我们假装那边的流动厕所是圣诞树
We'll pretend the Porta Potti is the tree
圣诞老人正准备去派发礼物
and Santa's on his way to deliver presents.
吉恩 你来当圣诞老人
Gene, you be Santa.
第一阶段
Phase one.
圣诞老人穿过厨房♥
Santa passes right by the kitchen
他看到了饼干
where he sees cookies!
那些石头就是饼干
These rocks are the cookies.
第二阶段 圣诞老人发现了一张便条
Phase two. Santa finds a note
上面写着 "牛奶在冰箱里"
that says "Milk in the fridge."
我好渴
I'm thirsty!
第三阶段
Phase three!
他打开冰箱
When he opens the fridge
拿起一瓶牛奶
and grabs the glass of milk... Bam!
他的手腕被绳子套住了
His wrist is stuck in a zip tie!
这时候我跳出来
That's when I jump out
抱住他的脚腕
and wrap myself around his ankles.
蒂娜跳到他的背上
Then Tina jumps on his back
给他一个熊抱
and makes Kringle crumble.
我要挖他的眼睛
I'll gouge out his eyes
拉他的胡子
and pull on his beard!
我们要抓活的 蒂娜
We want him alive, T.
抱歉 我太入戏了
Sorry, I got carried away.
幸好我们排练了一遍
I'm glad we practiced.
孩子们 帮我看一下
Kids, help me out.
我看不到后面 现在可以吗
I can't see. Am I good?
可以
Yeah, you're good.
非常可以
You're very good.
你们不是说可以吗
I thought you said I was good!
你们难道没看到那儿
How could you guys not see
有辆大拐杖糖卡车么
that giant candy cane truck?
我们看到了
We see it.
只是没把它当回事而已
We just don't make a big deal out of it.
这下好了 车打滑了
Great, I'm not getting traction.
我们不是要买♥♥防滑轮胎来着吗
I thought we were gonna get snow tires.
那本来是我给你买♥♥的圣诞礼物
That was gonna be my Christmas present to you.
因为我没想到会在平安夜
Because I wasn't expecting to be out in the snow,
开车出门去买♥♥圣诞树
buying a Christmas tree the night before Christmas.
蠢货
Hey! Jackass!
不许对我的家人按喇叭
Quit honking at my family!
我们正享受圣诞温馨时刻呢
We're having a Christmas moment here, all right?
琳 算了
Lin, just stop.
鲍勃 让我来处理
Bob, let me handle this.
*叮叮当*
*Jing-le bells*
*叮叮当*
*Jing-le bells*
*铃儿响叮当*
*Jin-gle all the way*
琳 -干啥
Lin.- What?
我在唱《铃儿响叮当》呢
I'm doing "Jingle Bells."
可他只能听到你按喇叭
He's just hearing honking.
-别按了 -孩子们 一起唱
- Now, stop.- Come on, kids. Sing along!
*叮叮当*
*Jing-le bells*
-*叮叮当* -孩子们 别唱了
- *Jing-le bells* - Kids, don't sing "Jingle Bells."
-*铃儿响叮当* -*铃儿响叮当*
- *Jing-le all the way* - *Jingle all the bells*
-叮叮当 叮叮当 -可以走了
- Jingle, jingle, jingle. - Ooh, there we go.
都别叮了
Everybody stop jingling.
一般人等电台热♥线♥会等多久
How long does the normal person stay on hold?
-四个钟头 -我去
- Four hours? - Oh, great.
这货又来了 我猜他真是不着急哈
This guy again. I guess he's not in a hurry anymore.
可能限速是7码
Maybe the speed limit is seven.
我准备超车了
You know, I'm gonna pass him.
你逗我玩儿呢吧
You can't be serious.
他在加速吗
Is he speeding up?
这货脑子有病啊
What's this guy's problem?
那么
So...
你们是不是迫不及待地想装饰圣诞树了呀
you guys excited to decorate the tree?
你确定我们还能
I don't know if we should put
往上面挂东西吗 老妈
any ornaments on it, Mom.
-它都脆弱成那样了 -什么
- It looked pretty fragile. - What?
是啊 谁给它喂块三明治
Yeah, somebody give that tree a sandwich!
最好再来碗汤
And a bowl of soup.
天哪
Oh, my God.
别这么毒舌嘛
Aw, be nice to the tree.
现在都十二月了 老妈
It is December, Mom.
照你的节奏现在不应该
Shouldn't you be decorating
开始为国♥庆♥节准备了么
for the Fourth of July?
快别加速了
Stop speeding up!
让我过去
Let me in!
鲍勃 你在和谁说话
Bob, who you talking to?
天哪 好险
Oh, my God! That was close!
你差点让咱们和铲雪车
You almost drove us right into
撞个正着啊 鲍鲍
that snow plow, Bobby!
还好你的车
Good thing you don't have
后座没坐小孩
any children in the backseat.
又不是我的错
It wasn't my fault!
那卡车司机车开得像疯子一样
That trucker is driving like a lunatic.
-你也没好多少 -不是 都怪他
- More like you are. - No. It was him.
我只是想甩开他而已
I just want to get away from him.
现在他紧跟在我们车后面了
Now he's right on my ass.
那家伙是想要我们的命啊
This guy's trying to kill us!
我要开到路边去了
I'm gonna pull off the road right there.
太刺♥激♥了
Yes!
天啊 我要吐了
Oh, my God, I'm gonna puke!
大家都没事吧
is everybody okay?
-我没事 -我好极了
- I'm fine. - I'm great!
我没尿裤子
I didn't pee my pants.
-很好 吉恩 -为什么我不害怕呢
- Good, Gene. - Why wasn't I scared?
等等 好怕怕啊
Wait, that was terrifying.
这下我想尿尿了
Now I have to pee!
-好吧 下车去尿 -不
- Okay, uh.... just go pee outside. - No!
尿会冻住 会流回我体内的
It will freeze up and go up inside my body!
你这是干啥啊 鲍鲍
What the hell was that, Bobby?
你想杀了我们吗
You trying to get us killed?
我么 是那卡车司机逼我的 琳
Me? That trucker just ran us off the road, Lin!
-我要尿喽 -吉恩 憋着
- The pee is winning. - Gene, just hold it.
好吧 所以一有车跟在你后面
Okay, so every time somebody tailgates you,
你就要把车往公路外面开咯
you drive off the road?
那哪儿是"跟在我后面"
That wasn't tailgating,
那完全是在恐吓我
that was intimidation!
对方开的可是萌死人的拐杖糖卡车
By an adorable candy cane truck.
尿尿倒计时 三 二
Urination begins in three, two...
吉恩 吉恩
Gene, Gene.
我们带你去那家餐厅尿尿
We'll take you to pee in that diner.
快一点 我们得赶紧上路
Hurry up. We need to get back on the road.
可能得要一会儿
It might take a minute.
我的尿尿邀请我的便便出来同乐
My bladder asked if my colon could come out and play,
便便表示非常乐意
and my colon was like, "Sure thing."
鲍鲍
Oh ,Bobby!
这家有卖♥♥荷兰宝宝派
They make Dutch Babies here!
我们点一个吧
Let's order one!
荷兰宝宝是啥
What's a Dutch Baby?
比美国宝宝便宜2000块的东西
About $2,000 less than an American baby?
不 是世界闻名的高级馅饼
No, it's their world-famous high-rise pancake.
这写着要等25分钟
It says it takes 25 minutes to make.
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
我们烤箱里还有火腿呢 记得吗
I have a ham in the oven, remember?
想放就放吧 老爸 没关系的
Just fart, Dad. It's okay.
蒂娜 别说了
Tina, stop.
你都差点把我们一家人
You almost ran our family
载到公路外面去了 记得吗
off the road, remember?
还不让我们吃个荷兰宝宝当甜点吗
We're getting a Dutch Baby for dessert.
我们打包带走 一个荷兰宝宝 谢谢
We'll get it to go. Dutch Baby, please.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表