but it's actually Salt Lick City.
正确
That's right. Ha!
我觉得是在马彼利埃
I would have said Horse-pelier.
Montpelier 蒙彼利埃
美国佛蒙特州首府
最后一问 如果四匹飞天马
And finally, who would win in a fight
内斗谁会赢
between all four Equestranauts?
我的天
Oh, my God.
陷阱题
Trick question.
因为飞天马的友谊
Because the Equestranauts have a bond of friendship
比宇宙万物都要强大
greater than any force in the universe,
-所以他们不会内斗 -你可以了
- so they would never have a fight. - You're ready.
鲍比 你这样把我情欲都挑起来了
Bobby, this whole thing is turning me on.
你真是个性感小间谍
You're like a sexy spy.
没错 我就是这么性感
Yeah. I kind of am.
除了我穿着件马服装
Whoa. Except I'm wearing a horse costume.
是啊
Yeah.
飞天马粉丝大会
别忘了 你是战马
Remember, you're Bucephala.
是他们最爱的配角
She's their favorite minor character,
所以你可以就此说点什么
so you'll have something to talk about.
你的小名是鲍马
Your pony name is Bob-cephala.
一定要小名吗
Why do I even need a name?
你有小名么
Do you have a pony name?
当然没有 我是个姑娘
No! I'm a girl.
姑娘看这剧就只是看看而已
Girls who watch the show are just girls.
但你是汉纸
But you're a man.
要像个男人 就得用小名
So act like a man and use your pony name.
等等 我好像看到他们了
Wait! I think I see them!
-哪儿呢 哪儿呢 -在你后面
- Where? Where? - Right behind you.
计划中止 计划中止 快吞药丸自尽
Abort! Abort! Take your cyanide capsule.
吉恩 一边去
Gene, get off the phone.
好帅的战马
Hey, nice Bucephala.
谢谢 她可是我最爱的配角
Thanks. She's, uh, my favorite minor character.
玩得开心哈
Well, have a great 'con!
我正好也要往那边走
I was just gonna walk in this direction as well.
是啊 没错 我 哎哟天哪
So, yeah, I-I... oh, man,
我爱死飞天马这部剧了
I love the Equestranauts.
超爱的
Yeah. Very much.
各种各样的小马驹
All the different ponies...
交流互动
interacting.
我电♥话♥响了 稍等
It's my phone. One moment.
干嘛呀
What is it?
老爸 你太紧张了
Dad, you're tense.
我在这都能感受到你很紧张
I can tell from here you're tense.
放轻松
Just relax.
快放松 听到没 放松
Do it! Do it! Relax. Do it!
老爸 你走得太逗了
And, Dad, you walk funny.
别帮倒忙 吉恩
Not helping, Gene.
-我就想说 自然点 -好的
- I'm just saying, work on that. - Okay.
那啥 你们听过
Anyway, have you guys ever
那个很罕见的沙里奥玩具模型吗
heard of this rare Chariot doll that...
快看 是布朗克尼斯
Look! There's Bronconius.
又怎么了
What now?
爸爸 就是他
Dad, that's him.
就是那货拿了我的马
That's the guy that took my pony.
别让他看到你走路的样子
Do not let him see you walk.
嘿 布朗克尼斯
Hi, Bronconius.
你今天玩得特开心吧
Have you been having a super great time today?
吁
Up-bup-bup-bup-bup.
这个小伙伴是谁
Who's this fella?
这匹 战马
This... Bucephela.
我是鲍马
Uh, it's actually Bob-cephela,
不过你叫我鲍勃就好
but you can call me Bob.
是我名字的简称
It's a shortened form of the name.
-服装不错 -谢谢
- Nice costume. - Oh. Thank you.
我是在说反话 这衣服太蠢了
No. I was being sarcastic. It's ridiculous.
有什么不对的吗
what's wrong with it?
老实说 衣服只是一半原因
Actually, it's like 50% the costume
另一半是因为你本人
and 50% the way your body looks in it.
第五季 第十二集刚打来电♥话♥
Well, season five, episode 12 called,
要你把你的服装洗干净
and it wants your costume back...
给人家还回去
after you wash it.
你挺能耐啊
Got a little bite in you, huh?
很嘚瑟嘛
Little kicky?
我喜欢
I like it.
提问 我们的脸有什么问题
Question! What's wrong with our faces?
没有涂颜料
They're not painted.
快去涂脸的摊位
Face painting booth!
-鲍马 -好啊 我...
- Bob-cephela? - Yeah! Def... uh, yeah.
算 算上我
Count-count me in... to that.
鲍马
看看鲍勃 多开心
Look at Bob. He's so happy.
和他们很玩得来嘛
What a playdate.
他入戏太深
He's so deep undercover,
忘了自己是谁了
he's forgotten who he is.
老天爷啊
Oh, my God!
万一他玩无间道
What if he becomes a double agent
开始当他们的卧底咋办
and starts spying on us for them?
真开心啊
What a day. Phew!
玩得这么开心 是时候
After all that fun, it would be great
坐下聊聊天 比如
just to sit down and chat about, like,
我们最近都淘到了哪些珍藏 是吧
what rare collectibles we've gotten recently, right?
你先来
You go first.
我很想聊聊 可我要去准备参加派对了
Well, I'd love to, but I got to go primp for the party.
你去派对么
You going to the party?
派对
The party?
去 去 当然去
Uh, yeah... uh, yeah, sure.
你要准备下不
You primp? You groom?
我会装扮一下的
Yeah, I-I primp and groom.
好的 那我们都去准备一下
Good. So we'll all go primp and groom
派对上见吧
and meet back up at the party.
那我们在派对上 聊聊
So we'll talk... at the party?
好好好 走啦 去准备吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Got to go, got to primp!
一会儿见 鲍马
See you there, Bob-cephela!
蒂娜 把你的书架腾点地方出来
Tina, clear some space on your bookshelf.
沙里奥小马要回家啦
Chariot is coming home.
我不把沙里奥放在书架上的
I don't keep Chariot on my bookshelf.
就是这么一说 蒂娜
It's a saying, Tina!
我会把我的梳妆台腾出来
I could clear some space on my dresser.
-算了 -好吧 书架也行
- Forget it. - Okay, bookshelf.
伙计们
Hey, guys!
鲍马
Bob-cephala!
-喝点不 -好的
- Drink? - Sure.
我们刚刚在讨论
We were just talking about
哪个飞天马最强
which Equestranaut has the best power.
我可不想卷入这样的争论
Oh, I'm not getting in the middle of this one.
得了吧 鲍勃 快说
Oh, come on, Bob, you have to answer.
绝壁不是头角马
Well, it's definitely not Headhorn.
什么 你说什么 等等
What?! What?! Hold on!
我开玩笑的 恶搞马兄 别当真
I was just kidding, Horseplay. Relax.
真不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
我可喜欢头角马了
I really like Headhorn.
这里面加了什么啊
What is in this?
鸡尾酒呀 马粉协会为粉丝专门调的
It's a cocktail, designed by and for Equestranaut lovers.
叫做马药
It's called Horse Medicine.
对你进入角色很有帮助哦 鲍勃
This will really help you get into character, Bob.
很好
Great.
鲍马 你 打扮了么
Bob-cephela! Did you... primp?
嗯 我算是 打扮了吧
Yeah. I mean, I thought I did.
可你没有刷你的毛吧
But you didn't groom.
我刷了 布朗克尼斯
I did, Bronconius!
别说话 晴天水坑
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表