How's Rudy?
豆豆袋怎么样了
How's Beanbag?
他们很好 豆豆袋也很好
Uh, they're great. Beanbag's great.
鲁迪太讨人喜欢了
Rudy's such a delight.
我刚给他们送了果汁
I just dropped off some juice for them.
给我一杯蔓越梅汁好吗
Can I get a cranberry juice?
-马上来 -鲁迪是谁
- Coming right up. - Um, who's Rudy?
-我儿子 -你有儿子
- He's my son. - You have a son?
曼蒂 我可能在我的网上资料里隐瞒了
Mandy, you know, I might have left a little information
一些信息 但那只是为了增加可读性
off my E-Kiss profile, but that was just for readability.
你是指你长得跟照片判若两人
So, you look nothing like your profile picture
并且 你还有个儿子这事吗
and you have a son?
行啊
Okay.
可你的表情告诉我...
So, your face is saying one thing...
不不 我喜欢小孩子
No. No. I love kids.
那你能
Okay. Will you ma...
你能看着我的眼睛说么
Can you make eye contact with me?
-我看了啊 -你看的是我的下巴
- I am. Aren't I? - No. You're looking at my chin.
不 那是 那是你的
No. That's, that's your...
我坐低一点好了 这样如何
I'll just get below here. How 'bout now?
-不... -我有儿子你不介意吧
- No. Na... - I have a son. Are you cool with that?
-我要睡一会儿 -好吧
- I gotta take a nap. - Okay.
在这儿 给你
Oh, there it is. Here you go.
各位 我们有位乘客生日
We've got a birthday, people.
准备好了么 各就各位
Places. Ready?
我们走
Here we go, everyone.
五 六 七
Five, six, seven and...
大家注意啦
Everybody watch your back
庆生列车开来啦
the birthday train is on the track!
你们好啊
Well, hello, there.
人生苦短
Put some wine in your glass,
不如斟满酒杯
'cause your life is moving fast,
及时行乐
so drink your day away.
哼哧 哼哧
Honk, honk!
什么情况 今天不是我的
What's happening?! It's not my...
生日快乐 琳达
Happy Birthday, Linda!
今天是我生日
Oh, it is my birthday...
别担心 我会带你们离开这儿的
Don't worry, I'm gonna get you out of here.
然后把你们吃掉
And then I'm gonna eat you.
不
No...!
嘘
Shush!
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她现在该出来了啊
She should be out there by now!
谁在那儿
Who's that?
不知道啊 离伊森回来还早呢
I don't know... it's too early for Ethan to come back.
我还没拉完
Aah! I'm not decent!
麻烦过会儿再来
Come back later! Thank you!
我要用下厕所
I must use the kerplunker!
那边那个都排上队了
There's a line for the other one.
快一点
Make it fast.
别催我
Don't tell me, make it fast.
赶紧的
Just go.
别催我
Don't tell me, just go.
快...
Just da... ah...
搞点动静出来
Make some noise.
唱歌♥还是什么的
Sing songs or something.
看 快看杯壁上的酒腿
Look, look... look at the legs on the glass.
红酒的挂杯现象称作酒腿或酒泪
看到酒腿了么
You see the legs?
我看到了 感觉更像是酒足
I see fe... it looks like feet.
琳达
Oh, Linda.
你真是又善良又简单啊
You're such a sweet, simple person.
谢谢 等等 啥
Thanks. Wait, what?
听着 瑞克 不是就你自己有品位
Look, Rick, you're not the only person with taste.
我们还开了家餐厅呢
We happen to own a restaurant.
鲍勃 我又没跟你比
It's not a competition, Bob.
我没那个意思
I didn't say it was.
看来有人想来场品酒比赛呢
Sounds like this guy wants to have a wine-off!
神马
What?!
-品酒比赛 -品酒比赛
- Wine-off? - Ooh, wine-off.
-品酒比赛 -品酒比赛
- Wine-off. - Wine-off.
有人要比品酒
There's gonna be a wine-off.
要比品酒了
We got a wine-off!
哎呀 嗨起来了
Oh, my goodness. It's going down.
抱歉
Oh, s... Sorry, sorry.
-太快了吗 太过了吗 -别...
- Too soon? Too... too much? - Don't. Yeah, just...
-别过界 -刚还以为火车要撞了
- My space. - I thought the train was crashing.
抱歉 是想救你来着
Sorry. Trying to save you.
好像比我想的要恐怖诶
Okay, this is scarier than I thought.
没事的 露易丝
Uh, no big deal, Louise.
不就是跳火车吗
Just jump off a moving train.
来吧 一 二 三
Come on. One, two, three!
这火车开得真有够慢的
That train is not moving very fast.
我打不开这窗户
This window won't open.
所以我们得回去
That's why we need to get back in there.
您能快点不
Could pick up the pace.
太慢了
You're not going fast enough.
我够快的了
I am too going fast enough.
人家还没擦干净呢
No job is done until the paperwork is complete.
给我等着
Stand by.
鲁迪去哪儿了
Where the hell is Rudy?
好了
Okay.
我的天
Oh, boy! Oh, oh... Oh, wow...
哪有这么夸张 别小题大作
It's not that bad. You're making a big deal. Wow.
你们太... 行了
You're making... Come on.
-跟我爷爷一样 -没那么臭
- It's like my grandpa. - It's not that bad.
你们去哪了 拉我上去
Where the hell have you been? Pull me up.
把巧克力给我 然后拉你上来
Hand me the chocolate and then I'll pull you up.
给你巧克力
Hand you the chocolates?
对 然后我拉你上来
Yeah. And then I'll pull you up.
万一我给了你巧克力
How do I know that once I hand you the chocolate
你又不拉我上去
you're not gonna just leave me out here
把巧克力私吞了呢
and take the chocolate?
-我不会的 -要是我的话就会
- I wouldn't do that. - That's what I would do.
-这也太贱了 -如果你不私吞巧克力
- That's so mean. - Look, if you don't take this chocolate
丢下我 就说明我们不是一路人
and leave me out here, then I can't work with you.
巧克力给我我拉你上来 拜托
Please give me the chocolate so I can pull you up.
好嘛
Fine.
好了 吉恩
Okay, Gene.
-你抓紧我 -明白
- You hold onto me. - Got it.
-蒂娜 你抓紧我 -好的
- Tina, you hold onto me. - Great.
我再抓住个厕所里的东西
And then I'll hold onto something in the bathroom.
假装是个人抓住了我
And pretend it's a person holding onto me.
一个男生 十八岁的男生
Like a boy or an 18-year-old boy.
行了 来吧
Okay. We're ready.
不好
No.
干得漂亮 各位
Bang-up job, everybody.
我们倒是按计划
We got the chocolate in the caboose.
把巧克力搞到车厢里了
Like we planned.
唯一的问题就是我们不在车厢里了
The only problem is is that we are not in the caboose!
好歹我们还有卫生纸
At least we have toilet paper.
要吗
You guys want any?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们被抛弃了
Well, we're stranded.
巧克力在火车上
Our chocolate's on the train,
这又是个鸟不拉屎的地方
and there's nothing around here for miles.
我的"男孩雷达"也什么都探测不到
My boy-dar isn't picking up anything, either.
等等 不 是头鹿
Oh, wait... no, that's a deer.
我们得赶在其他人
We've got to get back
发现巧克力之前回去
to that chocolate before somebody else does.
亲们 会没事的
Guys, we're gonna be okay.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表