开心汉堡店
第四季 第二集
瓦格斯塔夫小学
万圣节快乐
你们怎么不♥穿♥角色服呢
Why aren't you guys in costume?
不♥穿♥是要不到糖的
No one's gonna give you candy without a costume.
"不给糖就捣蛋"是这样玩的吗 达瑞尔
Oh, is that how trick-or-treating works, Darryl?
-是呀 -那要怎么要到糖呢
- Yes. - How do we get the candy?
-先穿上角色服 -好
- You put on a costume, - Okay.
然后挨家挨户敲门
and you go door to door.
不是吧 我们要穿角色服
Oh, no! We put on a costume!
拜托 我们有最最狂拽的角色服
Relax! We've got the costume of costumes.
别这样怪声怪气的 露易丝
No need for the attitude, Louise.
我只是不想让你两手空空
I just don't want you to not have candy.
我知道 达瑞尔
I know, Darryl.
我是好心提醒你
Concern's coming from a good place.
我们要扮成一条中国龙
We're going as a Chinese dragon.
我们五个一起
They'll be five of us inside.
不过跟别人就说有十个人在里面
But we'll say there's ten of us.
这是获得更多糖果的小花招
It's a trick to get more treats.
我们要在牛轧糖海洋里畅游
We'll be swimming in nougat.
我以前也觉得多人一服的主意很棒
I remember when I thought group costumes were a good idea.
不过那样太费事了
Too much work!
而且我也没有那么多朋友
And not enough friends.
我们确实野心很大
I'll admit, it's ambitious,
不过我们有高手帮忙
but we have our best people on it.
为啥我们非得做这东西不可
Why do we even have to do this?
好啦 粘个东西有那么难吗
Come on, is it so hard to glue things?
还要一边经营餐馆 是的 很难
And run a restaurant? Yeah, it is.
可家长就得做这种事情
Well, this is what parents do.
为孩子粘七粘八的 少废话快粘
They glue crap on stuff for their kids! So glue!
-还有好多呢 -我在粘了
- We got a lot of stuff. - I'm gluing.
-粘粘粘粘 -我说了...
- Glue, glue, glue, glue! - Okay, I said...
别唱出来行吗
Please don't chant glue.
我粘我粘我粘
And glue and glue and glue!
我想我已经过了要糖的年纪了
I think I'm too old to trick-or-treat.
明年我就不玩了
Next year I'm going cold turkey.
当你的年龄变成两位数
When you go from tween to teen,
万圣节已在灯火阑珊处
you say goodbye to Halloween.
多大都可以过万圣节
You're never too old for trick-or-treating.
也可以牵老爸的手
Or holding hands with dad.
我说"露" 你说"易丝"
When I say "Lou", you say "Eez".
-露 -苍天
- Lou! - Oh, God.
-她在哪儿 -我说露 你说易丝
- Where is she? - When I say Lou, you say Eez!
露
Lou...
谁呀
Who's that?
米莉·弗洛克
It's Millie Frock.
她想成为我的朋友
She wants to be my friend
或是成为我 或是成为我的说唱小伙伴
or be me or be a rap duo with me.
很好嘛
That's nice.
不 根本不好 蒂娜
No, it's not nice, Tina!
我整个人都不好了
It's not nice at all.
露
Lou...
-易丝 -不要啊
- Eez! - Aah! No!
你好 露易丝
Oh, hi, Louise.
挠挠 挠挠 挠挠 挠挠
Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle.
住手
Stop it!
你这扮的是啥
What are you dressed as?
记得吗 我们的计划
Remember? Remember our plan?
你不记得我们的计划了吗
You don't remember our plan?
你演灰尘 我演兔
You be dust, I'll be bunny.
灰尘兔
Dust bunny!
那不是我们的计划 米莉
That is not our plan, Millie.
我们根本没有计划
We didn't have a plan.
即使我们有计划
And even if we did,
即使我们真的坐在一起
even if we did get together and sit down,
喝了杯咖啡
get some blueprints out,
制定了个计划
have a cup of coffee,
为啥我会想要扮成灰尘呢
why would I want to be dust?
灰尘
Dust!
好让你扮成兔子吗 这是为啥
So you could be bunny? Why?
这正是灰尘会说的话
That's exactly what dust would say.
回见
Goodbye.
我注意到
Can't help but notice
你没有放那张我送你的万圣节尖叫专辑
you're not playing the Halloween Scream CD I gave you.
你懂的 我不想太早把它给听坏了
Uh, you know, I didn't want to wear it out
孩子们还没回来呢
before the kids started coming around.
放哪儿了 你得...
Where is it? You have to... Oh!
-那儿呢 在你后面 -好极了
- It's right there! Behind you! - Oh, great.
它自己可放不了 鲍勃
Well, it can't play itself, Bob.
你得把它放上去 然后按"播放"
You got to put it on and hit "Play".
鲍鲍 快去
Bobby, come on.
来点节日音乐
Play the sounds of the holiday.
好吧 现在没必要放 泰迪
Well, we don't need to right now, Teddy.
-为啥 -等孩子们回来再放
-Why not? -We'll wait till the kids come.
-为啥 -好吧
- Why? - Fine.
我去放
I'll just put it in.
我被吓着了
I'm spooked.
现在大家都等着捣蛋鬼们回来吧
Now you're all set for trick-or-treaters in a couple of hours.
等一下 现在几点了
Wait, what time is it?
天啊鲍鲍 孩子们马上就要回来了
Oh, my God, Bobby, the kids'll be home any minute!
这角色服还没点眉目
And the costume's not even close to finished.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我不知道 让他们自己做如何
I don't know. How about let them finish it?
莫特 泰迪 你们两个在干嘛呢
Mort, Teddy, wha-what are you doing right now?
我在默默勃起
Adjusting myself without anyone noticing.
我在看他勃起
Watching Mort adjust himself.
拿上胶水 来给我们帮帮忙吧
Grab some glue. Gonna be our Halloween elves!
来吧 不求质量
Come on, you don't have to be good,
只求速度
you just have to be fast.
要是女人都这么想就好了
Why can't all women want that?
好 我们回家去
All right, we'll go home,
做完角色服 穿上街显摆显摆
finish the costume and hit the streets.
我得去堡垒里拿下龙眼
Oh, I need to grab the dragon eyes from the fort.
为啥在堡垒里
Why are they in the fort?
我在那里喷的漆
I spray-painted them in there.
好吧 那就去趟堡垒
Fine, we'll swing by the fort.
好耶
Yay!
堡垒 堡垒 堡垒
Fort, fort, fort!
堡垒
Fort?
没想到你们几个还会搭建堡垒呢
I didn't peg you guys as the forting type.
我们当然会了
Oh, we fort.
而且水准超高
We fort big-time.
您请
After you.
我有点怕
Uh... I don't know.
我不太敢待在狭小的空间
I got this thing about being in small spaces.
没事的 达瑞尔
Oh, you're gonna be fine, Darryl.
相信我
Trust me.
等你出来以后
When you come out of here,
你怕的就是另一个狭小空间了
you're gonna be afraid of this small space...
那就是这个世界
that is the world.
露露 你在哪里里
Hey Lou Lou, where are you you?
不不不不不
Oh no, no, no, no, no!
-她在这儿呢 -我看着她呢
- She's right here. - I'm looking at her.
给我闭嘴
Shut up!
快点藏到里面
Quick, inside!
我们去要糖前要在这里玩一会儿吗
Hey, are we gonna play in the fort before we go trick-or-treating? 'Cause, uh...
露易丝 门被你关上 我进不去了
Louise, you, you shut the door before I could even get in.
抱歉 米莉 这里满了
Oh, sorry, Millie, we're at capacity, so...
你总这么说
You always say that.
好了 让我进去
Now, come on, let me in!
老天 我也希望你能进来
Yeah, ah, God, I sure wish I could
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表