Why? Wh-What's happening?
没啥 没什么
Yeah, no, I'll be fine.
我 我就是带错课本了
I-I, like... brought the wrong book to school.
福旺德老师
Mr. Frond!
你瘦了哦
You've been working on your fitness, girl!
我们需要的是奶油玉米卷
We need more creamed corn!
我知道 我早就说过了
I know! That's what I've been saying!
快去厨房♥
Run to the kitchen!
我会消灭你们所有人的
I'll deactivate all of you.
福旺德老师 你的皮都烧掉了
Mr. Frond, your skin burned off.
我们给你做了张祝早日康复卡
We made you a get-well card.
用香蕉皮做的
It's a banana peel.
这厨房♥擦太亮了吧
This kitchen is so shiny!
吉恩 这边
Gene! Over here!
嗨 福旺德
Hey, Frond!
开饭了
Let's do lunch.
学校总算有点好玩的事了
finally, something fun happened at school.
儿童队对未来的福旺德 1比0
Kids, one. Future Frond, zero.
我去
Crap.
所以 我们到了这里 墨西哥边境
So, now we're here, living off the grid in Mexico,
或者 鬼知道什么地方 制定对策
or... someplace, planning,
直到他们找到我们
waiting for when they find us.
我要在这玉米饼下小睡一会
I'm gonna take a nap under a warm tortilla
醒了之后就直接开吃
and then eat my way out when I wake up.
我听说过蓄能小憩 还有面粉小憩吗
I've heard of a power nap, but a flour nap?
因为玉米饼就是面粉做的
'Cause tortillas are made of flour.
他躺在玉米饼下面
He's under a tortilla.
-如果你在读这个 -什么
- If you're reading this... - What?
没什么 没和你说话
Oh, no, I'm not talking to you.
我在写日记
I'm writing in my journal.
可我能听见你说话
Oh. 'Cause I... I can hear you.
是啊 我先读出来
Yeah, I say it out loud,
感觉不错 就写下来
and then if it sounds good, I write it down.
我这儿还想睡觉呢 所以...
Well, I'm kind of trying to sleep under a tortilla, so...
听着 我受够和你耗在这海滩上了
You know what? I am sick of being on this beach with you!
好啊 那你去别的地方啊
Okay, then go a little bit down the beach!
顺便告诉你 我们可是在伯利兹
And by the way, we're in Belize.
我帽子上写了
It says it right on my hat!
难以"伯利兹"信[难以置信]
"Un-Belize-able"!
那不就是在二手市场淘的便宜货
We got them at a garage sale!
是啊 离这儿只有一英里
Yes! But it was just a mile away!
如果你在读这个 那么人类还有
"If you're reading this, then there is still a chance
一丝希望 更重要的是 还有机会
for mankind, and more importantly a chance
让每一个人都以为
For a really great moment when everyone will think
福旺德老师把屎拉裤裆了
Mr. Frond pooped his pants."
-我觉得不错 -是啊 很棒
- Well, I loved it. - Yeah, it was good.
我是说 是有点
I mean, it was a little...
有的对话是有点...
some of the references I felt were a little...
但无所谓啦
But whatever.
好吧好吧 我知道
Okay, okay, I can see that
现在还没办法说服你们
I'm not getting through to you two.
那你们看看这个吧
But take a look at this.
好的 鲍鲍 你来读这个
Okay, Bobby, you read this one.
这次 我要让自己
This time, I just want to listen
融入故事里 尽情享受
and get carried away with the story.
我要闭上眼睛好好倾听
Just want to close my eyes and listen to the story.
-好吧 -快大声读出来
- Okay, fine. - Okay. Read it out loud.
《天才放屁学校》
"Fart School for the Gifted."
故事发生在天才放屁学校的午餐时间
"It was lunchtime at Fart School for the Gifted..."
天才放屁学校
我已经爱上它了
I love it already!
史上最酷学校
The coolest school in the world,
大家都在我的新歌♥"放屁课"
and we were all jamming
的节拍中即兴舞蹈
to my new song, "Gas Class."
*放屁课*
*Gas class!*
*你想通过放屁课吗*
*You wanna pass gas class?*
*那你就得会放屁*
*You gotta pass gas...*
这时扫兴的辅♥导♥员福旺德老师
But then uncool counselor Mr. Frond
来搅局了
decided to be a total ding-dong.
好了 够了
All right, that's it.
我知道这是天才放屁学校
I know this is Fart School for the Gifted,
但这里不是唱歌♥跳舞的地方
but this is not a place for dancing or singing!
好歌♥ 莫扎屁特
Nice song, Moz-fart!
不是我
That wasn't me.
不是我放的
I-I didn't fart.
你要是喜欢这个屁声
If you liked that fart sound,
那来听听我这发
wait till you hear this one!
这是我整整一年的研究成果
I've been working on it all year.
一定会嗨翻屋顶
It'll literally blow the roof off of the school!
放手
Give it!
放手
Give!
等你表现够好了
Until you prove that you can behave better,
再来管我要你的琴
I'm confiscating your keyboard.
你要把他带哪儿去
Where are you taking him?!
我的办公室
To my office!
不对 是一个你从没听过的地方
I mean, to somewhere you've never heard of.
不是我的办公室
Not my office.
不要啊 我决定跟踪他看他去哪儿
No! I'll just follow him and find out.
简直难以相信
Can't believe it!
福旺德现在肯定正在弹琴[挠琴键痒痒]
Mr. Frond is probably tickling the ivories.
他们肯定还笑了
And they're probably laughing,
因为他们还什么都不懂
because they don't know any better.
但是我们也束手无策呀
Well, there's nothing we can do.
看来你是要不回你的琴了
Sounds like you aren't getting that keyboard back
-除非你表现好点 -或者B计划
- until you learn to behave better. - Or plan "B":
我们可以表现得更差
We get it back by behaving worse.
接着说
Keep talking.
我在随身听上听到一首歌♥
I'm listening to music on a portable tape player,
让我对性♥爱♥浮想联翩
and it's making me very curious about sex.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
学校里禁止好奇心
No curiosity in the halls.
琴的监狱
我需要我的万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
I'll need my lock-picking kit.
不用 我带着我的了
No, you won't. I've got mine right...
我们得去广播站
We've got to get to the P.A. System.
可是早上已经做过晨报了呀
But they already did the morning announcements.
记得吗 今天乔迪生日
Remember? Jody had a birthday,
还有今天的罐头起子非常好用
and the canned food drive is going great.
就这些
That is all.
不止这些
That is not all.
我有特殊声明
I have a special announcement.
转弯
And turn.
外面的灌木丛里有一张
There's a Brendan Fraser DVD
布兰登·弗雷泽的DVD[美国男演员]
just sitting in a bush outside.
我的我的我的 那是我的
Mine, mine. Mine, mine, mine, mine,
都是我的
mine, mine, mine, mine, mine.
你们最好马上出来
You come out of there right now.
我才不出去
Oh, I'm not coming out...
出去的是这个
but this is.
*当你感觉*
* When you feel like school *
*学校将所有乐子都吸走*
* Has sucked the wind out of your sails? *
*千万记得*
* Remember that it's cool *
*屁♥眼♥里乐子可是时时有*
* To use the wind that's in your tails? *
*屁 屁 屁*
* Fart, fart, fart *
* 屁 屁 屁 屁*
* Fart, fart, fart, fart *
*屁乃人间仙气*
* Every fart is a work of art *
没收物品专用柜
*无论何时 无论何地*
* Don't know where to begin? Don't know where to start ? *
*屁会解放你*
* Farts will set you free *
*那是从屁♥股♥吹出的风*
*It's that gas from your ass*
*从嘴里发出的噗噗*
*It's that toot from your boot*
*从屁♥眼♥里排出的嗡嗡*
*That hum from your bum*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表