让我联想到我还是婴儿时
I feel like I'm back in diapers
在离婚法庭上的场景
at divorce court!
你知道什么才真的臭么 苔米
You know what really stinks, Tammy?
他的表演
His act.
那不是魔术 是痛苦
It's not magic, it's tragic.
-咱能不押韵吗 蒂娜 -没错蒂娜
- Don't be such a rhymin' hymen, Tina. - Yeah, Tina.
-你韵压得很勉强好吗 -没错蒂娜
- You're not even good at it. - Yeah, Tina.
小吉米 你太叫我桑心了
Oh, Jimmy Junior, you make me so mad!
那你想怎样呢
What are you gonna do about it?
我要去买♥♥那本书
I'll take it.
给你
Here you go!
你嗓子被什么东西卡到了么
Do you have something caught in your throat?
是我魔鬼的笑声
That was my evil laugh.
但也确实被卡到了
I also have something caught in my throat.
打开了
And... we're in.
把这魔术披肩的口袋
His magic cape won't be so magic
都订起来他就没法变魔术了
when the hidden pockets are stapled shut.
红色警戒 阿呆阿瓜来了
Guys, code red, Hocus and Dopus!
蒂娜 快订
Tina, start stapling!
快点
Hurry!
搞定
Done.
快闪
Go! Split up!
你订错了 蒂娜
You missed the cape, Tina!
你好啊 小吉米
Oh, hi, Jimmy Junior.
我们正要往那边走
We were just leaving in that direction.
要是我也有能像那样紧贴着走路
Man, I wish I had siblings
的兄弟姐妹就好了
I could walk that close with.
我哥都44了
My brother's 44.
书里一定还有其他方法
There has to be something else
破坏小吉米的魔术
in here that will ruin Jimmy Junior.
这个不错 前提是我们有8周的时间
This one would be great, if we had eight weeks,
25只兔子和消防软管
25 rabbits, and a fireman's hose.
看这个
Ooh, look at this one.
找出对方表演的核心
"Find the heart of his act,
将其拿走
and cut it out."
好比雪莉·隆离开《欢乐酒店》
Like when Shelley Long left Cheers.
美国女演员 情景喜剧《欢乐酒店》女主角
好了 蒂娜
Okay, Tina,
该把你的紧身衣穿上了
time to put on your straitjacket.
全白色 感觉像是要把你嫁出去了一样
Oh, all this white, it's like your wedding day.
我都要哭了
Oh, I'm tearing up!
谢谢 妈妈
Thank you, Mother.
我要准备一下
I must prepare.
她真的很用心哈
Boy, she's really in the zone, huh?
我觉得我还是留在店里好了 琳
Uh, I think I should stay here, Lin.
今日汉堡
"我不相信魔法"堡 5.95美元
以防咱餐馆再遭萨泽拉克的袭击
Protect the restaurant from another Sazerac attack.
萨泽袭击
A Saz attack.
别管餐馆了 鲍勃
Forget the restaurant, Bob.
反正你都被诅咒了
You're gonna be cursed, no matter what.
还不如去支持一下你的闺女
You might as well come support your daughter.
老实说吧 老爸
And let's be honest, Dad,
你受的诅咒难道还少吗
how much more cursed can you really get?
上帝还能给你副更怪异的躯壳么
What, is he gonna give you an even weirder body?
-谢了 露易丝 -小意思
- Thanks, Louise. - You got it.
太棒了 萨泽拉克是主持人
Great. Sazerac's the emcee.
青年魔术师大赛
特邀主持人 马尔斯·萨泽拉克
我真是摆脱不了这傻♥逼♥了
I can't get away from that idiot.
没准我可以去报复他一下
So... maybe... I'm going to get even with him.
啥
What?
没什么
I mean... uh, nothing.
马上回来 祝你好运哦蒂娜
Be right back. Good luck, Tina.
好了 我的亲亲小宝贝
Okay, my little Teenie-Weenie Houdini!
把他们打得落花流水吧
Go kick some butt!
他们 是他吧
Some butt, or one butt?
好吧
Okay...
我们也要走了 老妈
We need to go, too, Mom.
我是帮蒂娜
Uh, I'm Tina's...
保管丝巾的
silk scarf wrangler.
我要确保她的袖子里
And I'm the one who has to make sure
没别的东西跑出来
there's nothing up her sleeves.
真好
I love that.
蒂娜队 加油
All right, Team Tina! Go, Team Tina!
好好享用你的免费香肠拼盘吧 二货
Enjoy your complimentary cold-cuts, Saza-jerk!
《魔术之敌》
The "Enemies of Magic" Book!
大卫·卡西迪 拉里·伯德
David Cassidy? Larry Bird?!
大卫·卡西迪 美国演员 歌♥手
拉里·伯德 NBA明星
戴安·基顿
Diane Keaton?
美国女演员
鲍勃·贝尔彻
这下我的名字不在你书里了 萨泽拉克
Ha! My name's not in your book anymore, Sazerac,
换这个
but this is!
不妙
that's not good.
有胡椒
That's a peppercorn.
再说一遍
Say that again.
现在我们要把小吉米表演的
Now we cut out the heart
核心换成这个
of Jimmy Junior's act and put in this.
多重节奏合成爵士乐
"Poly-rhythmic synth-jazz"!
没人能用这音乐跳舞
No one can dance to that.
没错 即使他小吉米也不行
That's right. Not even Jimmy Junior.
好极了
Yeah!
这是小吉米演出的新配乐
Here's the new music for Jimmy Junior's act.
我这没写要换新配乐啊
Um, I don't see anything on my list about new music.
我们为做这个还上了众筹网
Look, we did a Kickstarter to make this music
你不放也得放
and now you have to play it!
好 好 我放
Oh, okay, okay! All right!
欧耶
Oh, boy.
我潜进萨泽拉克的更衣室
I snuck into Sazerac's dressing room
找到那本破书 把我名字那页撕下来了
and I found his stupid book and tore my name out.
啥 你干啥了
What? You did what?
你身上一股香肠味儿
Ooh, you smell like salami.
谢谢大家 欢迎各位
Thank you, and welcome
来参加青年魔术师大赛
to the Young Magician's Competition!
这些孩子将成为魔术界未来的星星
These kids are the magic stars of the future.
当然 也不是都能成
Well, not all of them.
也有一些会半途而废
Some will give up,
去当老师 医生
become teachers, doctors...
我懂 我懂
I know, I know.
我也这么想 但也没办法
I agree, but come on.
下面让我们有请第一位参赛选手
Let's hear it for our first contestant,
小吉米·派丝多
The amazing Jimmy Pesto Junior
和他的助手 苔米·拉森
and his assistant, Tammy Larson!
那不是我的音乐
That's not my music.
凑合用吧
Just go with it.
这音乐我跳不起来
I can't dance to this!
该死
Damn it!
他看着像是鬼上身了
It looks like he's having a funky stroke.
我想你了 爷爷
I miss you, Grandpa!
看着我的前准男友
This doesn't bother me at all,
被当众羞辱
watching my almost boyfriend
我一点也不可怜他
get horribly humiliated...
不 我心软了 这我做不来
Ah! Yes, it does! I can't do this!
我得帮他 现在还不晚
I gotta save him. It's not too late.
好吧也许晚了点
Oh, maybe it is too late.
但是我还是得试试
Still, I've gotta try.
你上来干嘛
What are you doing out here?
来帮你 我把你的音乐
Trying to save you. I switched your music
换成了8/9拍的曲子
to something with a nine-eight time signature.
那玩意儿简直是舞蹈的克星
That's like dance Kryptonite!
我知道 对不起 你开除我
I know, I'm sorry. I was really mad at you
还找苔米来代替我让我太生气了
for firing me and for replacing me with Tammy.
我也为对跳舞的事太敏感道歉
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表