太伤了
Ooh, that hurts.
太伤了
Ooh, that hurts!
太伤了
Oh, it hurts!
是高中那个琳达啊
Oh! Linda from high school.
你孩子在这比赛吗
Do you have a child competing here?
下面那个是我儿子吉恩
Yeah, that's my son Gene down there.
天 他长得和你一模一样
Oh, my gosh. He looks just like you.
人品和你一模一样
Well, he acts just like you.
冷血 无情的啦啦机器人
A cold, unfeeling, dead-inside cheer-bot!
那啥 你好 我是鲍勃
So, uh, hey, I'm Bob.
我觉得我们没问题了
Guys, I think we got this thing.
对啊 我们最后一个上
Yeah! We go on last,
目前上场的队都没有我们一半好
and so far there hasn't been anything
我们可是2525年来的机器人啦啦队
half as good as Cheer-Bots from the Year 2525!
现在 有请温来德中学带来
And now, Melvin Laird Middle School presents
来自未来的机器人啦啦队
the robot cheer team from the future!
哔 卟 哔 卟
Beep, boop, gleep, glorp!
哔 卟 哔 卟
Beep, boop, gleep, glorp!
温来德偷了我们的创意
Melvin Laird stole our routine!
这套色♥色♥机器动作操是我们编的
Those are our semi-erotic robotics,
温来德的是抄我们的
and Melvin Laird stole them!
也可能是有人泄了密
Or someone here leaked it to them!
-谁会那样做呢 -怎么会有这种人
- But who would do that? - Who would do something like that?
别猜了 是我
Give up? It was me!
啥 为啥呀 安布罗斯老师 为什么
Wha...?! Why, Mr. Ambrose? Why?
因为在上场前五分钟发现自己的创意
Because having your cheers stolen five minutes
被别人抄了这简直狗血到家了
before you perform is incredibly dramatic!
这下你们只能用堆人这招了
Now you really have to scramble!
你真是我见过最差劲的指导老师
You are the worst cheer adviser.
我怎么不打嗝呢
Someone burp me.
这要求很奇怪么
Is that weird?
可我好想打嗝啊
I really need it.
露易丝 我们走吧
Louise, let's go already.
露易丝 再来点派
"Louise, more pie"?
我随时可能会吐 不过我愿意赌一赌
I may throw up, but let's roll the dice!
不 别再给我乱翻译了
No! Stop interpreting!
我才应该是这场约会的主角 不是你
This whole date has been about you, not me!
小吉米 尽管你可能听不懂
Jimmy Jr., I don't know if you can understand me,
但我理想中的约会是这样的
but this is the date I wanted.
先去看电影 可以看《27件礼服》
We'd watch a movie-- probably 27 Dresses--
或译为《新娘靠边站》
然后去海边散步 聊天
then we'd walk along the beach at low tide
再找个舒服的地方坐着 然后接吻
and find a cozy place to sit in the kelp and kiss.
我都听懂了 蒂娜
I heard every word, Tina.
这也是我理想的约会
That's the same date I wanted, too.
除了那部电影 我都看过三次了
Except that movie-- I've seen it three times.
都成81件礼服了
So, that's 81 dresses total.
老实说
Okay, I'm gonna be honest.
你们俩的话我都没搞懂
I can't really understand either of you.
这下我真的要吐了
Oh, now I'm definitely gonna be sick.
没关系
It's okay.
没人知道是我吐的
No one's gonna know who did that.
各位 各位 打起精神来
Guys, guys, guys, huddle up.
我们可以说我们是从未来的
Maybe it's enough that we're robots
不同年份来的机器人嘛
from a different year in the future, right?
没用的 我们完了
It's not. It's over.
还有最后一个办法
There's one thing we can try.
叫做"罗汉轮"
It's called The Pig Wheel.
目前还没有人成功过
It's never been accomplished
除了在手翻书上
before except by stick figures.
我不想泼冷水
I don't want to be "That guy,"
但如果要做那套动作的话
But if we do that,
我们会在自己家人面前
we're all gonna die a tragic death
丢掉小命的
in front of our families.
别说了 不 我没想到会变成这样的
Stop, no, I never meant it to come to this!
太冒险了
It's too risky!
做吧 做吧
Do it! Do it!
最下面的人可能会被压扁
The person at the bottom might be crushed.
就让我来吧
I volunteer.
不 吉恩
No, Gene.
我们是遇到了困难 但你的热情和魅力
We had our problems, but your passion and charisma
才是我们来到这的原因
are the reason we're even here.
你应该在最上面 我在最下面
You deserve the top. I'll be the bottom.
后来我就拿啦啦队奖学金进了大学
Then I went to college on a cheerleading scholarship.
我还当过一阵子职业啦啦队选手
I even was a professional cheerleader for a while.
我过得也好得很
Well, my life turned out great, too!
我可以免费吃任何我想吃的汉堡
Yeah, I get all the hamburgers I want for free!
还有炸薯条 给她看看 鲍勃
And French fries! Show her, Bob!
看啥
Uh, show her what?
你兜里不是有时会装着炸薯条么
Well, sometimes you got French fries in your pockets.
才没有 我
No, I don't. I d...
等下 还真有
Oh, wait, there is one.
我 我不知道它是怎么进去的
I-I don't know how that got there.
-那我就吃了 -很酷吧
- Well, I'll eat it. - It's pretty cool, huh?
很 酷 吧
Pretty cool!
请为温来德鼓掌
Let's hear it for Melvin Laird!
他们的表演动作很有深度
That routine definitely computes.
现在让我们有请瓦格斯塔夫小学
Now up, Wagstaff!
怎么回事
Hey, what the heck is that?
我不该自告奋勇当最下面那个的
I shouldn't have said I'd be on the bottom.
天呐 他们要做我的罗汉轮了
Oh, my God, they're doing my Pig Wheel!
我也是啦啦队一员了
I'm a cheerleader!
好样的 吉恩 你又成我最爱的了
Yay, Gene! You're my favorite again!
妈妈爱你哦 宝贝
Mama loves you, baby!
琳 这太疯狂了 吉恩爬得太高了
Lin, this is crazy. Gene is way up there.
太危险了
There's no way that's safe.
好了 各位 下面我们要来个大侧翻
Okay, everybody, now we're gonna roll in a big wheel.
听我的口令
We go on my count.
一 二
One... two...
不是我放的
That wasn't me!
-别啊 -他们要掉下来了 吉恩
- Oh, no. - They're gonna fall. Gene!
我来接住你们 我来接住你们
I'll catch you! I'll catch you!
好多胳膊好多腿
So many knees and elbows!
起开 起开 起开
Get off! Get off! Get off!
谢谢你 安布罗斯老师
Thanks, Mr. Ambrose.
你太贴心了
That was really, really sweet.
安布罗斯老师 你救了我们 为什么
Mr. Ambrose, you saved us! Why?
因为就在五分钟前
Because five minutes ago,
我突然变得特别爱学生了
I started to really care about you kids.
情节多反转啊
What a twist!
没耐性的指导老师居然有颗金子般的心
The jaded cheer advisor has a heart of gold!
可是 我们还是输了
Well, we still lost.
陶德 要是评委有眼
Todd, if the judges saw what I saw,
一定会让你们赢
you're gonna win.
垫底了啊
So, last place.
还有个奖杯
And you got a trophy.
-垫底也有奖杯拿么 -是的
- You get a trophy for last place? - Yeah.
至少没人送命 对吧
At least no one was killed, right?
-是的 -那还是很好嘛
- Nope. - So, that's also good.
我怎么样不重要 让我下来
I don't care if I'm okay. Carry me off!
这样才够狗血
It's more dramatic!
抱歉我说你不是啦啦队了 老妈
Sorry, I said you weren't a cheerleader, Mom.
我也抱歉 吉恩
I'm sorry, too, Gene.
我想通过你来圆我的啦啦队梦
I was trying to cheerlead through you.
现在还想
And I still am.
新动作来了 下面的人堆成金字塔
Here's a new stunt-- a pyramid of kids
最上面那个
with a kid on top spinning
把另一个举起来 像风车一样转圈圈
another kid around like a windmill.
接着说
Go on.
我叫它疯狂的荷兰风车
I call it The Daffy Dutchman.
-别说了 -我们来试试吧
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表