- But it's illegal. - Tina, sweetie...
-怎么了 -听着 我有一个秘密
- Yeah? - Guess what? I got a secret.
-好吧 -准备好了吗 想听秘密吗
- Okay. - Okay, ready? You want to hear the secret?
-什么秘密 -我们要卖♥♥掉它
- Yeah, what is it? Ah! - We're selling it!
蒂娜 秘密是什么
Tina, tell me the secret.
很有料
Juicy.
早上好 父母大人
Good morning, parents!
你们也早上好 无害犯罪的同伙们
And good morning to you, partners in victimless crime.
你觉得费力克斯今天
What do you think the odds
派水管工来的机率有多大
are that Felix will send a plumber today?
二十对二十
Twenty-twenty!
等等 这算是概率吗
Wait, is that an odd?
说起机率 昨天在海边
Speaking of odd, uh, yesterday, on the beach,
-我们仨发现了 -姐姐 借步说话
- Gene, Louise and I found a... - Sister! A word?
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你会破坏我们的整个行动的
You're gonna blow our whole operation.
很抱歉 露易丝
I'm sorry, Louise;
我只是想咨♥询♥下
I just wanted to get Mom and Dad's advice
看他们觉得我们是否该告诉爸妈
about whether we should tell Mom and Dad.
我的意思是 鲸鱼是濒危动物 所以
I mean, whales are endangered, so...
等这一切都结束了 找头鲸鱼
Just-just find a whale to give your money to
把你的钱都捐了不就行了吗
when this is all over, okay?
要不去设立个鲸鱼奖学金啥的
Start a whale scholarship or something!
你们好 姐♥妹♥们♥
Greetings, sisters.
吉恩 你在嚼什么呢
Gene, what are you nibbling on?
是龙涎香吗
Is that a piece of the lump?
-我在保护它 -把它给我
- I'm protecting it. - Give it to me.
给我
Give it to me...
你给我吐出来
You spit it out.
吐出来 给我打开
You spit it out. Open up that craw!
给我吐出来
And spit it out!
听好了 馋猫
Listen up, blubber lover,
你用你分得的钱自己去买♥♥
you use your share to buy more ambergris
这才是计划 记住了吗
that's the plan, remember?
好吧
Oh, all right!
天啊 你以为自己是山羊么
God, you're like a goat.
是啊
I am like a goat!
听着 我想到个人
Listen, I thought of a connection
可以帮我们解决这件事
who can help us move this stuff.
谁
Who?
史上最强 最残忍♥的罪犯
The hardest, most ruthless criminal we know.
-你好 米基 -你好 米基
- Hi, Mickey! - Hey, Mickey.
孩子们 真是美妙的邂逅呢
Kids, what a nice surprise!
旋转茶杯赞一个
Nice gig.
这叫"疯狂女王"
Yep. The "Queezy Queen."
这可是正经工作哦
It's good honest work.
拉杆子 推杆子
Pull the lever, push the lever,
规定是这么高的小孩才能玩 就这样
"You have to be this tall," And that is it.
一推一拉
Yep! Just push and pull.
很赞恩
Very Zahn.
你是想说很赞么
You mean "Zen"?
赞恩 史蒂夫·赞恩
Zahn. Steve Zahn.
-他是我最敬佩的演员 -爱死他了
- He's an actor I admire. - Love that guy!
米基
Hey, Mickey,
咱能私下聊一会吗
can we talk to you in private for a second?
好的 好的 好的 来我办公室
Sure, sure, sure. Step into my office.
怎么样 还不错吧
Like it? You guys comfortable?
要不要来杯水
Can I get anybody a water?
不用了 米基 要是我告诉你
We're good. Mickey, what would you say
-某人找到了一样东西 -算我一个
- if I told you somebody found something... - I'm in.
-等等 没说完呢 -好吧
- Hold on. There's more. - Oh, great.
是一种从鲸鱼体内排出
So, there's this thing that comes out
叫做龙涎香的东西
of whales' butts called ambergris.
但是有个小问题 私自买♥♥卖♥♥是犯法的
But little problem, it's illegal to buy and sell.
好了 你说
Enter, you.
好吧 各位同伙 我很感兴趣
Okay, gang, I'm intrigued.
可是 我早已金盆洗手
But I don't know... I left the criminal life behind.
真好 我以前老爱咬手指
Good for you. I used to be a thumbsucker
后来我也改掉了 所以我懂的
and then I stopped, so I get it.
米基 米基 米基 米基
Mickey, Mickey, Mickey, Mickey!
别这样 伙计 就当这是最后一票
Come on, man. It's one last job.
这是我的最后一票
This is my last job.
这就是传说中的最后一票吗
This is my last job moment.
所以我这票做完不是死
This is the one I do and then I die
就是进监狱咯
or go to jail at the end.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no,
不 不 不 不 不 不
no, no, no, no, no, no!
这是你飞黄腾达的一步
This is the one you do and then you are golden.
好吧 要是我帮忙了
Oh, okay. If I help,
我是有介绍费拿的吧
I'd get some kind of finder's fee, right?
也许 大概 多少呢 百分之十
Maybe, like, uh... I don't know, ten percent?
什么 那啥 没问题
What?! I mean... yeah, sure.
这够我开个酒吧了
That would help me buy my bar.
我要买♥♥一群猴子
I want to get a bunch of monkeys.
就叫猴儿吧 不然 乌鸦也不错
Call it the Monkey Bar. Or-- ooh-- or crows!
我就叫它"众鸦齐聚吧"
I could call it the Bar with All the Crows.
想的真好 米基 我爱死你的想法了
That's beautiful, Mickey. I love your dreams.
我得走了 我得走了
Oh, I got to go, I got to go.
不好意思 孩子们 奖励环节来啦
Sorry, kids! Bonus round, right?
-我回来了 -费力克斯 嗨
- I'm back! - Felix. Hi.
你是来告诉我们水管工要来了吗
Are you here to tell us the plumber is coming?
来解决热水的问题
To fix the hot brown water?
不 因为热水问题
No. Because the hot brown water
只是冰山一角
is just the tip of the hot brown iceberg.
我本来正要给水管工打电♥话♥的
I was just about to call the plumber.
然后我想 我目光太短浅了
Then I thought, "That's thinking small."
叫水管工也目光短浅吗
Calling a plumber is thinking small?
短的不行 我要给你的厕所来个大换血
Tiny! We're gonna give your bathroom a total remodel.
厕所没问题
Oh! Wow. The bathroom's fine.
就是热水别是褐色的就行
It's just the water that needs to be not brown.
来个大翻新
Yep! A total renovación!
我哥会高兴死的 他会这样 "哇"
My brother will flip. He'll be like, "Whoa!"
然后我会这样
And I'll be like,
"没错 凯尔文 这特么是我做的"
"Yeah! Calvin! I friggin' did it!"
然后他会这样 "还不错"
And then he'll be like, "Oh, that's nice."
厕所在哪 让我瞧瞧
So where is the latrine? Let me see it.
在那 在...在那
Over there. It's-it's over there.
天啊 太糟了
Oh, God! It's horrible!
不至于吧
It's not that bad.
等等 让我再看一眼
Wait, let me look at it one more time.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
首先 我们要把所有东西都拆了
First, we're gonna tear everything out.
然后我们要放把火
Yeah! Then we're gonna burn
把那拉屎的小角落给烧个彻底
that sad little poop corner to the ground.
-对 烧了它 -我不觉得这
- Yeah, burn it! - Oh. I don't think that's...
-烧了 亲爱的 烧了 -不
- Burn, baby, burn! - No.
然后 我们要新建一个
And, in its place, we will build a bathroom
无所不能的厕所
where anything can happen.
宝宝会在里面出生
Babies will be born!
-宝宝 -好吧 -男人会在里面死去
- Babies. - All right. - Men will die!
他们会死
They're gonna die.
还是修好水管然后再
Maybe just fix the plumbing and then do the...
今天是崭新的一天 各位
It's a new day, people.
崭新的一天
It's a new day.
你再也不能伤害我们了 厕所
You can't hurt us again, bathroom!
永远别想
Never again!
我的天
Oh, my God.
好好睡 小龙涎
Sleep tight, little ambergris lump.
晚安 龙涎香
Good night, ambergris.
吉恩 别舔
Gene, no licking!
怎么了 是它先主动的
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表