葡萄酒可以帮我下酒
Wine helps me drink.
好了 孩子们 我们走
Come on, kids, let's go.
那俩怪胎做的辣椒还真不错
Those kooks make some good chili.
鲍鲍 你不想来点吗
Bobby, you sure you don't want any chili?
不
No.
我要好好享用我抓的鱼
I will be enjoying the fish I caught.
那是条鱼吗
That's a fish?
没错 吉恩 这是条鳟鱼
Yeah, Gene. It's a trout.
河中之王
It's king of the river.
有谁想吃的话我可以分他一块
I can cut it up if anyone wants to share.
你也知道 我一个人 吃不完这么多
You know, I'm not gonna... be able to eat all this.
老爸 你确定鱼煎熟了吗
Dad, are you sure you cooked it enough?
蒂娜 鳟鱼切忌煎得太过
Tina, the worst thing you can do is overcook a trout.
这已经有点煎过了
I wish I could cook it less.
好好享用你的金鱼吧 野人
Enjoy your goldfish, wild man.
好多刺啊 不过鳟鱼这种东西
That's a lot of bones, but with trout.
你们要像我一样经验丰富的话
when you're as experienced as I am...
就知道怎么用嘴巴剔骨头了
you learn to use your mouth to take the bones out.
用喉咙的后部
Use the back of your... throat.
他们都睡了 一定是森林空气好
Wow. They're asleep. Must be the woodsy air.
是啊 小孩不喝酒都能睡着真不可思议
Yeah. Crazy how kids can fall asleep sober like that.
我看到说这附近有温暖泉
Mm. Hey, I read that there's a warm spring around here.
有人在里面裸浴
Some people skinny-dip there.
要不要去找找
You want to, uh, go find it?
温暖泉 你是说温泉吗
A warm spring? Don't you mean a hot spring?
上面说的是温暖泉
Well, it said warm spring.
那孩子们怎么办
What about the kids?
没事 我们就在附近
They're fine. We'll be close.
好吧 可要是我被鹿看到裸体
Okay, but if a deer sees me naked,
你可别吃醋哦
you can't get jealous.
背心怎么不脱
What about the vest?
这背心得穿着
Oh, no, this guy stays on.
真舒服
Oh, that's nice.
快过来
Ah. Come on in.
不好意思 一股鳟鱼味儿
'Scuse me. Oh, that's really trouty.
这充其量是微热
This is lukewarm at best.
他们应该叫这微温泉
They should call it a tepid spring.
是吗 可我
Really? 'Cause I'm, uh...
我怎么浑身发烫
Wow. I'm boiling in here.
老天 我要
Oh, boy. I'm gonna,
我要去一下洗手间
uh... I'm just gonna use the restroom.
我是说去树边
I mean, a tree. I mean,
我得出去一下
I got to get out of here.
你要去哪儿 来嘛 官人
Hey, where you going? Come back to Mommy.
-不 现在不行 -让我们来给这
- No, not right now. - Let's make this crappy
-破温暖泉加加热 -别闹 放手
- little warm spring hot. - Don't... Let go,
-放手 放开 -来嘛官人
- Let go. Let go. - Come to Mommy.
放手 我要去厕所
Let go. I got to go to the bathroom. Let go.
来嘛 把手给我
Come on. Give me your hand.
-拜托琳 我很急 -来嘛 官人
- Please, Lin. Definitely an emergency. - Come to Mommy.
放手
Let go!
什么声音
What was that?
-那响声 -是啊
- The loud sound? - Yeah.
可能是猫头鹰
Probably an owl?
我们要派个人出去看看吗
Should one of us go check it out?
-我不去 -伙计们 拜托
- Not me? - Guys, come on,
我们这可是在野外
listen, it's nature.
不可能三个人都躲过今晚一劫
We're not all gonna make it tonight.
安全 安全 送死的
Safe, safe, goner.
晚安
Good night.
-琳达 -鲍勃
- Linda?! - Bob!
抓住那根树枝
Grab that branch!
这条河好急
This river is really fast!
是我见过最急的河了
Fastest I've ever seen!
你见过很多湍急的河吗 鲍勃
You see lots of fast rivers, Bob?
不 我只想表达这条河很急 可以吗
No! I'm just saying that this is really fast, okay?
你懂什么
Oh, what do you know?
你难道要现在跟我吵架吗
You're gonna argue with me now?!
没错 就是现在
Yes, now!
在我们正以30迈的速度被往下冲的时候
When we're flying 30 miles an hour down a river?!
我们得救了
We made it.
那条河有什么毛病
What the hell was that river's problem?
你这蠢河
You stupid river!
我要坐一会 不
I'm gonna sit down. Nope!
我要去那边一下
I'm gonna go over there for a sec.
-鲍勃 -老天
- Bob? - Oh, boy.
琳 看那边 是只鹈鹕
Lin, look over there. It's a pelican.
还有帕特里克·杜菲
And Patrick Duffy.
七八十年代美剧《朱门恩怨》男主角
帕特里克·杜菲 哪儿
Patrick Duffy?! Where?
我爱《朱门恩怨》
I love Dallas.
-他跑了 -你去哪儿了
- Oh, he ran away. - Where'd you go?
我找了根木棍当拐杖
I, uh, got a-a walking stick.
我去灌木丛后面就为这个
That's why I went behind that bush.
我完全没有拉肚子 我喜欢这里
I didn't have diarrhea at all. I love it out here.
天哪 那边一定还有更好的木棍
Oh, God. There's got to be a better stick back there.
我过去找找
I'll go find it. Oh!
你去哪儿 鲍勃 鲍勃
Where are you, Bob? Bob?
就在那儿 更好的木棍
There's the better stick right there.
我找到啦 琳
I found it. Hey, Lin.
你看我的新拐杖咋样
How do you l-like my new walking stick?
跟这根相比 原来那根逊毙了
That old one was so stupid compared to this one.
这根才是我想要的
This is the one I wanted.
为啥这背心闻着像呕吐物 还有鱼腥味
Why does this vest smell like puke and fish?
这是男人的味道
That's the smell of a man.
露营的健康男人的味道
A healthy camping man.
露营真讨厌
Camping's gross.
-我们绝逼迷路了 -要迷也是你迷
- And we're friggin' lost. - You might be lost,
我可没有 我对森林了如指掌
but I'm not lost. I know the woods.
我们只要沿着河流走就能回露营地
All we have to do is just follow the river back to camp.
你确定吗 户外达人
You sure about that, Mr. Outdoors?
是啊 我们还能在孩子醒来前回到帐篷
Yeah. We'll be in our tent before the kids even wake up.
很好 我们得在他们被狼叼走前回去
Good. We got to get to the kids before wolves raise 'em.
我最担心的就是这个 吉恩变成小狼崽
It's my worst fear. Little Wolf Gene.
我还得给他每条裤子后面都剪个洞
I'd have to cut holes in all the seats of his pants.
-为啥 -有尾巴呀
- Why? - For the tail.
我们为啥还要给他穿衣服
Why would we even dress him?
-他是狼啊 -因为他还是要去上学
- He's a wolf. - Because he'd still need to go to school
要讨其他孩子喜欢啊
and be loved by the other kids.
可是他...他不会愿意
But he'd be a... he wouldn't want
穿衣服的 他...
to wear clothes. It doesn't...
因为他与众不同 鲍勃
Just because he's different, Bob.
你知道这样我们能省多少钱吗 琳
Do you know how much money we would save, Lin?
我要去露营车那点早餐了
I'm gonna put a breakfast order in at the RV.
你们想吃点啥 老爸老妈去哪儿了
You guys want anything? Where are Mom and Dad?
他们不里面吗
They're not in there?
也许他们去晨练了
Maybe they went for a morning hike.
怎么可能
No.
瞧 是他们的衣服
Look. It's their clothes.
天呐 爸妈融化了
Oh, no! Mom and Dad melted!
看来有肢体冲突
Things got a little physical.
先是一番争斗 然后衣服被扒掉
Signs of a struggle. Clothes went off.
随着石头滚落 他们就咻地滑下去了
When these rocks gave way and then whoosh.
天呐 爸妈可能正全身赤♥裸♥地
Oh, my God. Mom and Dad could be nude
吊在悬崖边上
dangling over the edge of a cliff.
根据雷霆少女手册 我们应该...
According to the Thundergirl handbook, we should...
原地等候专业人士的到来
wait here for a person of authority to arrive.
-我能看看那一页吗 -当然
- Can I see that page? - Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们该坐上救生圈顺河下去找爸妈
We should tube down the river and find Mom and Dad.
我们应该上救生圈 咱们上救生圈吧
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表