我的妈呀 你还要讲多久啊
Oh, my God, how long is this story?
然后我要在舞台中♥央♥钻个洞
Then I drilled a hole in the stage,
在下面装个强力喷痰装置
and underneath I planted the splatter-master saliva keg!
装个啥 你变♥态♥啊
The what? Are you insane?
我不知道
I don't know.
你说把这半年来所有病人吐在
Is it insane to collect the spit of every patient
诊所的痰收集起来
who's passed through my office for the past six months
算不算变♥态♥呀
and put it in a pony keg?
-当然算 -不算吧 -不算
- Absolutely. - Not necessarily. - No.
现在 所有兄弟都带着痰桶藏在台下
Right now, all the Betas are under the stage with the keg,
等着迪克森主任上台介绍他的小马屁精
waiting for that Dean Dixon to introduce his Alpha lapdog.
等阿尔法主席走上领奖台的时候
And when the Alpha President steps up to the podium?
噗
Sploosh.
这计划好赞啊
This is a great plan.
我们行动吧
We're doing this!
不可以 露易丝
No, we're not, Louise.
-醒醒 牙普 -不
- Come on, Yap. - No!
对你来说一切都很容易 是吧 鲍勃
It's all so easy for you, isn't it, Bob?
你轻轻松松就混到贝塔兄弟会里
You just moseyed into the Beta house
他们个个都拜倒在
and stole their hearts
你的美味汉堡和完美身材下
with your hamburgers and your perfect body.
牙普 我道歉 行吗
Yap, I'm sorry, okay?
我懂的
And I get it.
兄弟会确实很棒
The fraternity's great.
能和兄弟们每天喝酒唱歌♥
It's like being in a family of guys with beer and karaoke.
我揍扁你这混♥蛋♥
Sucker punch!
我们绝对要换个牙医
We're definitely switching dentists!
不要啊
No!
在你们那块
You'll never get a better family dentist
休想找到比我好的家庭牙医
who's in your provider network!
大家好 我是迪克森主任
Hello, I'm Dean Dixon,
你们都被开除了
and you're all expelled.
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
除了你 你真被开除了
Except for you, you're expelled.
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
苍天 他开始介绍了
Oh, God. He started his intro.
我必须做些什么
I've got to do something.
太晚了 老爸
You're too late, dad.
你什么都阻止不了了
You'll never stop it now.
我要试一试
I've got to try.
优秀杰出的年轻人...
a truly outstanding young man...
是我 大家好
Me! Hello!
我是领奖人的 双胞胎弟弟
I am the honoree's, uh, twin brother.
很显然我们不是同卵双生
Not identical twins, obviously.
不过我今年20岁
But I'm 20 years old.
请等一下
Excuse me. Uh...
好了 主任 多谢 请坐
That's okay, Dean. Thanks. Have a seat.
你们知道我弟弟哪里可爱吗
You know what I like about my brother?
他人非常友好
He's nice.
他连苍蝇都不会伤害 更不用说
He-he wouldn't hurt a fly, much less--
那个什么 还有什么动物 比如巨蜥
I don't know, I'm just naming animals here-- an iguana.
下台
Boo!
麻烦把她请出场
Please have her removed.
我想让在座的各位知道
I want everyone in the room to know,
就算现在有人藏在舞台下面
even people who might be under the stage right now,
阿尔法主席也不会伤害或绑♥架♥巨蜥
that the Alpha President would not hurt or kidnap an iguana.
是吧
Right?
-也许他会 -他不会
- Maybe he would! - No, he wouldn't!
虽然这种事
Those are the kind of things
我们兄弟会的大哥也许做得出来
our crazy oldest brother would do, though.
就是我们疯癫的黄种牙医大哥
You know, our crazy, Asian dentist older brother?
我可以指出他 不过我会"手下留情"
I'd point him out, but I have a slow hand.
手下留情
A slow hand.
老爸真该把笑话环节让给迪克森主任
Dad should leave the jokes to Dean Dixon.
快 给老爸捧下场
Come on, help dad out.
你是在跟我们说话吗
Are you talking to us?
别打开痰桶
Don't set off the spit keg.
我们出去问问他是什么意思
let's go out and ask him what he means.
嗨 你好
Hi. How are you?
请问一下 这些年轻人是谁
Excuse me, who are these young men?
彩排的时候应该来一趟啊
I probably should have come to rehearsal.
不要 牙普 不要啊
No, Yap, no!
老爸 你有点...
Dad, um, you've got a little...
在你的... 这里有点
On your... Bit right here.
我成功了 贝塔万岁
I did it! Betas!
牙普牙普牙普牙普牙普
Yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap,
牙普牙普牙普牙普牙普
yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap!
这些都是什么人啊 怎么搞的
What-what are we working with here? What's going on?
都是熟♥女♥吗
Are these cougars?
熟♥女♥ 熟♥女♥ 熟♥女♥
Cougar, cougar... Cougar.
熟♥女♥[美洲狮]和贵宾犬混合体
Kind of a cougar-poodle mix.
呆蠢熟♥女♥
Cougar-doodle.
她开样品箱了
Cougar-doodle opened the sample case.
他们都懂的
Yeah, they're very smart.
鲍鲍
Bobby!
你怎么浑身都湿透了
Why are you all wet?
大家好啊
Wow, hi, guys.
我带了些人来吃汉堡
I brought the guys for burgers.
这几天都忘了给他们做吃的了
I've kind of been forgetting to feed them.
很抱歉迪克森主任把你
Sorry Dean Dixon banned you
和手下留情赶出学校了
and Slowhand from campus.
不过也要谢谢你
But thank you.
因为 你为我们赶走了牙普
'Cause, you know, you de-Yapified us.
只要家伙不在我们团里
With that guy banned from the frat,
我的绩点搞不好都能提高
my GPA might go up.
牙普因为你们做作业而叫你们白♥痴♥
Yeah, sorry Yap called you a nerd for doing homework
我当时还点赞来的 我向你们道歉
and that I said I agreed with him.
这是... 这是怎么回事
What is... what is happening right now?
-怎么回事 -上啊 哥们
- What is this? - Go for it, man.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do from here.
贝塔万岁
Beta rules!
这样你喜欢吗
How do you like that?
为什么没有一个人动心的
Why are none of these guys interested?
今晚大家不"抱"不归
Tonight everybody gets hazed!
我的姐妹就是我的兄弟
My sisters are my brothers!
我要往窗外撒尿
I'm gonna go pee out a window!
等下 大家干嘛都拿着振动棒
Wait, why is everybody holding vibrators?
*他很变♥态♥ 变♥态♥ 变♥态♥*
*He is freaky, freaky, freaky*
*偷♥情♥皮特*
*Sneaky Pete*
*他很特别 特别 特别*
*He's unique-y, nique-y, nique-y*
*偷♥情♥皮特*
*Sneaky Pete*
*让你尖叫 尖叫 尖叫*
*Make you shrieky, shrieky, shrieky*
*偷♥情♥皮特*
*Sneaky Pete*
*偷♥情♥*
*Sneaky*
*偷♥情♥皮特*
*Sneaky Pete*
*他很变♥态♥ 变♥态♥ 变♥态♥*
*He is freaky, freaky, freaky*
*偷♥情♥皮特*
*Sneaky Pete*
*他很特别 特别 特别*
*He's unique-y, nique-y, nique-y*
*偷♥情♥皮特*
*Sneaky Pete*
*让你尖叫 尖叫 尖叫*
*Make you shrieky, shrieky, shrieky*
*偷♥情♥皮特*
*Sneaky Pete*
*我想跟你回家*
*I want to go home with you*
*永远住在你的床头柜里*
*with your bedside drawer and live there forever.*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表