好嘞 我去买♥♥ 拜拜
Great. I'll pick them up. Bye.
嗨 雷吉 来四个三明治
Hey, Reggie. Four sandwiches, please.
好嘞 要加什么
You got it. Uh, what you want on them?
-什么 -你得告诉我是加芝士还是肉
- What? - Uh, you know, I need to know cheeses, meats.
之类的
That sort of thing.
-你看着办吧 -好的
- Surprise me. - Okay.
在这吃还是带走
That for here or to go?
送餐可以吗
for delivery?
送餐 但你人在这啊
Delivery? But you're here.
赶紧做三明治 雷吉
Just make the sandwiches, Reggie.
好吧 我这就做 做三明治
Okay, I-I'm making it, making the sandwiches.
别担心 这就来 这就来
It's okay. Here we go. Here we go.
嗨 乔纳斯 你还有个外卖♥♥
Hey, Jonas, you got another delivery.
乔纳斯
Jonas.
电子琴不错
Cool keyboard.
我弟用这个来模仿屁声
My brother uses his to make fart sounds.
这不是电子琴
It's not a keyboard.
这是口风琴
It's a melodica.
慢着 说这么多有什么用
But, hey, why am I talking about it,
直接让你见识下好了
when I could be doing this?
哇 被你折服了
Well, get a melod-a-you.
-回见 -我家见
- See ya. - Back at my house!
就是你下个送餐地
That's where your next delivery is.
等等 等等
Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hang on.
既然是送餐去你家
If I'm delivering this to your house,
你何不搭个车呢
why don't you just hop on?
好想法
That's a good idea
你不说我还真没想到
that I never thought of until you just said it.
梦想成真了
It's happening.
你不用抱这么紧吧
You don't have to hold me so tight.
不算紧吧
Oh, this isn't tight.
-饿死了 饿死了 -吃的来啦
- I'm so hungry, I'm so hungry. - Food's here!
泰迪 不知你有没有兴趣知道
And, Teddy, I don't know if this will interest you,
蒂娜正坐在一个陌生人的死亡机车后座上
but Tina is riding on a death machine with a stranger.
蒂娜 你怎么坐在电动车后座上
Tina, what are you doing on the back of a motorbike?
没事啦 我有戴头盔
It's okay. I wore a helmet.
很好 但是
Right, but still.
电动车感觉像是
Just seems like it's a gray area
自行车和摩托车之间的灰色♥区♥域
between bicycle and motorcycle.
-我都不知该怎么反应了 -关她禁闭
- I don't know how I should react. - Ground her.
然后把她的东西都给我
And give me all of her stuff.
下次 麻烦给吃的也戴个头盔
Next time, put a helmet on the food.
我的三明治都倒了 倒了
My sandwich top is askew! Askew!
快进来吧 蒂娜 该吃晚饭了
Well, come on up soon, Tina. It's dinnertime.
你老爹可真"酷"
Cool dad.
多谢夸奖 但他不是我老爹
Oh, thanks, but he's not my dad.
他只是我们餐馆的常客
He's a regular in our restaurant,
我爸妈出城了
and he's watching us for the weekend
这周末他帮忙照看我们
'cause my parents are out of town.
等等 等等 等等 你父母出城了
Wait, wait, wait. Your parents are out of town
也就是说整个餐馆你说了算咯
and you've got your very own restaurant?
你真会听重点
You're a really good listener.
我们应该在这来个聚会
We should have a gathering here.
-今晚 -是吗
- Tonight. - We should?
必须的
Of crouse we should.
我爸妈好像不准我开派对
I don't think I'm allowed to have a party.
就是个聚会 几个志趣相投的年轻人
It's a gathering. Where like-minded young adults
一起聚聚而已 懂吗
come together and just gather, you know?
我好像懂
I guess I know.
我会来的 好吗
I'll be there, right?
这不算很糟吧 对不对
That's not too bad, right?
-我会带着我的秀发 -好的
- I'll bring my hair. - Yeah.
好吧 我一小时后下班 60分钟哦
Okay. I punch out in an hour. 60 minutes.
-我会叫上我的小伙伴的 -好吧
- And I'll tell my friends to swing by. - Um, okay.
-你接东西接的准吗 -不太准
- Hey, you good at catching things? - Not really.
好吧 那你快练练 就能接到这个了
Well, get good, so you can catch this.
接到了 不 等等 好像掉了
Caught it. No, wait, I think I dropped it.
回见 我去 发动不了了
See ya! Damn it. Won't start.
别看我
Don't look at me.
我尽量 不敢保证
I'll try not to. No promises.
你知道吗 这些人不只是
You know, these people are more
和我在网上分享汉堡小贴士的用户
than just online usernames that I share burger tips with.
这是个社团 他们懂我
It's a community. They're my people.
好吧 这话留着和他们说吧 亲爱的
Okay, save it for your friends, honey.
嗨 牛肉怪咖 你长得
Hey, Beefgeek. You look exactly
和我想象中的一模一样
like I thought you would.
小肉肉 是你啊
Meatcute! There she is!
不喜欢拥抱啊 好吧
Oh, not a hugger. That's fine.
看来大家都来了 终于见到真人了
So here we are, finally getting together in person.
派对开始咯 你们知道现在该做什么吗
Party started! You know what we should do?
喝一杯 我去拿
Shots! I'll get 'em!
别让他毁了你的周末
Don't let him ruin your weekend.
不不 我过去说句话
No, no, I'm gonna say something.
嗨 萨瑟兰牛肉客 是我 鲍勃汉堡
Hey! BeeferSutherland, it's me, BurgerBob!
-你那超大行李箱呢 -什么
- So where's your oversized luggage? - What?
你 你在说什么
What-what are you talking about?
行李箱要够大
Because you must have needed the world's biggest suitcase
才装得下你那熊心豹胆啊
to lug your gigantic balls here.
牛肉客 我不懂你的意思
Beefer, I'm totally lost here.
我说你敢来参加会议真是够大胆
I'm saying it took big balls to show up at this conference.
-够大胆 -大胆 我胆子很小啊
- Big balls! - Big balls? I-I don't have those.
我为什么不来呢
Why wouldn't I show up here?
因为你那些留言
Maybe because all your posts
要不就是讽刺我们业余
are either crapping on us amateurs
要不就是炫耀你的土豪餐馆
or you're bragging about your flashy restaurant.
不可能 我没 我没这么做
That's crazy. I-I don't... I don't do that.
我问怎么除平底锅的锈
I asked how to get rust off a cast-iron skillet.
你说
And you say,
"别让它生锈就好了" 还全是大写
"Don't let it get rust in the first place." All caps!
-真操蛋 -我是在开玩笑
- What a jerk. - I was just kidding around.
那你应该加上"笑屁了"或者"逗你玩"
Then why didn't you write "LOL" or "JK"
或者发表情也行
Or use an emoticon?
-我不知道怎么用那些东西 -得了吧
- Oh, I-I don't know how to use those things. - Oh, come on!
相信我 我的餐馆一点都不土豪
And trust me, my-my restaurant isn't flashy.
我们餐馆右边是一家殡仪馆
We've got a funeral home on one side of us
左边据我所知
and I think on the other side
是卖♥♥室内流动厕所的
is a guy that sells indoor outhouses.
我就买♥♥了一间
I bought one of those!
为什么
Oh. Why?
因为它价格比... 不重要
Because it's cheaper than... Never mind.
我们赶紧走吧 趁汉堡鲍勃还没用
Let's get out of here before BurgerBob yells at us
全大写的句子冲我们嚷嚷之前
with his caps lock key.
-等等 我 -听不见
- Wait, I... - Blocked.
大家都哪去了
Oh, hey, where'd everyone go?
-大家都不喜欢我 -怎么会
- Nobody likes me. - Sure, they do.
来一杯 感觉会好点
Have a shot. You'll feel better.
我不想喝 琳
I don't feel like a shot, Lin.
别嘛 来一杯 你会变得很风趣的
No, do a shot. It makes you more fun.
大家就会喜欢你了
People'll like you.
我不想喝酒
I don't want to do shots.
我买♥♥了五杯 买♥♥了就得喝
I paid for five shots, we're doing five shots.
喝 大口喝
Go. Wolf it.
我勾上了个大家伙
We hooked something big.
-闻到了吗 邪恶的味道 -是啊
- You smell that? It's vile. - Yeah.
邪恶到沁人心脾 有没有
But so vile you want to suck it into your lungs, right?
闻到了没
You gettin' that?
是什么东西 硫磺吗 还是撒旦
What is that, sulfur? Is that Satan?
它在奋力抵抗呢 来搭把手
It's putting up a fight. Give me a hand here.
好壮观啊
It's magnificent.
的确是 蒂娜
It really is. Tina!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表