-我听不见你啦 -珍妮特
- I can't hear you anymore! - Janet!
-看我都不理你 苔米 -珍妮特
- Look I respond to nothing, Tammy! - Janet!
珍妮特 珍妮特
Janet! Janet!
我现在要一心做明星
Nothing but my own desire to be a star!
珍妮特
Janet!
脑海之音 脑海之音
Oh, voice, voice,
你真是说对了
you've taught me well.
珍妮特
Janet!
不用谢 珍妮特
You're welcome, Janet.
打扰一下 苔米
Excuse me, Tammy?
现在说可能不好
This might not be the best time
但你能告诉我女厕所在哪吗
but can you tell me where the ladies' room is?
没空 蒂娜
Not now, Tina!
等等 你夹板笔记本用得好吗
Wait, how good are you with a clipboard?
我可以啊
I'm okay.
虽然我的手指经常被夹
Sometimes I get my fingers caught in the clip thing.
给 你现在就是我的协调员了
Here, you're my new coordinator.
-我吗 -对
- I am? - Yeah.
你不是想参加派对吗
You wanted to be at the party
现在我让你掌管派对
now you're running the party.
好吧 我就
Okay, I'll do the...
首先 流程写在笔记本上了
First, the schedule's on the clipboard.
不管发生什么 都得按流程办事
We have to stick to it no matter what.
-懂了吗 -懂了
- Got it? - Check.
看到那些人了吗
See all those people?
那全是亲戚
Those are my relatives.
但不亲
We're not close
而且都是老人脸
and they all have old person face.
所以你得告诉我谁是谁
So it's your job to tell me who's who.
我怎么知道
How will I know who's...?
笔记本上有一张
There's a Tammy's family
苔米家谱小抄
cheat sheet on the clipboard.
-好的 -那是贾斯汀
- Oh, okay. - And that's Justin.
他是希伯来学校的校草
He's the cutest guy in Hebrew school.
记住那张"普林姆"
Remember that punim, okay?
普林姆在古犹太语里就是"脸"的意思
That means "Face" In old Jewish language.
-贾斯汀 -女士择伴舞是在9点半
- Justin. - The ladies choice dance is at 9:30.
我指的女士 就是我自己
And by ladies, I mean me.
我要选贾斯汀做我的舞伴
I'm choosing Justin as my dance partner.
有道理
That makes sense.
然后我们直接开始跳霍拉舞
And that'll lead right into the hora,
霍拉舞: 一种传统圆舞
我会被抬到椅子上
which is when I get lifted into a chair
感觉自己就像个犹太电影明星
and I feel like a Jewish movie star,
比如琥碧·戈柏
like Whoopi Goldberg.
琥碧·戈柏:美国演员
你觉得
Would it be okay
我可以速速去一趟厕所吗
if I went to the bathroom really fast?
算了 我憋着吧
Never mind, I-I'll hold it.
-我会憋回去的 -必须憋回去
- I'll make it go away. - You do that.
蒂娜 你刚是被女主人蛊惑
Tina, did you just get bat-bullied
变成派对策划人了吗
into being a party planner?
露易丝 这条线是工作专用的
Louise? This line is for work only.
你怎么成了新珍妮特
Why do you want to be the new Janet?
至少我不用
Well, at least I'm not stuck
待在汉堡台后面
behind the burger station.
蒂娜 我一会儿要穿高跟鞋
Tina, I've got a wedgie
我可不要在自己的派对上自己提鞋
and I'm not gonna pick it at my own party!
-珍妮特的手指太小了 -先走了
- Janet had small fingers! - Got to go.
你好呀 鳄梨酱
Hello, guac.
咱们散个小步
Let's take a little walk.
露易丝去哪了 也溜了吗
Where's Louise? Did we lose her, too?
她在墨西哥餐和中餐区的交界
She's on the Mexican food, Chinese food border.
那是个纷争地
It's a war zone!
我去看看她要不要帮手
I'll go see if she needs backup.
-不不 -切
- No. - Oh, boo.
鲍鲍 我都头都晕了
Bobby, I'm getting light-headed,
我要呼吸下新鲜空气
I need some air.
琳 你头不晕 你就是想吃薄饼
Lin, you're not light-headed. You want a crepe.
你念叨薄饼
You've been saying crepe
已经念了十分钟了
under your breath for ten minutes.
什么 薄饼
What?! Crepe.
这有薄饼吗
There's crepes here?
-薄饼 -你就在说呢
- Crepe. - You're doing it.
我才没呢
I am not!
别搞笑了
Don't be ridiculous!
-薄饼 -你刚说了
- Crepe. - You just did it.
-薄饼 咋了嘛 -天哪
- Crepe. - What?! Oh, my God.
-我什么都没做 -去吧
- I didn't do nothing. - Just go.
我说了 我有点头晕
I told you, I'm light-headed.
去吃吧
Just go.
-薄饼 薄饼 薄饼 -去吧
- Crepe, crepe, crepe. - Go.
薄饼 薄饼 薄饼 薄饼
Crepe, crepe, crepe, crepe,
薄 我马上就回来
cr... I'll be, I'll be right back!
薄饼 薄饼
Crepe! Crepe!
等我一下 妈
Wait for me, Mom!
我怎么动不了了
Why aren't I moving?
我才不要一个人留下来
I will not be left alone.
但妈说马上就回来
But Mom said she'd be right back!
吉恩 看着我
Gene, look at me.
我们都心知肚明你妈只吃一个薄饼
You and I both know your mom's not coming back
是回不来的
after just one crepe.
她停不下来的 吉恩
She's not gonna stop, Gene.
她永远都停不下来了
She's never gonna stop.
她就是这样的人
It's who she is.
她要是停了 就死了
If she stops, she'll die.
跟鲨鱼一样
Like a crepe shark.
-吉恩 -嗯
- Gene? - Yes.
我们要联合一心
We need to stick together.
我来烤肉你来装盘
I'm gonna grill and you're gonna plate.
老爸 我从来没觉得你的眼神如此深情
Dad, I never realized how soulful your eyes are.
吉恩
Gene.
等等 真的咩
Wait, really?
佛罗里达来的弗里达姨妈
Aunt Frida from Florida.
她去年做了髋关节置换手术
She had hip-replacement surgery last year.
弗里达姨妈 你的新屁屁看上去好性感
Aunt Frida! Your new hip looks hot.
苔米 我太为你骄傲了
Tammy, I'm so proud of you on your big day.
我被强力胶粘上了
We got a clinger!
-蒂娜救我 -放开苔米
- Tina. - Let go of Tammy.
那是你爹妈
Those are your parents.
我认识我爹妈 蒂娜
I know who my parents are, Tina.
玩得开心吗 亲爱的
Are you having fun, honey?
妈 你把你那奇怪的香水蹭到我身上了
Mom, you got your weird perfume on me!
我得去擦擦
I got to go swab this off.
蒂娜 确保一切尽在掌握
Tina, make sure we stay on schedule.
-好哒 -闻起来不奇怪啊
- Okay. - It's not weird.
你喜欢 是吧
You like it, right?
是的 我喜欢
Um, yeah, I like it.
-我自己也喷了 -这香水雌雄皆宜的
- I wear it. - It's bisexual.
你是想说男女皆宜吗
Do you mean unisex?
一个意思
It's the same thing.
不一样好嘛
It is not the same thing.
我的游泳教练就是雌雄同体
My swim-aerobics instructor is bisexual.
谢了 弗里达
Thank you, Frida.
纳尼 这儿不应该开着啊
What? This shouldn't be open!
看来你要变鼻涕虫了哦 苔米
Looks like you got a runny nose, Tammy.
你在我的脑袋里整啥呢
What are you doing in my head?
苔米 很高兴见到你
Hey, Tammy! Good to see you there.
我还以为在这儿能吃到墨西哥玉米片呢
I thought the tortilla chips were in here.
如果是这样 就太有创意了
Which is like, so creative.
不过我猜错了
But I guess not.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表