Let's do it.
上菜了 琳 能端过去吗
Order up, Lin. Can you take this over?
现在不行 鲍比 我感觉到什么了
Not now, Bobby. I'm getting something.
-等等 -天啊
- Hold on. - Oh, my God.
奇了怪了 我明明感觉到了
This is weird. I'm feeling something.
不 你没有
No, you're not.
已经在奇幻码头接待游客30年之久
Dizzy Dog, the beloved statue
受人喜爱的晕晕狗雕像
who's welcomed visitors to Wonder Wharf for over 30 years,
最近从码头尽头离奇失踪了
has been dognapped from his familiar place
警♥察♥对此感到十分迷惑
at the end of the pier, leaving police baffled.
如果你有任何关于晕晕狗的线索
If you have any information on the whereabouts of Dizzy Dog,
-请拨♥打♥我们的爆料热♥线♥ -晕晕狗狗
- please call in to our tip line. - Dizzy... Doggy.
你好 爆料热♥线♥吗
Hello? Tip line?
当真吗 琳
Seriously, Lin?
你好 爆料热♥线♥
Hi. Hello, tip line?
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
我有线索
I have a tip.
他们没把你当杰瑞·刘易斯么
Are they confused why Jerry Lewis is calling?
美国喜剧演员
我 我看到水了
I... You know, I see water.
琳 别说了 快挂了
Lin, stop. Hang up the phone.
他被水包围着 我还看到
He's surrounded by water, and I also see
别这样
Do not do this.
-很多泡沫 -这太扯了 别说了
- a foamy substance. - This is ridiculous. Stop.
鲍勃 我在讲电♥话♥呢 他还在大喊
Bob, I'm on the phone. And he's crying out.
-晕晕狗在大喊 "救救我" -琳
- Dizzy Dog's crying out, "Help me". - Lin,
-"救救我 救救我" -挂了
-"Help me. Help me." - Hang up.
你和莫特 泰迪
It was one thing when you were just
格雷琴闹着玩是一回事
playing with Mort and Teddy and Gretchen,
给电视台打爆料热♥线♥
but when you call in a tip to the news,
就是另外一回事了 琳
it's kind of taking things to another level, Lin.
怎么要你相信就这么难呢 鲍勃
Why is it so hard for you to believe, Bob?
因为这是不可能的 琳
Because it's not possible, Lin.
我做仰卧起坐的时候
That's what Coach Blevins said about me
教练布莱文也是这么说的 快看
doing a sit-up, and now look.
是啊 爸 你就不能多点支持吗
Yeah, Dad. Why can't you just be supportive?
-给老妈撑撑腰嘛 -是啊
- Get Mom's back? - Yeah.
-我放弃 -蒂娜 我不支持
- Forget it. - Tina, I'm not supporting this
是因为这很不负责任 也不现实
because it's irresponsible. And not real.
是吗 我预见你会从楼梯上摔下去
Oh, yeah? Well, I predict you fall down a flight of stairs.
-这是在威胁我吗 -不 是警告你
- Is that a threat? - No. It's a warning.
小心点就是了
Be very careful, that's all.
好吧 听起来不错 滴滴哔哔
Okay. Sounds good. Tripity tripity,
-滴滴嘟嘟 -啥 -快看
- dibidy do. - What? - Look.
奇幻码头的晕晕狗在
Wonder Wharf's own Dizzy Dog is home safe
晕晕狗回家
掉入海水中后平安回家
after apparently being knocked off the pier into the ocean.
晕晕狗没事了 这个发现要归功于
Yay! Dizzy Dog is safe! The discovery was made thanks
当地灵媒琳达·贝尔彻提供的线索
to a tip from Linda Belcher, local psychic.
-什么 -他们在水里找到了
- What?! - Wow. Ha! They found him in the water!
好样的 老妈
All right, Mom!
我们一直相信你的 知道吗 老妈
We always believed you, Mom. Remember that?
*我有超能力*
*I got power.*
能把抹布递给我吗
Will you pass that rag,
当地灵媒琳达·贝尔彻
Linda Belcher, local psychic?
-我预言 可以 -天啊
- I predict, yes. - Oh, my God.
老爸 你就不能让老妈享受一下吗
Dad, why can't you just let Mom have this?
就像我让吉恩当家族开心果 其实我也行
Like I let Gene be the family jokester. I could be that.
那么 琳 我就好奇
So, Lin, I was just curious,
我什么时候会从楼梯上摔下来
when am I gonna fall down that set of stairs?
我到现在都还没摔呢
I haven't fallen down a set of stairs yet.
你又在抢她的风头了
You're stealing her thunder again!
-现在你信了啊 -我没
- So now you believe. - No...
就算我信 我什么时候会摔呢
But if I did, when would it happen?
-在"摔"点半 -什么
- At fall-thirty. - What?
英语的"摔"与"四"谐音
-懂了吗 -什么
- See? - What?
好吧 吉恩 你来一遍
Sorry, Gene, you can say it.
在"摔"点半
At fall-thirty.
还是从吉恩嘴里说出来更搞笑
It's funnier when Gene says it.
那是
Yeah.
你好 琳达·贝尔彻
Hello, Linda Belcher.
你好 博斯柯探长
Hey! Sergeant Bosco!
这么说 你是个灵媒咯
Apparently, you're some kind of psychic?
是啊 不过有人可不这么认为
Yeah. Well, some people think so.
天啊
Oh, my God.
总之你破了那个
Well, you really came through
晕晕狗的案子是事实
with that Dizzy Dog thing anyway.
-没错 -天哪
- I did. - Oh, my God.
我还有个案子要你帮忙
I need your help with another case.
真正的案子哦 大案子
A real case. This is the big time.
快告诉我
Hit me with it.
你要帮我抓
You're going to help me catch...
小屁孩强盗
the Little Boy Bandit.
新闻里说的那个小屁孩强盗
The Little Boy Bandit from the news.
开玩笑呢吧
You've got to be kidding.
老妈现在可是"超感神探"了
Mom is a police psychic!
-线人 -我得去躺一躺先
- Narc! - I gotta go lay down.
你要我帮你抓小屁孩强盗
So you want me to help you catch the Little Boy Bandit?
-那可是大案子 -相当大
- That's a big case. - It's huge.
你必须得帮我这个忙
And I don't want your help, I need it.
我不抓到他誓不罢休
I'm desperate on this one.
小屁孩强盗上个月抢劫了
The Little Boy Bandit has robbed eight businesses
八家店 让我颜面尽失
in the past month. That makes me look bad.
用我的能力去抓一个小孩这样好吗
I'm not sure about using my powers to catch a little boy.
让我觉得自己像是童话里的巫婆
Like a fairy tale witch.
不 我们认为他只是个穿童装的小个子
No, we think he's a very small man wearing kid's clothes,
戴一顶粘着假发的棒球帽
a wig stapled to his baseball cap,
踩一双暴走鞋 以掩饰身份
and those roller shoes to get away.
掩人耳目 你懂的
Blend into the crowd, you know?
听起来像桑迪·邓肯[美国女星]
Sounds like Sandy Duncan.
老妈 在你看来每个人都像桑迪·邓肯
Everybody sounds like Sandy Duncan to you, Mom!
这也像桑迪·邓肯
Sandy Duncan this,
-那也像桑迪·邓肯 -为了抓这货
- Sandy Duncan that. - Oh! Look, I'm under a lot
我顶了很大压力 但啥也没捞着
of pressure to catch this guy, and I got nothing!
于是你就决定求助于超能力了吗
So you're open to the idea of psychic abilities?
换了平时我肯定不会答应
In any other situation I'd say no
还会当着面嘲笑你
and laugh in your crazy face.
但我真的没头绪了 你是我最后的希望
But I'm out of leads. You're my last hope.
你完蛋了
You're doomed.
我一定尽我所能帮你 探长
I'll help however I can, Sergeant.
太好了 走吧
Great. Let's roll.
拜拜 孩子们
Bye, kids!
让你们老爸离楼梯远点
Keep your father away from the stairs!
你是说让老爸多跑楼梯吧 遵命
Have Dad run up and down the stairs. Got it!
警♥察♥局
你都快丢工作了 居然还带了个灵媒来
Your job is on the line and you brought in a psychic?
是啊 是她破了晕晕狗那个案子
Yeah. She called the Dizzy Dog thing.
如果这案子查不出来
If this doesn't work out,
队长就要把你调回去巡逻了
the captain's gonna put you back on patrol.
-我会想你的哟 -别担心
- I'd miss you! - Don't worry about it.
这些就是小屁孩强盗作案的地方
So, here are all the places the Little Boy Bandit has hit.
看起来没什么规律
There seems to be no pattern,
不过没准你会有灵感或什么的
but maybe you'll get a feeling or something.
他好像只去那些
Huh, he seems to go after the stores
插着小旗子的店嘛
that have little flags on 'em.
算了 我们去让你摸摸证物
Never mind. Let's just go touch stuff in the evidence room.
这些东西都是小屁孩强盗
All of these items were handled
打劫的时候用过的
by the Little Boy Bandit during his various robberies.
你随便抓一样看看有没有灵感什么的
So grab something and see if you get a reading or whatever.
这是用来干嘛的
What was this used for?
快放下
Put that down!
这是另一个案子的
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表