I spy with my little eye
一片形似骆驼的云
one large cloud shaped like a camel.
-就在那儿 -哪儿
- Right there. - Where?
-那片 -那片 没错
- That one. - That one, yes.
天了噜 谁把我的鲍鲍绑起来了
Oh, my God, who's got my Bobby tied up?
我们来想想 老爸的敌人是谁
Let's think. Who are Dad's enemies?
时间 体重 牙膏
Time, gravity, toothpaste...
吉米·派丝多
Jimmy Pesto.
应该不是吉米 他蠢得干不出这种事
Jimmy's got an alibi, which is, he is dumb.
老爸发来的 他说
It's from Dad! It says,
"修七七"
"Fix got under seven seven,"
还有一个虾的表情
then a shrimp emoji,
还有"皮埃尔"
and the word "Pierre."
Pierre与pier[码头]同形同音
天哪 有个叫皮埃尔的人把他绑起来了
Oh, God! Someone named Pierre's got him tied up,
还强迫他吃虾
and he's force-feeding him shrimp.
-各位 退后 -救命 救命
- Okay, everyone, stand back! - Help! Help!
你得振作起来
You have to pull yourself together!
你还有两个孩子和露易丝要照顾呢
You have two children and a Louise to take care of!
好了好了 别扇我了
Okay, okay. Stop slapping me.
不 等等 再来一下
Oh, no, wait-- one more.
等会儿
Wait a second.
伙计们 几条街外
Guys, there's a restaurant
有一家皮埃尔餐厅
a few blocks away, called Pierre's,
他们的菜单里有虾和面包条
and they serve shrimp and breadsticks.
-面包条 -能凑合吃 但不算美味
- Breadsticks! - They're all right. They're not great.
快点 老妈
Quick, Mom.
我们关了餐厅去找老爸吧
Let's close the restaurant forever and go find Dad!
再等会儿老爸 我们来了
Hang on, Dad. Here we come.
再等会儿 虾子 吉恩来了
And hang on, shrimp. Here comes Gene.
乐观点
Well, look at the bright side.
水涨到这么高
With the water this high,
我们终于可以尽情尿尿
we can finally go to the bathroom
而不感到丢脸了
without being embarrassed.
-啊 热热的 -没错
- Oh, that's warm. - Yeah.
-你尿了没 -正在尿
- You doing that? - I'm doing it.
好了 我来跟他们谈判
Okay, so, I'll do the talking.
皮埃尔餐厅
不 我动口 你动手
No, I'll do the talking, you do the roughing up.
我吃虾子
And I'll eat the shrimp.
我看着吉恩吃虾
And I'll watch Gene eat the shrimp.
我四处找线索
And I'll look around for clues.
但线索如果是虾的话
But if any of those clues are shrimp,
记得打包带给我
bag 'em and give 'em to me.
欢迎光临皮埃尔餐厅
Hello. Welcome to Pierre's.
请在此等候服务生领您入座
一共...五位吗
Table for-- what do we have, five?
我们不是来吃饭的
We're not here to eat.
我们来找这个人
We're looking for this guy.
他叫鲍勃 被你们绑♥架♥了
His name's Bob, and you kidnapped him!
放着我来 快把我兄弟放了
Let me at him! Give me back my son!
我没 你干 等一下
I don't have your... What are you...? Please!
我再看看那张马桶照
All right, let me look at the toilet picture again.
你胆子可真大 老兄
You got a lot of nerve, buddy.
不能呼吸了
Can't breathe.
都看见点点了
Seeing... spots.
俺不想死
Don't want to... die.
天 那人真昏过去了
Wow, that guy really fainted.
-还吐了 -我很内疚
- And barfed. - I feel bad.
他好像真的很不好受
He got really upset there.
我们只想找他谈谈而已
All we're trying to do is just talk to him.
不过他还是给了我虾
But he still gave me shrimp.
他还说欢迎再来
And he said come back anytime.
人真不错
What a class act.
我们现在怎么办
well, what do we do now?
警♥察♥局
怎么样 怎么样
What is it? What is it?
我应该知道鲍勃在哪儿了
I think I know where Bob is.
-哪儿 -他醉倒在酒乡了
- Where?! - He took the chug boat out to Alcohol Island.
这是喝多了乱发的
These are drunk texts.
这一看就知道
I know 'em when I see 'em.
看 这是我昨晚给前妻
Look, here are 87 texts I sent
发的87条短♥信♥
to my ex-wife last night.
你说我写的
What do you think I meant by:
"我错了我没错"是啥意思
"I'm sorry I'm not sorry"?
博斯科是帮不上什么忙了
Well, Bosco was no help.
我们得面对现实
We got to face facts.
除了我们没人关心老爸
No one cares about Dad except us.
其实只有老妈关心
And, really, it's just Mom.
-还有我 -还有蒂娜 分头找吧
- And me. - And Tina. Time to split up and search.
如果想找到他
If we want to find him,
就只有靠自己了
we're gonna have to track him down ourselves.
谁有他的东西能让我们闻闻
Does anyone have anything of his we can smell?
我有他的基因[与"牛仔裤"发音相似]
I have his jeans.
我们都有他的基因
We all have his genes.
不 我说的是牛仔裤
No, I have his jeans.
被我裁成内内了
I cut them into shorts.
干嘛 好像你们没在裤子下面
Oh, come on, like you're not all wearing a pair
穿老爸牛仔裤裁成的短裤一样
of Dad's cutoff jeans under your clothes!
我没想到他是来真的
I didn't think he'd go through with it.
你家人呢
Where's your family, Bob?
-他们为啥不找我们 -我不知道
- Why aren't they looking for us? - I don't know.
可能没收到短♥信♥
Maybe they didn't get our texts.
情况不妙啊 鲍勃
Well, things are bad, Bob.
很不妙
Things are very bad.
*未曾想过生命将至尽头*
* I never thought this is how I would go *
*与费舍先生绑在这码头*
* Here under the pier tied to Mr. Fischoe *
*留下琳达一人默默承受*
* Der, but looks like Linda will be a widow *
*要多糟糕 有多糟糕*
* Oh, bad things are bad*
*唯恐爱夫身陷险境*
* I fear that my Bob's in a terrible place *
*也许他藏在这花瓶*
* Maybe you'll find him inside Of this vase *
*或已被猛狮吃得干净*
* Maybe a lion is eating his face *
*要多糟糕 有多糟糕*
* Oh, bad things are bad *
雷吉熟食店
*你父亲可能被水手绑♥架♥*
* Maybe your Dad was tied up by a sailor *
*待我呼吸一下助你去寻他*
* I'll help you look After I pump this inhaler *
*看这裤子衬得我身貌俱佳*
*Check out my pants, they are perfectly tailored*
-真的 好棒 -谢了
- Oh, yeah. Nice. - Thanks.
*要多糟糕 有多糟糕*
*Oh, bad things are bad*
*殷殷切盼鲍勃归来*
* Oh, I wish that Bob would come back *
*归来填补我肚皮的空白*
* I could really use a big snack *
*没有汉堡 只好用它果腹*
* Okay, it's not a burger but I'll just pretend it is *
*泪已流成一片海*
*And maybe cry... *
*尽己之任 无怨无悔*
* I did what I had to, I have no regrets *
*为权为性 弑兄无畏*
* I murdered my brother for power and sex *
*唯有内疚 仍难消退*
* What's this weird feeling inside of my chest? *
*我胸在此 给你安慰*
* Why do you keep not looking at my breasts? *
*要多糟糕 有多糟糕*
* Oh, bad things are bad *
*别了世界 我将孤独死去*
* Farewell, cruel world, looks like I'll die alone *
*本能解决 如果你买♥♥个好的手♥机♥*
* If only you'd purchased a better cell phone*
*再看不到《权力的游戏》结局*
* And now I'll never know who wins Game of Thrones *
*这情况太糟糕*
* Things are bad! *
刚开始老爸不见了还挺好玩的
At first it was kind of funny that Dad was missing,
现在不好玩了
but now I don't like it.
我们可能最后只剩老妈了
We could end up with just Mom.
没恶意 妈
No offense, Mom.
没事 我们是需要他
No, no, we need your dad.
要管你们几个可得我和你们老爸合力才行
You kids are a two-adult, two-bottle-of-wine-a-night job.
他到底死哪去了
Where the hell is he?
不可能就这么凭空消失啊
He didn't just disappear.
看 费力克斯
Oh, hey, look. There's Felix.
得告诉他他哥哥有麻烦了 费力克斯
We got to warn him his brother's in danger! Felix! Felix!
琳达 你来这儿干嘛
Linda! What are you doing here?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表