All done.
-就这样吗 -对 这是龙刺
- Teddy, is that it? Yeah, it's a dragon spike.
-长背上的 -我知道 泰迪
- For the back. - Yeah, I know, Teddy.
你应该已经完成20个才对
You're supposed to have 20 done by now!
鲍鲍 脚怎么样了
Bobby, how's that foot coming?
脚 我一直在弄尾巴啊
Foot? I'm working on the tail.
我在弄尾巴
I'm doing the tail!
你应该做脚
You're supposed to do the foot!
不对 你说 "鲍勃 你做尾巴"
No, you said, "Bob, do the tail."
我记得很清楚 因为当时我在想
I know because I remember thinking,
"你凭什么使唤[与尾巴一词同音]我"
"You can't tail me what to do."
-泰迪 -很好笑
- Teddy? - That's funny.
不 不好笑
No, it's not!
我在做尾巴
And I'm doing the tail!
我的尾巴比你的好
My tail's better than yours!
你的还真挺好
Ah... Yours is really good.
我知道
Yeah, I know it is.
好吧 行 我做脚
All right, fine! I'll do the foot.
把亮片给我
Pass me the sequins.
我也想给你 但用完了
I would, but we're all out because someone
因为某人 也就是我老婆
that's my wife has no concept
压根没概念自己用了多少亮片
of how many sequins she's using!
你在说我吗
Are you talking about me?
老天 是
God, yes.
-再去弄点来 -好嘛
- Just go get some more! - Fine!
很好
Great!
现在说可能时机不太恰当
This might not be a great time,
但我也做了尾巴
but I also made a tail.
我们不能错过万圣节
We can not miss Halloween!
露易丝 都是你的错
This is all your fault, Louise!
你对米莉那么刻薄 现在我们被困这了
You were mean to Millie and now we're stranded!
对 她当时
Yeah! She seems...
真的很酷
really cool.
好吧 现在大家都在
Okay, I'm hearing a lot of blame
不分青红皂白埋怨我了
being thrown around loosey goosey right now.
有人被朋友嫌弃了
Somebody's in friend jail.
有人被朋友嫌弃了
Somebody's in friend jail.
一朝被嫌弃 永不得翻身
And friend jail lasts forever.
-嗨 米莉 -别理我
- Hey, Millie. - Oh, don't mind me.
我在为一项实验收集蜘蛛
I'm just collecting spiders for an experiment.
真好 我收集陶瓷马
Cool, I collect porcelain horses.
我在实验该把它们放在我梳妆台的哪儿
I experiment with where I put them on my dresser.
这项实验的名称叫
Well, this experiment is called
"如果我把蜘蛛放进
"See how much you freak out
你们被困的堡垒里
"when I release spiders
你们会有多害怕"
into the fort you're trapped in."
快封死 吉恩 封死
Seal it up, Gene! Seal it!
我特怕蜘蛛
I have a thing about spiders!
你什么都怕
You have a thing about everything!
但尤其怕蜘蛛 太恐怖了
But especially spiders. They're scary.
安迪还在那边 放他进来
Andy's still in there! Let him out!
不行
We can't!
我们都会被蜘蛛咬的
Then we'd all get spidered!
安迪 我永远都不会忘记你
I'll never forget you, Andy.
每次你照镜子时
I'll be with you
我都与你同在
every time you look in the mirror.
-啥 -因为我们长得一样啊
- What? - 'Cause we look alike.
算了
Never mind!
我听懂了
No, I get it now!
我不想那句话成我的遗言
I didn't want those to be my last words!
-为什么 -等等
- Why?! - Wait a minute.
等等 咋...
Wait a minute. What the...?
等一下
Hold on.
安迪 起来
Andy, get up.
是假蜘蛛
They're fake spiders.
我还以为我死定了
I thought I was a goner.
我感觉你已经死过一回了
I felt you die.
我的天
Oh, my God.
关门了
We're closed.
啥 不 不 我在做龙
What? No, no, no. I'm-I'm making a dragon.
给孩子们做的
For my kids.
我们都做到一半了
We're-we're halfway through,
就差一袋亮片了
we just need another bag to finish.
谁让你非得等到最后一刻
When you wait until the last minute
才来买♥♥ 活该
to buy art supplies, you pay the price!
哈罗德
Harold!
你都听到了 挑三拣四先生
You heard her, Bob Fussy.
-关门了 -挑三拣四先生
- We're closed. - Bob Fussy?
我只要一袋 仅此而已
Look, I just need one bag. That's it.
挑三拣四先生说他只要一袋
Oh! Bob Fussy doesn't need more than one bag.
我不是挑三拣四先生
Oh! I'm not Bob Fussy!
我要帮孩子做服...
I'm making a costume for my... Ooh.
我拿走了 钱给你
Ooh. I'm just taking these. Here's money.
-不行 -挑三拣四先生
- No, no! - Ooh, Mr. Bob Fussy...
逃跑了
...just running away!
不
Oh, no!
停
Stop!
我听到你按喇叭了
Yes, I hear you honking!
我只是想给孩子做套万圣节服装
I'm just trying to make a costume for my kids!
我做的是条龙
It's a dragon!
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
你们扮的是什么
Oh, and what are you dressed as?
我们互换了衣服
We switched shirts.
-我扮奥利 -我扮安迪
- I'm Ollie. - I'm Andy.
给你生锈的九伏特电池
Here's a rusted nine volt battery for you.
给你用过的咖啡滤纸
And a used coffee filter for you.
-谢谢 -万圣节快乐
- Thanks. - Happy Halloween.
-想交换吗 -好
- Want to trade? - Yeah.
这根本就是自欺欺人
This is a mockery!
不过咖啡滤纸我要了
But I will take a coffee filter.
谢了
Thanks.
我可不想我最后一个万圣节
This isn't how I wanted
这样过 露易丝
to spend my last Halloween, Louise.
我居然在满是吉恩屁味儿的
I'm handing out batteries
小黑箱里发电池
in a box full of Gene's farts.
还没有满
It's not full yet!
我的屁♥股♥怎么湿了
Why is my butt wet?
蒂娜 屁♥股♥本来就会湿 很正常
Butts get wet, Tina. It's what they do.
也许是因为这个
Or maybe it's from that.
应该是隔壁垃圾箱的垃圾汁
Must be garbage juice from the dumpster next door.
我尝到了斑豆 砂纸...
I'm getting pinto beans, some sandpaper...
同志们 我们有出路了
Guys, we just found our way out.
吉恩 她在外面吗 听到什么没
Gene, is she out there? What do you hear?
没 除了蒂娜的呼吸声
Nothing. Except for Tina's breathing.
你听到了哦
You picking that up?
响得跟在飞机场似的
Loud and loud.
好 安迪 奥利
All right, Andy, Ollie.
只有你俩和我的体形
You two and me are the only ones small enough
能从这个洞里钻出去
to fit through that hole in the dumpster.
我也想去 但我得坐镇指挥
I would go, but I'm master-minding this.
所以你们中挑一个去
So one of you two should go.
谁先出生的
Which one of you was born first?
-我 -我第二个出来的
- I was. - I came in second.
好吧 奥利 钻进垃圾堆
All right then, Ollie, squeeze into the dumpster,
在垃圾中杀出一条血路逃出去找帮手
burrow through the trash, jump out and run for help.
就跟你从你妈肚子里出来时一样 明白
Just like when you came out of your mom. Got it?
什么叫"从我们妈肚子里出来"
What did she mean by "Came out of our mom?"
好了 奥利 去吧 去去去去
Okay, Ollie, get in there. Go, go, go, go.
我们得出去
We just got to get out of here, man.
不惜一切代价 这里太憋屈了
Whatever it takes. Getting so cramped in here.
那你也没必要脱裤子啊
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表