她可能掉到冰河裂缝里了
She could have fallen into a crevasse!
我们周围有冰河吗 鲍比
Do we have those, Bobby?
有多深 天啊
How deep are they? Oh, God.
她肯定得回家的
She has to come home.
她才九岁
I mean, she's nine years old.
她肯定没准备的
It's not like she's thought this through.
果然还在原处
Exactly where I left it.
好吧
Oh. Right.
糖果手♥机♥
Candy cell phone.
我准备这些东西的时候才七岁
I was only seven when I packed this go bag.
看来我那时还只是个小毛孩
I guess I was just a kid back then.
你好 露易丝 是你吗 还活着吗
Hello? Louise, is that you? Are you dead?!
我活得好好的 我准备就这么过了
Oh, I'm alive and well, and I plan to stay that way.
别想着追踪这个电♥话♥
And don't bother tracing this call,
我不会打很久的
'cause I'm not gonna be on long enough.
露易丝 亲爱的 快回家吧
Louise, honey, come home!
除非你换掉牙普医生那疯子
Only if you call off that lunatic, Dr. Yap!
露易丝 我是你♥爸♥
Louise, it's your father.
快回来把牙补了吧
Just come home and get the stupid filling.
对不住了 老爸 那是不可能的
Sorry, Dad, that's not gonna happen.
那么 好吧 看来这就要说再见了
So, uh, oh, geez, I guess this is good-bye.
虽然和我想的不一样
Not how I imagined it.
啥 这就再见了
What? Good-bye?
你啥意思 我们可是你的家人
What do you mean? We're your family!
老妈 有时候打亲情牌也没用哦
Well, Mom, sometimes these things just don't work out.
-露易丝 别 -别挂 露易丝
- Louise, don't... - No, Louise, don't go...
皇家盾徽酒店
布莱克女士 你想长♥期♥预订
So, Ms. Black, you want to reserve
一间公爵夫人套房♥
the Duchess Suite for an indefinite stay,
你用的是鲍勃·贝尔彻先生的信♥用♥卡♥
and you have one Mr. Bob Belcher's credit card.
现在我只需要确认登记入住的是成年人
Now all I need to complete this check-in is an adult.
我觉得这张身份证照
Yeah. I believe this photo I.D.
-能证明我是成年人 -没错
- says I'm an adult. - Yes.
-很好 -上面显示你43岁了
- Yeah. - It says you're 43.
但是用铅笔写的
But it's written in pencil.
照片后面还写着
And the background says
"瓦格斯塔夫小学照相日"
"Wagstaff School Picture Day."
瓦格斯塔夫是我在制♥造♥商协会的社团
Wagstaff was my platoon in 'Nam.
老兄 他们就说
Oh, man, they said
我回来会遇到你这样的人
there'd be people like you when I came back.
我为国效力 就养了你们这些饭桶
Serving my country, protecting your ass.
-我要报♥警♥了哦 -啥
- I'm going to have to call the police now. - What?
-他们会把你送回家的 -再见
- So they can give you a ride home. - Good-bye.
露易丝 什么风把你吹来了
Louise, what a surprise!
幸好是你而不是杀人犯
I'm so glad it's you and not a murderer.
没有啦 只有我 如期而至 记得不
Nope. Just me, as planned. Remember?
不记得
No.
盖尔姨妈 我几周前写信说来住一阵的
Aunt Gayle, I wrote you weeks ago about staying with you.
一定是该死的邮差偷了我的信
Oh, that darn mailman must be taking my letters!
如果他这么做是为了引起我的注意
If that's his way of getting me to notice him,
那还真的奏效了
it's kind of working.
你还记得猫猫们吧
You remember the cats?
难说 这一只 那一只
Do I? There's this one and that one.
又 又来一只
Oh, the-the other one!
它们喜欢你呢
Oh, they like you.
它们躲得越远
The farther they walk away from you,
就表示越喜欢你
the more they like you.
那边的塑料
What's, uh... what's going on
是什么情况
with the plastic situation over here?
你在翻新你的床么
Are you renovating your bed?
我睡眠不太好
Ah, I'm not such a good sleeper
所以我发明了这个
so I kind of invented this little game
我是世界上最后的生存者的游戏
where I'm the last living person in the world.
有用吗 还是
Oh. Does that help, or...?
当然 这能防辐射
Yeah! This keeps out the radiation
还能防在黑夜里潜行的
and the mutant carnivores
食肉怪物
that prowl the earth at night,
我睡得可香了
and I sleep like a baby.
是嘛 好棒
Okay. Well, that's great.
我去上个厕所
I'm gonna go hit the can.
我去给你妈打个电♥话♥
Well, I'll just call your mom
让她知道你安全抵达了
and let her know you got here safely.
不不不不不 不用打
No, no, no, no, do not do that.
我妈说除非我没有安全抵达
My mom said for you to only call her
否则你不用打给她了
if I don't get here safely.
有道理
Makes sense.
以防万一我还得再逃跑 古巴在这儿
In case I have to keep running, Cuba's that way.
我可以坐
I can just take a...
见鬼了
Suck it up!
莫西莫西
Hello?
盖尔 我是琳达
Gayle, it's Linda.
琳 是我 盖尔
Hey, Lin, it's me, Gayle.
我知道 亲爱的 我就是打给你呀
Yeah, I-I know, hon. I called you.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
你有看到露易丝吗
Listen, have you seen Louise?
有啊 她在我这儿
Yeah, she's here at my place.
谢天谢地 鲍勃 她在盖尔家
Oh, thank God. Bob, she's at Gayle's.
是啊 我都不知道她说要来
Yeah, it's that scheduled visit I didn't know about.
她离家出走了 盖尔
She ran away, Gayle.
天 她去哪儿了
Oh, my. Where'd she go?!
-她在你家 亲爱的 -对哦对哦
- She's at your house, hon. - Oh, right, right.
她怕牙医
She's afraid of the dentist.
她有蛀牙 不愿意去补牙
She got a cavity, and she doesn't want to get a filling.
谁愿意啊
Well, who does?
那我们来接她
Okay, well, uh, we'll come pick her up,
不过别告诉她 不然她又跑了
but don't tell her, or she'll run.
想的真周到 琳
Oh, good thinking, Lin.
你负责聪明 我负责性感
You're the smart one, I'm the hot one.
才不是 这个怕牙医的小顽皮
No. That little dental dodger.
为啥露易丝就能离家出走
How come Louise gets to run away?
不是她"能"离家出走
She doesn't get to run away.
我也想走
I want to run away!
没错 我也可以走一走
Yeah, I could stand to run away.
可以作为我回忆录的第四章
It could be chapter four of my memoir,
就写在第三章"去看牙医"后面
right after chapter three: "Going to the Dentist."
谁都别想再离家出走
No one else is running away.
我们只是想让露易丝去补个牙而已
We just need Louise to get that filling.
祝你们好运
Good luck with that.
或许是时候给我们得教育方法来点创新了
Maybe it's time for a little creative parenting.
等等 怎么创新 贿赂她去补牙么
Wait. What do we do, Lin-- bribe her to get the filling?
贿赂露易丝 我们可没那么多钱
Bribe Louise? We don't have that kind of money.
但如果她打赌输了的话
But if she lost a bet...
不好说 赌什么呢
I don't know. What's the bet?
孩子们 去打包
Pack your bags, kids.
你们也要离家出走了
You're running away, too!
万岁
Yay! Yay!
我去 你们来干嘛
What the...? What are you guys...?
猜猜谁也离家出走了
Guess who else is running away.
我们 吉恩和我
Us. Gene and myself.
-那爸妈呢 -他们送我们来的
- What about Mom and Dad? - They dropped us off.
我不会回家的
I'm not coming home!
我知道啊 呆在你盖尔阿姨家吧
I know. Stay at your Aunt Gayle's!
好极了 我会的 永远在这 谢谢
Great. I will. Forever. Thanks.
我敢打赌盖尔会把你们逼疯
I bet you can't last the weekend
你们压根熬不过周末
without Gayle driving you nuts!
我打赌我可以 我爱死这里了
Bet I can. I love it here!
-下个赌注么 -没问题
- Yeah, care to make a wager? - Sure!
告诉你
I'll tell you what.
如果你能撑整个周末
If you last the whole weekend,
你就不用去补牙了
you don't have to get the filling.
如果你搞不定 如果你输了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表