Hey, what?! The lump made the first move!
我把它放进去
I'll tuck it in.
说晚安的时候
Everyone say good night
不能碰也不能舔
without touching it or licking it
不能让它在黑市上掉价
or hurting its value on the black market.
-说晚安 -晚安 晚安
- Say good night! - Good night. Good night.
好了 走吧
Okay, now walk away.
小龙涎 我去吃干酪了
Ambergris, I'm gonna eat some old cheese,
但我会想着你的
but I'll be thinking of you.
什么 谁在那 是谁
What? Who's there? What's that?
小可爱 小可爱 小可爱
Pretty, pretty, pretty.
三 万 美金
Thirty. Thousand. Dollars.
三 万 美金
Thirty. Thousand. Dollars.
放在船上 霍威格
Put it on the boat, Hovig.
把瓷砖放在船上
Put the tile on the boat.
霍威格 淡定
Hovig, calm down.
我懂我的 这次我不会耍你的
You know me, I'm not gonna burn you on this.
和他说一下 琳达 拜托了
Ho... Talk to him, Linda, please.
霍威格 听我说 他不会耍你的
Hovig, listen to me. He won't burn you.
等等 等等 谁是霍威格
Wait, wait, who's Hovig?
费力克斯 还要多久
Felix, how long is this gonna take?
我们急需一个厕所
We need a bathroom.
有些客人就是来上厕所的
Some people come here just for the bathroom.
我告诉他们"顾客专用"
And I say, "Customers only,"
他们才会买♥♥瓶苏打水
then they buy a soda.
鲍勃 是那个铺瓷砖的 别捣乱
Bob, shh, it's the tile guy, come on.
好吧 那你能给我个大概的
Okay, if you could just give me a ballpark
-完工时间不 -谢了 霍威格
- of when this will be done... - Okay. Thank you, Hovig!
爱你哦 亲爱的
I love you, honey!
她对付霍威格真有一套
She's great with Hovig.
-你昨晚睡了吗 露易丝 -睡
- Did you sleep at all last night, Louise? - Sleep? Ha.
马上我就能请人代我睡觉了
Soon I'll have people who do my sleeping for me!
开心汉堡店
Bob's Burgers! Whoa.
-露易丝 我是米基 -你好
- Louise, it's Mickey! - Oh, hi, girl
数学课坐我后排的小姑娘
who sits behind me in math class.
什么 不不 是米基 棕头发的
What? No, no, it's Mickey! Brown hair?
手小小的
Hands a little bit small,
和身体不成比例
out of proportion with his body?
嗯嗯 有啥好消息 数学课小伙伴
Yeah, yeah, what's the good word, math class friend?
原来你是在演戏啊
Oh! You're being discreet.
我也该那样的
I should do that.
总之 好消息
Anyway, good news.
我找到买♥♥龙涎香的人了
I found somebody to move the ambergris!
你找到了吗 谁啊
You did? Who?
你会难以置信的 那个炸甜甜圈的人
You're not gonna believe it, the fried dough guy.
他就疯狂女王旁边卖♥♥甜甜圈
He works right near the Queezy Queen.
真的吗 你在奇幻码头找的人么
Really? You found someone at Wonder Wharf?
别惊讶 其实在奇幻码头工作的人
Don't be alarmed but pretty much everyone
基本上都不是什么好人
working at Wonder Wharf is a criminal.
刨冰大妈莎莉也是吗
Even Sally the snow cone lady?
你开玩笑么 尤其是刨冰大妈莎莉好吧
Are you kidding? Especially Sally the snow cone lady.
好了 带我们见见那人
Okay. Well, let's go see your guy.
伙计
Compadre.
得等我下班才行
I-I got to wait till my next break.
三点钟吧 你来我这
Can we say 3:00-ish? You want to meet here
我们再一起去见大鼻行吗
and then we'll head over and see the Nose?
大鼻是谁
Who's the Nose?
就是那个人
That's my guy.
他鼻子特别灵
He's got an amazing sense of smell.
原来名字是这么来的啊 我现在才懂
Oh, that's why they call him the Nose! I just got it.
好好好 然后呢
Yeah, yeah, yeah. And...?
他能可以帮忙鉴定龙涎香
Well, he can verify the ambergris,
如果味道没问题的话
and if he likes what he smells,
他当场就会买♥♥下
he'll buy it off you right on the spot.
我拿到百分之十 我们就能分道扬镳了
Ten percent to me, we go our separate ways.
或者一起混也行
Or hang out!
我是不知道你们几个想干嘛 但是我
I don't know what you guys are up to, but I'm just...
先挂了 等我下一步指令
Gotta go. Wait for further instruction.
再见 儿童会议 上楼 立刻
Bye! Kids meeting. Upstairs. Now.
最近儿童会议开得可真频繁呀
We've been having a lot of kid meetings.
所以我说我们需要一间会议室嘛
This is why we need a conference room.
米基把线人的联♥系♥方式
Mickey told me the name of his connect
和工作地点告诉我了 永别了 米基
and where he works, so it's sayonara, Mickey!
啥意思 露易丝 我们要略过米基吗
What are you saying, Louise? We're cutting out Mickey?
谁让把啥都告诉我了 是他自找的
He cut himself out by giving us the information.
他犯罪技术蹩脚又不是我的错
It's not my fault he's bad at being a criminal.
可是米基本打算用那钱改过自新的
But Mickey was gonna use that money to go straight.
他要开个直男酒吧[一词多义]
He was gonna open that straight bar.
得了吧 蒂娜 你太感情用事了
Okay, Tina, you're too emotional.
我看你这模样就别去得了
You just bought yourself a ticket to Not-Goingsville.
-吉恩 我们走 -我来拿龙涎香
- Gene, let's go. - Here, I'll hold the lump.
没门儿 吉恩 别想又把它放嘴里
No way, Gene. I've seen how you hold it-- in your mouth.
它需要口温保存
It needs to be stored at mouth temperature!
得了 我自己去
You know what? I'm going alone!
我来负责省得你两货搞砸
I'm taking charge so you two won't screw this up!
你想跟米基一个下场吗
You want to end up like Mickey?
变成五尺十寸高么
Five-foot-ten?
-言行自如么 -不是 是抛弃他
- Comfortable in his own skin? - No! Cut out!
抛弃 抛弃 抛弃
Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut!
这事儿都把你逼疯了
This stuff is making you crazy!
它让我们内讧了
It's tearing us apart!
这只鲸鱼为啥就不能像我一样
Why couldn't that whale have pooped
把粑粑拉成三等分呢
three equally sized poops like I do!
这不像你 露易丝
This isn't like you, Louise.
你以前还算友好
You used to be nice, sort of.
如果你要把这玩意儿卖♥♥了
If you're gonna sell that thing,
你自己去搞定
then you're doing it alone.
对啊 本来就这么计划的
Yes, that's the plan.
我正要这么干呢
That's exactly what I'm doing.
你这是在干嘛
Wh-What are you doing?
你见过谁徒手拿着货
You don't walk into a deal
去跟别人交易的吗
just holding the stuff.
得把它绑在背上
You tape it to your back.
你都不看电影的么
Watch a movie!
好吧 我来帮你
Okay. Let me get that for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这胶带不粘
The tape doesn't stick.
别动 我去拿老爸晚上用来
Stay still. I'll get the duct tape
锁前门的胶布
Dad uses to lock the front door at night.
-搞定 -龙涎香绑结实了么
- It's ready. - Ambergris lump secured?
搞定
Check.
气味鉴定样品 搞定
Sample for The Nose to test? Check.
这个驼背姑娘要走了
I'm leaving here a girl with a hunch on her back,
回来的会是一个驼钱姑娘
but I'm coming back a girl with a whole hunch of money.
我很生气 但我还是祝你好运
I'm mad, but I'm still gonna wish you good luck!
我搞定DJ了
I got the deejay...
好棒 剪彩派对耶 太棒了
Yay! Ah, the unveiling party; it's gonna be amazing!
-剪彩派对 -派对时间到咯
- Unveiling party? - Party time!
我们连能用的洗手间都没有
We don't even have a bathroom that works,
你还想开派对
and you're planning a party?
顺便说一下 DJ可能得和你们住
By the way, the deejay might have to stay with you.
-纳尼 -没错 但他是巴西人
- What?! - Yes. He's Brazilian, though,
所以 很酷
so, uh... very cool.
不 费力克斯 不行
No... Felix, no.
脱衣舞♥女♥
The burlesque girls,
这样吧 就直接让她们
you know what, let's just have them
在餐桌和柜台上跳吧
dancing on the tables and the counter.
脱衣舞♥女♥ 太棒了
Oh, burlesque girls! Classy!
-一级棒 -这位先生 请别凑热闹
- Very classy. - Please, sir, don't encourage this.
-你又不是 你知道么 -啥
- You're not in... You know what? - What?
知道我们该干嘛吗
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表