Come on. Were they Incepti-kidding?
还真是
I guess they were.
蒂娜
Say, Tina,
你有没有想过
have you ever thought about, uh...
卖♥♥掉那匹小马
selling that pony?
没有 怎么了 布朗克尼斯
Oh, no. Why, Bronconius?
我就是很好奇
Oh. Just Bron-curious.
所以 你是原主吗
So... you're the original owner?
是的 但我不喜欢主人这个说法
Yeah, but I hate to say I'm her owner.
我更喜欢母亲 守护者
I prefer mother, caretaker,
好朋友或好榜样
best friend and role model.
有你这样的榜样她真是赚到了
And she couldn't ask for a better role model.
看看你自己 蒂娜 你的刘海
Look at all you've accomplished Tina, with your... bangs...
-袜子 -多谢夸奖
- and your... socks. - Thank you.
我的天啊
Oh. Hey. Oh, my gosh.
这是什么
What's this?
快看 是全新的闪亮宇宙沙里奥模型
Why, it's the new Cosmic Twinkle Chariot doll.
哎呀 我倒还真不需要
Gee, and I don't even really need it.
要不我们直接交换吧
Want to just trade straight up?
那啥 我 我不知道
Yeah... I-I don't know.
蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜
Tina. Tina. Tina.
承认吧 你的沙里奥模型有点
Face it, your Chariot doll's looking a little...
亢奋过头
giddy-yuck.
哥几个觉得你值得拥有个更好的
Me and the guys here think you deserve an upgrade.
对不对 兄弟
Right, guys?
-对不对啊 兄弟们 -是啊
- Right, guys? - Ye-- yeah.
是啊 是啊 我赞同
Right. Yeah, I think that.
是的 对自己好点嘛
Sure. Treat yourself.
看 你这个好恶心
See? This is gross.
但这个
But this...
多美
so pretty.
它是很美
It is pretty.
所有人都会羡慕你
Everyone will envy you.
好吧
Okay.
得嘞
Great!
好了 我们得撤了
Well, got to gallop.
什么
What? Oh.
兄弟们 走了
Guys, let's pick it up.
-再见 -再 再见
- Bye. - B-Bye.
世间罕见的沙里奥模型归我所有啦
The rarest Chariot doll is mine!
蒂娜那个少女就这样被我骗了
And all I had to do was swindle little miss Tina-bopper.
她还不知道它的价值呢
She had no idea what it was worth!
什么
What the...?
厉害 布朗克尼斯 干的好
Uh, great, Bronconius. Good job.
蒂娜 是不是有人把你的玩具马骗走了
Tina, did some guy just swindle you out of your toy horse?
什么 没有 好吧 好像是
What? No. I mean, kind of.
你怎么知道的
Why did you say that?
他刚说的
He just said it.
什么 谁 什么 发生什么了
Wha? Who? Wha-- What's going on? Wha?
蒂娜被骗了
Tina got swindled!
我的天啊 我的天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我就说 我们不该离开美食区的
I told you, we should never have left the food court!
我怎么这么蠢
How could I be so stupid?
布朗克尼斯把我当傻子耍了
Bronconius played me for a fool.
真不敢相信有人把你的玩具骗走了
I can't believe someone cheated you out of your doll.
马蛋就是这样 信不得
Equesticles! Can't trust them.
他们为什么要这样
Why would somebody do that?
你的马有什么珍贵的
What's so special about your horse?
"最罕见的飞天马"
"The rarest Equestranaut."
世上只有六个
Only six in the world!
我的沙里奥是稀世珍宝吗
My Chariot was rare?
她从来没说过啊
She never even mentioned it.
它真低调
She was so humble.
它有罕见的生产瑕疵
It has a rare production defect.
它有"骆驼趾"
It has camel toe.
它的脚趾是骆驼趾
It has camel toes?
骆驼趾 指妇女因为穿着紧身的裤子
而使得女性阴♥部♥形状突显的视觉效果
不 就是那个"骆驼趾"
No. Camel toe.
这太荒唐了 她还只是个孩子
Well, this is ridiculous. She's just a kid.
这是我在你五岁生日前夜买♥♥的
And I bought that the night before your fifth birthday
当时你妈觉得
when your mom remembered
我们也没什么别的好送你
we didn't have anything else for you.
我要回那聚会去
I'm going down to that convention
把那玩具要回来
and I'm getting that doll back.
布朗克尼斯不会轻易还你的 老爸
Bronconius isn't gonna just give it back, Dad.
醒醒吧 他骗了蒂娜
Wake up! He tricked Tina!
我们要以牙还牙
We got to fight trick with trick!
比如说呢 露易丝
Like what, Louise?
咱爸要跳着华尔兹 装扮成一个
Dad's gonna waltz in there disguised as an Equesticle
资深马蛋 赢得他们的信任
with a complete knowledge of the show, earn their trust,
打入组织内部 再偷回沙里奥吗
infiltrate their inner sanctum, then steal Chariot back?
对 对 对 对 对 对极了
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! And yes!
不 不 不
No, no and no.
别嘛
Oh, come on!
我们一直很想帮你化妆
We've always wanted to give you a makeover.
我也一直想给你做套
And I've always wanted to make you a silly costume
公众场合穿的呆萌服装
that you have to wear in public.
你那么爱我会为了我赴汤蹈火的
And you love me and would do anything for me.
是啊 为了大家
Yeah, do it for us.
算了 好吧
Okay. Fine.
好耶
Yay!
马卧底爸比
Undercover Horse Dad!
任务结束后
I love a good picnic
来一顿野餐感觉真好
after completing a mission.
野餐后继续野餐感觉真好
And I love a good picnic after completing a picnic.
米妮
Minnie!
所以 米妮的能力就是 它很小吗
So, Minnie's power is, she's small?
是啊 老爸 这能力在他们
Yes, Dad! And it comes in extremely handy
执行任务的时候可好用了
in many of their missions.
你就不能用点心吗
Focus, damn it.
不好意思 蒂娜 我正努力呢
I'm sorry, Tina. I'm trying.
老爸 你必须滴水不漏
Dad, you have to be perfect.
这些人对飞天马的
These people know everything
多元宇宙无所不知
there is to know about the Equestranaut multiverse.
一旦说漏嘴 就玩完了
One slipup, and it's over.
好吧 我再看几遍 记记笔记然后
Okay. So, I'll just watch this a few more times, take notes and...
还有这些
And all these.
好吧
Okay.
还要读这些
And read all of this.
还真多
Uh, that's a lot.
然后你今晚
And when you brush your teeth tonight,
要用沙里奥牙刷刷牙
use this Chariot toothbrush.
真的假的
Seriously?
我们可不敢冒险
We can't take any chances.
好吧 我会用的
Fine. I'll use it.
鬃毛就是刷毛
So, the mane is the bristles.
好了 好了 我知道了
Right. Right. I got that.
那个 你拿反了
Well, you're doing it backwards.
好吧 它有两缕鬃毛呢
Oh. Oh. Right. It has two manes.
-原来是尾巴 -不 那是 没错
- Oh. That's the tail. - No. That's... Yes.
-我懂了 -我的天啊 我的天啊
- I got it. - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
太棒了
Amazing.
我 我无话可说
I, uh... I have no words.
老爸 突击测试
Dad, pop quiz:
马莎娜第三季和谁结婚了
Who did Horsana marry in season three?
马森王子
Prince Horson.
不对 是马斯力国王
No. It was King Horsely.
正确 那马之谷的首都在哪
Correct. And what's the capital of Horse Valley?
很多人说是阿马斯特丹
Well, a lot of people would say Horseterdam,
因为那是那儿最大的城市
because that's the largest municipality,
但其实是在盐舔城
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表