是个橘子
It's an orange.
-是个橘子 -不
- It's an orange. - No...
-太神奇了 -不不不 不神奇
- Amazing. Wow... - No. No. No, whoa. No, amazing.
-是个橘子 -老妈是灵媒
- It's an orange. - Mom's a psychic!
不 她不是
No, she's not!
是的 我就是
Yes, I am...!
不不不 只能由我来发声
No. No. No. I only make the sound.
-别 你不能发出这种声音 -抱歉
- Don't make-- you don't make the sound. - Oh. I'm sorry.
我看到图像了 是J
I'm getting an image! It's a "J."
你生命中有谁的名字
Do you have someone in your life
是以J为开头的吗
whose name begins with a "J"?
有 我的会计师杰弗里
Yes! My accountant Geoffrey!
但他名字拼写是G打头
Oh, but he spells it with a "G."
杰弗里有两种拼法 "Geoffrey" "Jeoffrey"
对了 他是犹太人
Oh! He's Jewish!
英语"犹太人"一词首字母为"J"
你成功了
You nailed it!
我一会就要见他
I'm meeting with him later today!
没错
That's right.
当然没错
Of course that's right.
-他刚刚告诉了你 -太好了
- He just told you. - Yeah.
看来他要给我退税啦
Sounds like someone's getting a tax refund.
你悟性很高嘛
All right, good reading.
我决定今年要报税啦
I'm gonna file this year!
给我占 给我占 该我了
Do me. Do me. I'm next.
-起开 -好吧 好吧
- Out of the way. - Okay. Okay.
-莫特 起开 -好吧 别激动
- Mort, get out of the way. - Okay, easy.
把手给我 泰迪
Give me your hands, Teddy.
黏乎乎的
they're sticky.
莫特 别出声
Mort, stop it!
莫特 让她好好感应
Mort, let her do the reading.
我看到了一种颜色
I see a color.
我 看到了一种颜色 是你最喜欢的
I... see a color. It's your favorite color.
好吧 是基本色
Okay. And it's a primary color.
真是不可思议
That's incredible.
是
It's, uh...
我看看 红色
I'm picking up shades, uh... red.
-不是 -蓝色
- Nope. - Blue...
-不是 -蓝色
- No. - Blue...
-不是 -绿色
- No. - Green...
-不是 -黄色
- No. - Uh... yellow.
对了 黄色 了不起
Yes. Yellow. Wow. Yeah!
-对的 对的 -猜一千次了都
- Yes, yes, yeah. Wow. - On the 17th try.
但是她猜到了
She got it, though.
她猜到了
She got it.
我又看到了些别的
Okay. Oh, I'm getting something else.
黄色的东西
Yellow something, uh...
黄色的什么
Yellow what?
出 出租车吗
A ta-- a taxi?
-不是 -房♥子吗
- No. - Is it a house?
-不是 -还是衬衫
- No. - Or a shirt?
-不是 -那是裙子吗
- No... - Is it a dress?
-对对 -是条裙子
- Yeah. Yeah. - It's a dress.
我要见到一个穿黄裙子的女人
I'm gonna meet a woman in a yellow dress.
-没错 -了解了 还有别的吗
- Yeah! - Got it. What else?
还 还有些钱
Th-Th-The change.
-什么 琳达 -零钱
- What is it, Linda? - Lo... loose change.
-零钱 -是的
- Loose change? - Yeah.
你会找到25美分 不 是5分
You're gonna find a quarter. No, it's a nickel.
-然后 这会改变我的命运吗 -对
- And... maybe that will change my life? - Yes.
-不不不 -我现在就去
- No. No. No. - Yep. I'm on a path now.
去见一个黄裙子女人然后找到5分钱
Go meet a woman in a yellow dress and find a nickel.
这不是什么寻宝游戏 泰迪
It's not a scavenger hunt, Teddy.
对我来说是的 大家再见
It is to me. Bye, everyone.
我得好好休息了
Oh, I got to rest.
各位 我知道怎么利用老妈的通灵大脑
Guys, I figured out how we can use Mom's psychic brain
来发一笔横财了
to get us on the gravy train.
你有什么打算
So, what's the plan?
这涉及到马和钱 我们得搞点到手
It involves horses and money and us getting some.
你说搞几匹马么
Some horses?
搞钱
Some money... Oh.
孩子们 在学校过的怎么样
Hey, kids, how was school?
无聊
Boring. Meh.
有意思 我是说 无所谓
Fun. I mean, whatever.
她们在干嘛
What's going on here?
你们娘亲脑子不好了
Oh. Your mother has gone nuts.
随单赠送免费通灵服务
我看到了一些
I see something, uh...
-铃铛形状的东西 是... -什么
- it's bell-shaped. It's, uh... - Yeah?
-难道就是铃铛 -是独♥立♥钟吗
- Maybe it's a bell? - Is it the Liberty Bell?
美国费城独♥立♥厅的大钟
1776年7月4日鸣此钟宣布美国独♥立♥
-对就是的 -是独♥立♥钟
- That's what it is. - It's the Liberty Bell.
就是独♥立♥钟
It's the Liberty Bell.
我前男友住在费城
My ex-boyfriend lives in Philadelphia.
我要去那儿吗
Should I go there?
我该去吃份费城牛肉芝士三明治吗
Should I get a cheesesteak?
格雷琴 快去找他吧
Gretchen! Go to him.
我这就去 我这就去
I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it!
-快去吧 -费城我来啦
- Go to him. - Wait till Philly sees my crack.
你好 鲍勃
Hi, Bob.
-你好 -再见
- Hi. - Bye...
离火车远一点
Stay away from trains!
我去买♥♥火车票
I'm gonna get a train ticket.
格雷琴 回来
Gretchen, come back!
不不 好吧 也许火车没关系
No. No. Well, maybe trains are fine.
好吧 你看起来得心应手 琳
Well, that seemed to work out, Lin.
是啊 又成功一次 又解决一个
Yeah. That was another good one. Another one down.
是啊 你就这样把一个成年女人
Yeah. You just sent a woman,
送到了另一个州去
a grown woman to another state,
就因为你说自己是个灵媒
'cause you claim you're psychic.
-是啊 对的 -太好了
- Yeah. Right. - Great.
我相信你 妈
I believe in you, Mother.
谢谢你 露易丝
Thank you, Louise.
你有这种能力 总会有人接受不了
You have a gift. It's gonna make some people nervous.
这要是1980年
If this was 1980,
你早被当成巫师烧死了
you'd be burned as a witch.
-的确 -说点轻松的 哪个名字好
Exactly. On a happier note, which name do you like more:
海洋百吉饼 底特律之尊
Sea Bagel, Pride of Detroit,
泥巴屁♥股♥还是阉马莉莉
Mudbutt or Gelding the Lily?
莉莉
Lily.
我选莉莉那个
Go with the Lily one.
这是要干嘛
What is this for?
我们要给蒂娜重新取名
Oh. We're renaming Tina.
还好我没选泥巴屁♥股♥
Oh! I'm glad I didn't choose Mudbutt.
好了 各位
Okay, guys.
咱妈已经为明天的赛马比赛选好马了
Mom picked a horse in tomorrow's race.
现在就差凑钱下注了
Now all we need is money to place a bet.
你们有钱吗
You guys have money?
别打我宝贝头发的主意
If you're asking me to sell my hair,
我绝对不卖♥♥
the answer is no!
蒂娜 你还剩多少积蓄
Tina, what's left of your savings?
82.40美元
$82.40.
但是 加上利息 应该不止这么多
But, with interest, it could be more than that.
我好久没查了
I haven't checked for a while.
我想给自己一个惊喜的
I want to be surprised when I look.
好的 那就赌82美元在阉马莉莉上
Great! We'll put $82 on Gelding the Lily,
等赢了钱三等分
collect our winnings and split it three ways.
三份 但钱都是我出的
Three ways? But I'm putting up all the money.
但是我出的主意 吉恩又是你弟
But it was my idea, and Gene's your brother.
也许吧
Probably.
那我们明天就去看赛马咯
And we'll spend the day looking at horses!
走起
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表