我们找到共同话题了
We're bonding like crazy in here.
-来加入我们嘛 -是嘛 真酷
- Be part of it. - Oh, yeah. That's great.
我去下面餐厅做功课了
So, I'm gonna go down to the restaurant and do some homework.
这可是周五晚上 派对之夜啊
It's Friday night. It's time to party.
去找个磅秤 我们来称一下这玩意儿
Grab the bathroom scale-- let's weigh this thing.
我看我还是搞定作业这个小妖精先
Maybe after I knock out this pesky homework, huh?
你啥时候成学霸了 祝你开心哈
What are you, a bookworm? Huh? Have fun.
-谁想来尝尝鲜 -我
- Who wants to taste it? - Me!
我还要帮它起名字 抚养它
And then I want to name it and raise it
视如己出
like it's our own.
他们可能不会来了
Maybe they won't come.
也许这样最好了
Maybe that's for the best.
我确实要做功课
I really do have homework to do.
小妞 看这里
Hey, little girl, psst. You.
-我叫蒂娜 -想起了
- It's Tina. - Right.
进来吧
Well, uh, come on in.
我对你们的到访一点都不紧张
I'm totally comfortable with having you all here.
这地方不咋地啊 是吧
This place is kind of lame, right?
咱走吧 你可真会找地方 乔纳斯
Yeah, let's get out of here. Great gathering, Jonas.
和漏水的屋顶塔楼有一拼
It's the leaky gazebo all over again.
别走 等等
No, wait.
免费汉堡总不赖吧
Hey. Free burgers isn't lame, right?
我不可以自己开烤炉
I'm really not allowed to light the grill by myself.
我要个芝士汉堡
I could go for a cheeseburger.
给马尔科来个芝士汉堡 蒂娜
Cheeseburger for Marco, Tina?
好吧 我去点火
Okay. I'll fire up the grill.
一级棒 对了
Cool, cool. Oh, hey.
是不是有人点歌♥了
Did someone order some tunes?
不知道啊 有人要点
I don't think so. An-Anyone order tu...
你就
Oh, you were just...
-我多讨人喜欢啊 -是啊是啊
- I'm likable. - Yeah...
-我知道我是的 -当然 你有朋友
- I know I am! - No, you have friends.
孩子们喜欢我
The kids like me,
泰迪喜欢我 -是啊 泰迪
Teddy likes me. - Right, Teddy.
-泰迪喜欢你 -我爸讨厌我
- Teddy likes you. - My dad hates me.
-又来了 -什么东西
- Not that again. - Uh, what the...
他们居然朝我扔橄榄
They just threw an olive at me.
你可躲不掉我的橄榄
You can't get away from my olives.
鲍鲍 别理那些汉堡二货
Bobby, screw those burger nerds.
我们去试试按♥摩♥浴缸
Let's go check out the Jacuzzi.
要开到9点45哦
It's open till 9:45...
-好舒服 -可不是嘛
- That's nice. - Isn't it? See?
就算我们没有客房♥服务和传真机
Even if we don't have room service or a fax machine
就算酒店的每个人都讨厌你
and everyone at the hotel hates you,
我们还是可以享受浪漫的二人世界
we can still have a romantic getaway.
不是吧 又是你们
Oh, no, not you guys.
牛肉客 我们还是晚点再来吧
Come on, Beefer, let's just come back later.
让汉堡鲍独占么
And let BurgerBob win?
没门儿 我都冲了身子 准备好了
No way. I showered and everything.
我们就坐在这儿等
We'll just sit here and wait.
那你们有的等了
Well, you're gonna be waiting a long time,
因为我们才刚有点舒服
'cause we're just getting comfy.
没错 按♥摩♥浴缸仅供
Yeah. This Jacuzzi is for...
按♥摩♥浴缸论♥坛♥会员使用
members of the Jacuzzi forum only.
根本没这回事 你编的吧
That's not a thing. You just made that up.
我没有
No, I didn't.
你们不能用
And you are blocked.
一层厚厚的美味巧克力块做底模
A nice thick layer of chocolate squares make up the base.
两把脆饼干末
A couple of handfuls of crushed pretzels.
最上面是棉花糖 还有
Top it all off with marshmallows, and...
铛铛
Voila!
泰迪黑森林
Teddy Brulee.
纵火终于也能和食物联♥系♥起来了
Finally, arson and food together!
泰迪 我能玩一下那个喷枪吗
Hey, Teddy, can I play with that blowtorch?
我就想看看 了解一下 你懂的
I just want to inspect it, you know, learn about it.
没问题 给你
Yeah, sure. Here you go.
-等等 你们听到了吗 -没有
- Hold on. You hear that? - Nope.
听起来像口风琴 但声音更难听
Sounds like an accordion but worse?
没有 你幻听了
Nope, in your head.
不是 是楼下传来的
Nope, it's something downstairs.
不不 是你脑子里的幻觉
No, in your head upstairs.
不好意思 伙计 私人派对
Sorry, folks, private party.
是嘛 我想我们在邀请名单上的
Yeah? I-I think we're on the list.
是嘛 蒂娜
Right, Tina?
-是 吧 -蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜
- Yeah. - Tina, Tina, Tina.
你的人物设定是乖乖女好不好
You're supposed to be the good one.
这会儿某地的超♥市♥老板
Somewhere there's a convenience store parking lot
指美国一度猖獗的青少年洗劫超♥市♥事件
肯定都怕死你们这些二货青年了
worried sick about these teens.
蒂娜 你这样让我很为难
Tina, come on, you're putting me in a tough spot.
你不应该这么晚
I'm sure you're not allowed to have friends
还在楼下招待朋友
down here this late at night.
老兄 照你这态度
Dude, with that kind of attitude,
结果只会让你
you're only going to raise
血压飙高到危险水平
your blood pressure to unsafe levels.
我的血压用不着你来插嘴
Don't lecture me about my blood pressure!
我就是喜欢吃咸的
I'm predisposed to like salty foods.
出去 都从我朋友的餐厅滚出去
Out! Everybody out of my friend's restaurant!
天哪
Oh, my God.
泰迪 你还能让我再尴尬点么
Teddy, could you embarrass me any more?
这问题提得真好
Oh, that's a great question,
一定可以
and the answer is yes.
拜托启动 快启动
Please start. Please start.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我们去小海湾吧
Let's just go to the cove.
小海湾
The cove?
灯塔边上的小海湾
It's the cove by the lighthouse.
你愿意的话可以一起来
Come by if you want.
我知道那儿
I know that place.
就是灯塔边上的小海湾
It's the cove by the lighthouse.
那啥 如果你来的话
And, uh, hey, if you come, uh,
带点汉堡成么
bring some burgers with you?
-接着这个 -收到
- Here's a little one. - Got it.
飞吻汉堡
Little mouth burger.
我们才把宝宝哄睡着
We just got our goop baby to sleep
就要下楼来处理这事儿
and we have to come downstairs to deal with this?
我们感到非常失望
We are very disappointed.
蒂娜 真不明白你是怎么了
Tina, I have no idea what's gotten into you.
你不能阻止这一切发生
You can't stop what's happening.
乔纳斯喜欢我 他邀请我
Jonas likes me and he invited me out
和他朋友一起出去 我要去
with his friends, and I want to go!
抱歉了 蒂娜
Sorry, Tina.
你才十三岁 而现在已经九点了
You're 13 years old, it's 9:00,
你今晚不能出门
you're in for the night.
在我的临时家庭 要遵守我的临时家规
My temporary house, my temporary rules.
你不喜欢
You don't like it?
门在那儿 但不许你出去
There's the door that you can't go out!
我讨厌你的临时家规
I hate your temporary rules!
你又不是我爸 泰迪
You're not my dad, Teddy.
不是我妈 也不是我叔叔
Or my mom. Or my uncle.
肯定也不会是我的教父
And I don't think you're my godfather.
我应该没有教父
I don't think I have one.
我来了 乔纳斯
I'm coming, Jonas!
说明书 你说对了
You're right, box.
这梯子用不了半分钟就能组装好
The ladder did install in less than 30 seconds.
我来了 伙计们
Hey, guys.
我赶来了 开派对吧
I made it. Now it's a party.
我带了汉堡
And I brought burgers.
-太赞 -不过不是我们店的
- Nice! - Not from our restaurant,
因为我没钥匙
'cause I couldn't get the key.
来演奏一曲吧
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表