I don't want to point fingers,
不过那确实是小鬼头们不好
but it was my kids' fault.
老爸 真有你的
Yeah, dad. Great.
在圣诞节当天还能让我们当替罪羊
For Christmas I really wanted you to throw us under the bus.
咱们来做个了断 你和我
Let's do this! Me and you.
开始吧
It's go time!
我先把衣服脱了
Just take my coat off.
打我啊
Fight me!
不不 -我去打他 小流氓
No. No. - I'll fight him, punk!
来啊你个小流氓
Come on, punk!
琳 待在车里
Lin, stay in the car.
听着 别这么激动
Listen, this is crazy.
我想知道 你干嘛这么生气
I mean, why are you so angry?
就因为我挡了你的路么
Just because I cut you off?
你还一直按车喇叭
You also kept honking at me.
没完没了地
Repeatedly.
我们按的是《铃儿响叮当》
It was "Jingle Bells".
你没听过《铃儿响叮当》吗
You don't know "Jingle Bells"?
赶紧的 小白脸
Put them up, snowflake.
来一架吧
Oh, we're gonna dance.
你是在哆嗦吗
Are you shivering?
你应该把外套穿上
You should put your jacket back on.
我我...我好得很
Oh, I-I... I'm fine.
你听这样如何
Look, how about this?
我的车陷在雪地里了
My car is stuck in the snow.
能不能请你...
If you can...
你真的冻得够呛
You're really shivering.
能不能请你帮我们把车拖出来
If you could just help us pull it out
因为你有辆大卡车
'cause you have a big truck...
我都要顶你菊花了
I'm about to bang your ass
你还向我求助
and you're asking me for help?
"顶我菊花"
"Bang my ass"?
对 顶你菊花
Yeah, bang your ass!
好吧 我是说 你是说 好吧
Okay, I mean, you mean... Okay.
我还没听过这种说法呢
I-I've never heard it said that way.
-啥 顶菊花吗 -你是想说揍我吧
- What? Bang? - You mean, beat me up.
应该是爆♥你♥菊♥花吧
You know, I think I meant kick.
我非常...我应该是想说爆菊花
I'm pretty... I think I meant kick.
可话已经说了一半 我就在想
It was like halfway out of my mouth and I went,
"也许这句话会造成歧义"
"Ooh, that could be taken the wrong way."
来啊 打我啊 打我啊
Come on! Let's go! Let's go!
好了 我我 听着
All right, I-I... Look.
这么着吧
I'll tell you what,
如果你帮我们把车拖出来
if you pull our car out of the snow,
我就我就 我就让你揍我一下
I'll--I'll-- I'll let you punch me in the stomach.
鲍鲍 悄悄话
Bobby! Psst.
你要让他打你吗
You're gonna let this guy hit you?
他不过是个伤心的小矮子 琳
He's just a sad, little guy, Lin.
应该不会疼吧
I-I don't think it's gonna hurt.
我装装样子就行了
I'll just act like it does.
-学女人尖叫 -什么女人尖叫
- Do your girl scream. - What girl scream?
她是想说你平常那种尖叫
I think she means your regular scream.
然后再学女人走路
And then do your girl walk.
女人走路 我走路一点都不女人啊
Girl walk? I don't have a girl walk.
不 你都这样子走路...
Yeah, you do this like...
-我走路才不那样呢 -我保留意见
- I don't do that. - Mmm, agree to disagree.
听我说 这家伙的圣诞节比我们还要惨
Look, I think this guy's having a worse Christmas than us.
他可能真的需要揍人发泄一下
He seems like he really needs this.
这就是圣诞节的精神呢 鲍鲍
Aw, that's th e holiday spirit, Bobby.
好冷
So cold.
好凉爽[新鲜]啊
And crisp.
可能是因为我靠近保鲜储藏格
I guess I'm near the crisper.
我坚持不了多久了...
I'm not gonna last much longer...
也许我能够到台面上的刀
Maybe I can get to the knives on the counter.
然后割断绳子
I could cut my way out.
泰迪 必须试试
Teddy, you got to try.
假装你在帮鲍鲍搬冰箱
Just pretend you're moving a fridge for Bob.
我说鲍鲍 你入了个新冰箱是吧
So, Bobby, you got a new fridge, huh?
还有什么新玩意儿
What else is new with you?
不不不不不不...
No, no, no, no, no, no...
这下我要看着吉恩的手指画死去了
Now I'm gonna die looking at Gene's finger painting.
话说这到底是个啥玩意啊
What is that even supposed to be?
那么 你同意了吗
So, do we have a deal?
我要揍你这傻屌♥的脸
I want to punch your stupid face!
不 只能揍肚子
No, just the stomach.
踢你脖子行吗
How about I kick you in the neck?
听着 你揍我肚子一下
Look, you get one punch to the stomach,
然后把我们弄出去
and then you get us out of here.
好吧 不过我要借一下你的外套
Fine, but I need to borrow your jacket.
行了 快点的吧
Look, let's just get this over with.
圣诞节对我来说真的太痛苦了
Christmas is just a really hard time for me.
真希望我也能和家人一起过节
I wish I was with my family.
他没法和家人一起过节
Aw, he's not with his family.
小可怜的圣诞节好孤单哦
Poor thing's all alone on Christmas.
结果你挡了我的路
And then you cut me off,
那是压垮我的最后一根稻草
and that was the last straw.
所以我才想要顶你菊花
That's why I wanted to bang your butt.
你...我们不是说好不提这词了吗
You... I thought we agreed not to say that.
好吧
All right.
听着 我我我很抱歉挡了你的路
Listen, I-I-I'm sorry I cut you off.
也很同情圣诞节你还要上班
And I'm sorry you have to work on Christmas.
你很不容易
That's rough.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
我得夜以继日地赶车
I have to drive through the night
从平安夜游♥行♥开到圣诞节游♥行♥
to get from a Christmas Eve parade to a Christmas Day parade.
这班加得太过分了啦
Oh, that's an awful lot of driving.
信息量真大
And a lot of information.
听起来你的圣诞节也过得非常糟糕
Sounds like you're having a horrible Christmas.
非常好 这下我们有共同点了
Great, we've bonded,
可以舔你的车了吗
can I lick your truck now?
这也许是我过过的最变♥态♥的圣诞节了
Probably the crappiest Christmas ever.
看来你需要个人来发泄下你的失意
Guess you just needed someone to take out your frustration on.
就是这样
Exactly!
我还以为揍我这事儿已经过去了呢
I thought we'd worked past the whole punching thing.
当然没有 天啊 感觉好爽
Nope. Boy, that felt good.
老天 我真的需要那样发泄一下
Man, I really needed that.
你好 我叫加里
Hi, my name's Gary.
你好 加里 我叫鲍勃
Hey, Gary. Bob.
你力气还挺大
You're pretty strong.
好了 我来看看能不能把你们弄出来
Now, let's see if we can get you guys out of here, huh?
怎么才能知道自己有没有内出血
Hey, how do you know if you have internal bleeding?
我知道 我知道
I can tell. I can tell.
我听听 我听听
Let me listen. Let me listen.
好了 我们快走吧
All right! Here we go!
谢了 加里
Thanks, Gary!
不用客气
No problem.
我要回我的...
I'm gonna get back into my, uh...
四轮监狱上去了
prison on wheels now.
好
Okay!
应该给你那车增添点节日气氛
You just need a little Christmas cheer in there.
鲍鲍 把树给他
Bobby, give him the tree.
啥 不要 我们折腾这么久就是为了
What? No. The tree is the whole reason we...
快把树给他
Give him the tree!
-好吧 -太好啦
- All right. - That's so nice.
过来
Hey, come here.
你吃过荷兰宝宝吗
You ever have a Dutch Baby?
快吃吧 圣诞快乐
Put that in your mouth. Merry Christmas.
真好吃呀 根本吃不出婴儿的味道
This is really good. You can't even taste the baby.
是呀
Yeah.
天呀 他饿惨了 快看
Oh, oh, God, he's so hungry, look.
我们抓到他了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表