding a partner, okay?
去邀请那人跳一曲
So go ask that guy to dance.
-快去 -他要是不同意呢
- Do it. - What if says no?
用你的身体说服他
Make him say yes with your body.
用我的身体 好吧
With my body, right.
好样的
Right, yeah.
不 我不想跳舞
No, I don't want to dance.
现在咧
What about now?
好吧
Okay.
-我用身体说服这个人了 -真好
- Hey, Bob, I made this guy say yes with my body. - Great.
-还不错吧 先生 -嗯 还好
- Enjoying yourself, sir? - Yeah, this is all right.
你怎么早回来了
Hey, you're home from school early.
我还要回去的
Well, I'm going back.
我回来拿点盘子到二号♥餐厅去
I'm just grabbing some plates for the second restaurant.
-什么二号♥餐厅啊 -家政课啊
- What second restaurant? - The home ec class.
现在变成家政餐厅了
Now it's a home ec-staurant.
琳 当老师太酷了
Lin, this teaching thing is unbelievable.
我这是在改变孩子们的人生啊
I'm changing kids' lives!
我也是啊 跟你感觉完全一样
Me, too! I feel exactly the same!
我改变了泰迪的人生
I changed Teddy's life!
我不觉得我们的感觉一样 琳
I don't know if we're feeling quite the same thing, Lin.
泰迪只代表一个人生 年龄又这么大了
I mean Teddy's one life, and he's old.
我不是在跟你攀比
Not that it's a competition.
我知道 当然不是 但是
No, of course not, but, uh...
我敢说你的学生一定做不了这个
I bet none of your students can do this.
快 把那家伙举起来 举起来
Come on, lift that guy up. Lift him up.
不不不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
看到没
See that?
-我把他举起来了 -你把他举起来了
- I got him up! - He's up.
-我要转圈了 -轻轻轻 轻点
- I'm gonna spin! - Light! Light! Light! Light!
凯文 新买♥♥的裤子吗
Kevin, are those new pants?
辛迪 雷 你们和好了呀
Cindy, Ray, are you two back together?
好幸福
So happy.
保尔 石膏啥时候拆啊
Hey, Paul, when's the cast coming off?
别再把些棍子当拐杖使了
Stop using those crutches as a crutch.
大卫 来 很遗憾你的父母离婚了
David, come here. Sorry about your parents' divorce.
那不是你的错 爱你哦
It's not your fault. I love you, man.
唐纳德 那老鼠尾巴 又长出来了呀
Donald, the rat tail... it's coming back!
好了 我要去厕所了
Okay, I'm going to the bathroom now.
就不跟你们唠嗑了
I'm going to stop talking.
我没想要吓你
I didn't mean to startle you.
我只是想来看看新来的厨娘
Just wanted to check in with the new lunch lady.
我 我不是厨娘
I-I'm not a lunch lady.
你给孩子们做午餐 又长着胡子
You sell lunches to kids, you got a little mustache.
有人
Occupied!
那啥 我得回♥教♥室去了
Well, I-I should probably get back to my classroom.
别想溜
Not so fast.
把手洗了 恶心死了
Wash your hands. That's disgusting.
对哦 你都把我搞糊涂了
Oh, yeah, you kind of threw me off my routine.
-快洗 -我想自己来
- Wash up. - I prefer to do it myself.
凑近点
You got to get in there.
你能别洗我的手吗
Can you not wash my hands?
水要再热点 水要再热点才行
Hotter water. I got to get hotter water on this.
你弄痛我了 好烫
You're hurting me. That's really hot.
我的天呐
Oh! Oh, God!
我的天
Oh, God... Ah.
这下都洗干净了
Now that you're all cleaned up,
跟我去见个人
there's someone who wants to talk to you.
坐后面
Get in the back.
"坐后面"
"Get in the back"?
把座位抬起来
Lift the thing on the side,
它会自己往前滑
the seat slides forward.
从安全带下面爬进来 我帮你拽着
Crawl under the seat belt. I'll hold it up.
好的
Okay, um...
你好 我是普莱特先生
Hello. I'm Mr. Platt.
迈克尔·毛尔曼
"Michael Mauermann."
毛尔曼先生退休了
Mr. Mauermann retired.
我的名片还没印好
My cards aren't ready yet.
相信我 看起来都差不多
Trust me, they'll look quite similar.
卡福客食品服务公♥司♥
"Caf-Co Food Services."
鲍勃 我们和学校签的是独家代理合同
Bob, we have an exclusive contract
你违反我们的条款了
that you are in violation thereof.
拜托 你们这么大个公♥司♥
Come on, your big corporation has a problem
还不许孩子们自己给自己做饭吃吗
with kids making food for other kids?
当然不行
Definitely.
只要规模大过糕点义卖♥♥
If it's bigger than a bake sale,
就得通知迈克尔·毛尔曼
they call Michael Mauermann,
现在我是负责人了 所以他们找了我
and they reach me because I have his number now,
我命令你关闭你的餐厅
and I shut it down.
是福旺德老师请的我
Well, I was hired by Mr. Frond,
你跟他谈去吧
so, take it up with him.
我已经跟他谈过了
Oh. I already have.
抱歉来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我还以为是在那辆小客车里面见呢
I thought we were meeting in that hatchback over there.
鲍勃 你能不能
Bob, could you please...?
-挪个位置 -你能...
- Make a little room. - Could you...?
-来吧 -对 我可不想坐中间
- Yup. - Yeah. Yes. And I'm not gonna sit on the hump!
能有点礼貌不 鲍勃 坐过来
Can you be polite, Bob? Just move over.
-谢谢 -我不想坐到你的大腿上
- Thank you. - Well, I don't want to sit on your lap, so...
我也不愿让你坐
I don't want you to, either.
鲍勃 学校董事会赞成卡福客的意见
Bob, the administration is siding with Caf-Co.
你得把家政餐厅关了
You are to close the Home Ec-staurant,
照旧放电影 否则你就被炒了
and go back to movies, or you're fired.
不行 我不会这么对孩子们的
No. I-I won't do it to the kids.
那你就滚吧
Then out you go!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
开门 福旺德老师 我要把他推出去
Open the door so I can push him out,Mr. Frond.
你能别这样吗
- Can you not do that? - I mean,
我也可以直接缩在座位上
I can just curl up in the seat here
留出位置让他出去
and let him go by. Well,
麻烦你往前面坐一点
if you would shimmy forward, now, now...
你稍微动一下就成了
You know, all you need to do is move.
-你推我脖子干嘛 -我要把你推出去
- You're pushing my neck. - I-I want to push you out.
你...别推了
You're... Stop pushing me.
-我自己出去 -走你 成功了
- I'll just get out. - And here it comes. Got you.
-不 你没有 -我有
- No, you didn't. - Well, yes, I did.
我把你推出去了 还有你被炒了
I pushed you out, and you're fired.
-雪上加霜啊 -是我自己出来的
- So, double burn on you. - I got out on my own.
好吧 那...你又复职了
Well, then, uh... you're rehired.
-进来吧 -不 我才不会被骗
- Get back in the car. - No. I'm not falling for that.
不 快 快坐到椅子边上来
No, just... just sit down on the edge of the seat here.
-不 我要走了 谢了 -你..
- No, I'm walking away now. Thank you. - You...
换你
Now you.
不错嘛 琳 这个怎么样
Not bad, Lin, but what about...
还可以哦
Yeah, that's okay,
泰迪 但你能做这个吗
Teddy, for people who can't do this,
这个 还有这个 这个
and this and that and that and that!
你说的是这个么
Maybe you were thinking of this!
-我的脸 -天呐 琳
- Ow, my face! - Oh, my God, Lin!
这主意糟透了
This was a bad idea.
我就不该跳舞 我不该跳舞
I should never dance. I should never dance!
不 泰迪 这才是跳舞的精髓所在
No, Teddy. This is what dancing's all about.
绝不退缩 勇于尝试
Not holding back, taking chances!
没错 偶尔有人会被误伤 那又怎样
Yeah, sometimes people get hit in the mouth. So what?
你没...你没生我的气吗
You're not... you're not mad?
生气 泰迪 我可自豪了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表