开心汉堡店
魔术节
"Festival of Magic"?
整个小镇将到处都是
This whole town's gonna be full
变戏法的魔术师
of magicians turning tricks!
你好 小吉米 你好 齐克
Hi, Jimmy, Jr. Hi, Zeke.
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
已经到穿斗篷的时候了么
Is it cape o'clock, already?
这身是为参加青年魔术师大赛而准备的
It's for the Young Magicians Competition.
我穿上它准能赢
I'm in it to win it.
好耶 兄弟 我支持你
Abraca-yeah-bro! I support ya!
我不知道你还喜欢魔术呢
I didn't know you were into magic.
我以为你更喜欢跳舞
I thought you were more into dancing.
我一般边跳舞边变魔术 像这样
Well, I dance a lot during my magic. Like this.
锵锵
Ta-da!
这是打哪变出来的
Where'd the hell that come from?!
他就像个有魔力的花商
He's like a magical florist!
多谢
Thank you.
也许我会去比赛现场为你助威
Maybe I'll come to the competition and cheer for you.
随你便 美国是个自♥由♥的国家
Whatever. It's a free country.
他可真爱国
He's so patriotic.
-好吧 约会时见 -这不是约会
- Okay, then, see you at our date. - It's not a date.
-是的 -算不上
- Yes, it is. - Not really.
-差不多啦 就是约会 -绝对不是
- Pretty much, it is a date. - Definitely not.
这次的宣传可真是个好主意 鲍勃
Oh, this promotion is a great idea, Bob!
魔术师到店享受折扣
-我喜欢魔术 -我知道 我也是
- I love magic! - I know. Me, too.
我要在耳朵里塞枚硬币
Ooh, I'm gonna stick a quarter in my ear,
这样他们就能把它变出来了
so they have something to pull out.
没错 唯一的问题是
Yeah, the only problem is,
这海报真的会引来魔术师 所以
this sign could actually attract magicians, so...
露易丝 这对我们的生意有帮助
Louise, this will be good for business.
而且 魔术多有趣啊
Plus, magic is fun.
魔术可以带你进入
Magic can take you to places
你永远无法想像的世界
you could never possibly imagine.
比如特拉华州[最早加入美国联邦的州]
Like Delaware!
看啊 我们的第一位魔法师来了
Oh, look, here comes our first magician.
或是从西大荒来的婚礼司仪
Or a Wild West wedding DJ?
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello...
你好 我看到了你们的海报
Hello. Um, I couldn't help but notice your sign.
还看到别的东西了吗
Notice anything else?
哎哟 它是从哪变出来的呀
Whoops. Uh, oh, where'd that come from?
请进 怎么称呼
Uh, come on in, Mr., uh...
马尔斯·萨泽拉克
Mars Sazerac.
天哪 还真像个魔术师的名字
Boy, that is a... magicky name.
等等 我们怎么知道你是魔术师
Hold on. How do we know you're a magician?
给我们变一个呗
Show us a trick!
把我的名字写在一块蛋糕上
Oh, write my name on a piece of cake,
把蛋糕放盒子里 让我吃掉它
put it in a box, and I'll eat it!
抱歉 别听他的
Sorry, don't listen to him.
他只是想吃蛋糕了
He's just wants to eat cake.
好吧 写在比萨上
Fine, write it on a piece of pizza
然后放在我的桌子下面
and put it under my desk.
总之都和
It's always gonna have something
吃东西有关
to do with eating something.
就是把食物藏在
Just hiding food in places
他知道的地方
that he already knows the location of.
我是说 要是能变个魔术来看看就好了
I mean, it would be nice to see something, like a trick.
好吧 我想我和我的这52位朋友
Well, I suppose me and my 52 friends
可以来露一手
could use the exercise.
天哪 真的要变了
Oh, God, it's happening!
小姐 我可以邀请你当我的助手吗
Miss, could I ask you to be my assistant?
我不行 不行
Oh, I couldn't. No.
好 我来当
Okay I'll do it!
对哦 魔术师们都有助手
Oh, that's right, magicians have assistants...
就是这样
Ta-da.
现在我还需要一名志愿者
Now I'll need a volunteer
-我来 -我来
- Me! - Me!
-我来 -我来
- Me! - Me!
-我来 -我来
- Me! - Me!
-吉恩 我来 -我来
-Gene, me! - Me!
你已经是助手了 琳达
You're already the assistant, Linda.
你赢了
Oh. You win.
-没必要这么激动 -多谢
- No need to shout. - Thank you.
-再见 吉恩 -再见
- Bye, Gene. - Bye.
鲍勃 你到这边来
Okay, Bob, let's move you over here
这样观众才看得到你
so the audience can see you.
-这里吗 -很好
- Right here? - Perfect.
现在 你来选一张牌
Now, you're going to pick a card.
你选牌时
And while you're doing that,
琳达去给我找你们店里最大的刀来
Linda's going to get me your biggest knife.
就在这儿呢 切肉刀 看
I have it right here. Butcher knife, check!
你拿刀干什么
Whoa, why do you have that?
我和吉恩在扮演海盗
Me and Gene were playing pirates.
选一张牌 给他们看 别让我看到
Pick a card, Bob. Show it to them, not me.
选好了 大家看 这是我的牌
Okay, everyone, here's my card.
-选得好 老爸 -看到了
Nice one, Dad. Okay.
这魔术真没劲
That was not a very good trick.
现在 琳达 切牌吧 用刀切
Now, Linda, cut the deck, literally.
来吧 使劲儿
Go on! Whack it!
好咧 靠后站
All right, step back. Whaaah!
依然是很烂的魔术
Whoa! Still not a great trick.
貌似还剩一张完整的牌
Well, well, looks like we have a survivor.
认出这张了吗
Recognize this?!
这不是我选的牌
That's not my card.
赶紧走人吧 你失败啦
Hit the bricks, Fail-dini!
给你机会了 你却演砸了
You had your shot, you blew it.
看来我不能享受打折优♥惠♥了
Well, so much for the magician's discount.
也许我该付你钱
In fact, maybe I should pay you.
等等 那好像是我的钱包
Wait -- that looks like my wallet.
你拿了我的钱包吗
Did you take my wallet?
别急 鲍勃
Oh-ho-ho, slow down, there, Bob.
叫警♥察♥前 最好先检查一下你的身份证
Before you call the cops, you'd better check the I.D.
我选的牌
My card!
天哪
Oh, my!
等等 你是怎么拿到我的钱包的
Wait-- how did you pick my pocket?
我一点感觉都没有
I didn't feel anything.
我感觉到了
Oh, I feel something.
我感到我也想用魔术偷东西
I feel like I want to magically steal things, too.
牧师决定从事神职前
This must be what it's like
一定也是我现在的感觉
when people get called to the priesthood.
我接受
I accept.
我见过罐装金枪鱼 可没见过罐装蒂娜
I've seen canned tuna, but never canned Tina!
储物柜变♥态♥女
You're such a locker stalker.
-说得好 苔米 -我知道
- Good one, Tammy. - I know.
你好 小吉米
Oh, hi, Jimmy Jr.
这就好像我被关在箱子里
It's like I was padlocked in a box,
然后你解救了我一样
and you set me free.
-好吧 -你好
- Um, okay. - Hi.
你怎么知道我柜子的密♥码♥
How did you know my locker combination?
试过几千次后就知道了
It only took a couple thousand tries.
-让我来 -好吧
- Allow me. - Okay.
还有什么是我可以帮你做的吗
Is there anything else I could assist you with?
我要拿自然课课本
Uh, I need to get my science book.
-这是本完全没有问题的课本 -多谢
- This perfectly ordinary textbook. - Thanks.
我还可以当你的魔术助理
You know, I could also assist you with your magic act
协助你表演
as your magician's assistant.
好高级 就像女管家
Classy. Like a lady butler.
好吧 我想你可以做我的助手
Um, okay, I-I guess you could do that.
我放学后练习
I practice after school.
-好吧 -回见
- Oh, okay, cool. - All right, see ya.
太好了 太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes! Yes!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表