Mad? Teddy, I'm as proud as can be.
我没有可以教你的了
I got nothing more to teach you.
-现在唯一可做的事就只剩 -接吻么
- The only thing left to do now is... - Kiss?
不 你说啥 不 是跳舞
No! What? No! Dance.
跳着走出那扇门
Dance out that door.
这是你的毕业仪式
It's your graduation.
*泰迪会跳舞了*
*Teddy knows how to dance now*
*他准备好参加婚礼了*
*He is ready for the wedding.*
快呀 出去 快
Come on, get out the door, move it.
*走出餐馆*
*Get out of the restaurant*
*你出师了*
*I want you to leave now.*
*当你穿着满是条纹的内♥裤♥和味道奇特*
*When your underpants are streaky and your socks*
*的袜子 这时候就要来点漂白剂*
*Are smelling freaky, get some bleach.*
打扰一下
Oh, uh, sorry.
我来 拿点东西
I, uh... I just need to get a couple things.
是贝老师 快来救救我们
It's Mr. B! Save us, please!
我们不想看电影 贝尔彻老师
We don't want to watch movies, Mr. Belcher!
我们想要你
We want you!
是啊 我们想料理食物 我们好想你
Yeah, we want to, like, cook stuff! We miss you.
孩子们 我很抱歉
Look, kids, I'm sorry.
我也不想这样 我...
This... This wasn't my idea. I...
行吗 贝尔彻老师 留下来嘛
Come on, Mr. Belcher, you got to stay.
好了 行了行了行了
Come on! Okay, okay, okay.
行了行了行了 同学们同学们
Okay, okay, okay, children, children.
行了 大家安静 看电影吧
Okay, everyone, hush. Watch the movie.
鲍勃 快点拿上盘子走人
Bob, take you plates and go.
等一下
Wait.
贝老师
Mr. B.
住手
Stop it!
这样很浪费爆米花耶
That's a huge waste of popcorn.
出去 鲍勃
Get out, Bob!
卡福客赢了 你完了
Caf-Co won. You're done.
是肉做完了 不是人玩完了
Meat is done, not people!
听你这么说我都兴奋起来了呢
I just felt a little tingly there when you said that.
听着 我们也许无法逆转状况
Listen, we can't win this war,
但是我们可以努力做料理
but maybe we can go out cooking.
我们再给大家做顿午餐怎么样啊
What if we serve this school one more lunch?
家政餐厅已经关了
The Home Ec-staurant is closed!
而且大家都已经去楼下的食堂了
Everyone's already down in the cafeteria anyway.
没戏了
It's over.
没错 既然这样 我们就去找他们
Yeah, they are, so we go to them.
我们一起把这辆餐车
Let's get this chow-wagon rolling
推到"馋嘴镇"去吧 小伙伴们
to Mouth Town, everyone!
我要告诉普莱特先生
I'm telling Mr. Platt.
我们要做什么呢 贝尔彻老师
What do we make, Mr. Belcher?
汉堡
Burgers!
汉堡 你确定吗
Burgers, really?
等等 你们 不想做汉堡吗
Wait. That... You don't want burgers?
不 不不不 没事的 都可以
No! No, no, no! That's good. That's fine.
我还以为... 好吧 我们可以...
I thought burg... Okay, well, we could...
你真是对汉堡情有独钟啊
No, sounds like you're married to burgers, so...
汉堡
Burgers!
我还以为会听到"红烧羊腿"这样的菜呢
Thought I heard "Braised lamb shank" is all.
家政餐厅
关闭
这下好了 我那么多礼券都白买♥♥了
Great, after I bought all those gift certificates!
我也没法重操旧业
Well, I can't go back to my old job.
因为我拆了好多桥
I burned a lot of bridges there!
冲向食堂 吉恩 露易丝 快上
To the cafeteria! Gene, Louise, hop on!
-好啊 -好吧
- Okay. - All right.
我们是流动家政餐厅
It's the mobile Home Ec-staurant.
蒂娜 盘子怎么样了
Tina, how are we fixed on dishes?
蒂娜 蒂娜哪儿去了
Tina? Where's Tina?
她转到金属加工班去了
She transferred to Metal Shop,
因为她在她家政课老师那儿失宠了
because her Home Ec teacher was treating her like day-old bread.
蒂娜转班了
Tina transferred?
我的天啊 我都没注意到她不见了
Oh, my God, I-I didn't even realize she was gone.
等等 停下停下 金属加工班怎么走
Wait. Everybody stop. Which way is Metal Shop?
看 我把一块金属焊在另一块金属上了
Look, I welded a piece of metal to a piece of metal.
你好 我叫蒂娜
Hi, I'm Tina.
蒂娜
Tina!
你好 贝尔彻老师
Hello, Mr. Belcher.
你在这里干什么啊
What are you doing here?
跟炫酷的金属打交道
Really cool things with metal.
起码这儿的老师喜欢我
At least I'm teacher's pet somewhere.
-我喜欢的是杰里米 -好吧
- No, that's Jeremy. - Oh.
蒂娜 很抱歉我没给你足够的关注
Tina, I'm sorry I didn't pay enough attention to you.
我以前从没教过课
I-I've never taught a class before.
我不知道该怎么对待自己的孩子
I didn't know how to treat my own kid.
我想成为最让你得意的学生 不是齐克
I wanted to be your favorite student, not Zeke.
你就是最让我得意的... 大女儿
But you're already my favorite... eldest daughter.
我连这也做不好
I can't do anything right!
跟我们走吧 蒂娜
Come with us, Tina.
我们要做最后一顿午餐 我们需要你
We're gonna serve one last lunch, and we need you.
需要我洗盘子吗
To wash dishes?
没错 不过你也可以帮我打下手
Yes! But you can also do prep.
好啊
Okay.
再见了 小伙伴
Bye, everyone.
再见了 杰里米
Bye, Jeremy.
他们在这呢
There they are.
勇气可嘉 鲍勃
Nice try, Bob,
不过这出餐车闹剧就到此为止吧
but your little food cart escapade is over.
别听他的 孩子们
Don't listen to him, kids.
继续推 加快速度
Keep pushing. We need speed.
吉恩 你下去
Gene, get off.
我刚找好位置
I just got comfortable.
快下来 加把劲推
Get off your cushion, and do some pushing!
停
Stop!
加速
Ramming speed!
老天啊 我这就让开
Oh, goodness, I am jumping out of the way.
妈呀 要散架了
Oh, God, it's collapsing.
我有个东西能派上用场 螺丝钉
I have something we can use... Metal.
家政餐厅又回来啦
The Home Ec-staurant is back in business.
快来买♥♥呀 瓦格斯塔夫的小伙伴们
Come and get it, Wagstaff!
有汉堡吃啦
We got burgers!
还有我切的土豆块和洋葱圈
And tomatoes and onions that I chopped,
现在我负责打下手啦
because I'm in charge of prep.
虽然乔丝铃也有出力
Joceyln's doing it, too,
不过我♥干♥的活比较多
but I'm more in charge than her.
-才不是呢 -他也是这么说的
- No, you're not. - Yeah, he said that I was.
别 别吃那东西 别吃下去
No. No, don't eat that! Eat that!
我们需要那笔钱 你 你 别吃了
We need that money! You, You, stop chewing!
希尔迪 让他把东西吐了
Hildy, get that food out of his mouth!
所有学生 都给我吃食堂的午餐
All of you, eat the cafeteria lunch!
还是算了
Forget it.
希尔迪 我们去喝个痛快吧
Hildy, let's go get drunk.
喝个痛快 是什么意思
What do you mean, "Get drunk"?
我们赢了 贝老师
Yay! We did it, Mr. B!
这件事情会永载史册 直到大家忘了
This will always be remembered, till people forget.
还有 你们都会得到A
By the way, you guys are all getting an A.
太棒了
Oh, yeah!
-除了蒂娜 -太... 哦
- Except for Tina. - Yay...! Oh.
-你是A+ -谢谢你 贝老师
- A+. - Thanks, Mr. Belcher.
这门课只有及格不及格之分
It's a pass-fail class.
那 好吧 给你及格+
Oh, okay. Uh, pass plus.
你想不想休息一会 吃点东西
Hey, you want to take a break and get something to eat?
贝尔彻家族两位
Belcher party of two,
马上为您指定服务生
your server will be right with you.
您好 二位今天过得如何
Hi. How's, uh, everybody's day so far?
-越来越好 -很不错嘛
- Getting better. - Fantastic.
我去为二位拿点喝的
I'll be back with some waters
然后推荐特色菜品
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表