Show that at the wrap party.
开心汉堡店
At Bob's Burgers,
选用最优质原料
we use only the freshest ingredients.
卡
Cut.
蒂娜 你在干嘛
Tina, what was that?
甩一下我的性感秀发
A sexy hair flip.
怎么了 太性感了吗
Why? Was it too sexy?
不是 只是你干嘛这样
No, just why are you doing that?
为了有惊艳的效果啊
It's for my "Wow" Factor.
这样小吉米看到广♥告♥才会被我惊艳到啊
So Jimmy Jr. Sees the commercial and goes, "Wow."
按剧本走 蒂娜
Stick to the script, Tina.
你可以对着镜子
You can weird it up in the mirror
爱怎么秀怎么秀 小公主
whenever you want, 'kay, doll?
汉堡怪物 开始
And action, Burger-Zilla!
开心汉堡店的汉堡是全天下最有味的汉堡
Bob's Burgers has the biggest flavor in all the land!
-吉恩 -咋了
- Gene. - What?
该琳达了
And cue Linda!
所以 所以 看完比赛
So come... come by Bob's Burgers today...
就请来开心汉堡店
After the game...
展示横幅
And cue the banner!
来的时候请自报是橄榄球迷
Tell us football sent you. Mm!
卡 搞定
And cut! That's a wrap!
我是导演了
I'm a director!
-我们做到了 -是我 我做到了
- We did it! - I did it! I did!
我们是最酷的家庭
We're the best family ever!
*让我们为你奉上好肉*
* And let us meat you. *
天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪 你喜欢这个
"Oh, my God," You love it?
天哪 我们完蛋了
Oh, my God, we're screwed.
天哪 我们完蛋了 你很喜欢
"Oh, my God, we're screwed," You love it?
不 天哪我们完蛋了 真的完蛋了
No. Oh, my God, we're screwed, we're screwed.
我们真的完蛋了 你很喜欢
"Oh, my God, we're screwed, we're screwed," You love it?
不 天哪我们完蛋了 真的完蛋了
No. Oh, my God, we're screwed, we're screwed,
确定一定以及肯定我们完蛋了
we're really, really, really screwed.
鲍勃 你觉得怎样
Hey, Bob, what do you think?
我怎么会傻到认为这是个好主意
Why did I think this was a good idea?
我怎么可能把钱都花到这个东西上了
Why did I throw all our money away on this?
尽管摄影技巧无与伦比
Despite the brilliant camera work,
我认为问题还是出在
I think the problem is the script
九岁小孩写的剧本上
written by a nine-year-old.
学学怎么做导演吧 你这外行
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Learn to direct, you hack.
-我在学 -鲍鲍 也没那么糟糕啦
- I am learning. - Bobby, it's not that bad.
非常糟糕 琳
It is that bad, Lin.
横幅坏了
The banner broke,
蒂娜莫名其妙地甩头发
Tina did that weird thing with her hair,
泰迪没有抓住汉堡
Teddy can't catch a burger.
我只是还没有进入角色
I just couldn't get my head around my character.
好吧 那你说我们怎么办 龟毛先森
All right, so what do we do, Mr. Super Troll?
我们已经买♥♥下播出时间了
We already bought the airtime;
总得播点啥吧
We got to air something.
你需要做的是 辞掉兰迪
Here's what you need to do: Fire Randy...
我不这么认为
I don't think that's the answer.
我来拍 一开始就应该我来拍
I'll direct it, like I should have in the first place,
绝对牛逼闪闪
and it'll frickin' sparkle!
也许我可以试试换种方式甩头发
Maybe I could try spinning my hair the other way.
像这样
Like this.
泰迪 你说的那个NFL的人叫啥来着
Teddy, what's the name of that NFL guy you know?
-不是吧 -桑迪·弗莱 要找他么
- No. - Sandy Frye. Want me to call him?
千万别
No.
你觉得不到500块请得起他吗
Do you think he'd work for less than $500?
他很想进演艺圈
Well, he really wants to break into acting.
为了积累经验 他很可能愿意
He'd probably do it just for the experience.
-太棒了 -纳尼
- Great. - What?!
我们可以告诉大家在比赛结束后
We can tell people to come to Bob's Burgers
到汉堡店来见见真正的NFL球员
after the game and meet a real NFL player.
他们会从派丝多披萨店飞奔到这来的
They'll be running out of Pesto's to come here!
在超级杯广♥告♥里用橄榄球员
A football player in a Super Bowl commercial...
老牛逼了
it's a slam dunk!
你想用桑迪·弗莱取代我的广♥告♥
You want to replace my commercial with Sandy Frye?
不是取代 露易丝 就改拍一点点
Not replace, Louise, just reshoot a little,
加点素材
add some stuff.
你不是说请明星代言不实在么
I thought a celebrity endorsement was too slick for us.
因为是家庭广♥告♥
Let's just take the family
我们就该拍拍家庭
out of the family commercial,
然后把汉堡带出来
then we'll take the burgers out,
把餐厅带出来 这样才是最好的
then the restaurant out... it'll be great!
这还是家庭广♥告♥啊 露易丝
It's still a family commercial, Louise.
我们只是要给我们家增加一位有名气
We're just adding a new member to the family...
更受人欢迎的新成员而已
who has name recognition, and is more appealing.
老妈 你允许这件事情发生么
Mom, you're letting this happen?
我默许了很多我不喜欢的事情发生
Well, you know, I let a lot of stuff happen I don't like.
-比如吉恩的发型 -神马
- Gene's haircut... - What?
我总想理顺它 过来
I want to feather it. Come here.
我不想我的名字出现在这条广♥告♥里
I want my name off this project
也不想我的姓出现在我的名字里
and my last name off my name!
从现在开始只有露易丝·露易丝
Now it's just Louise Louise!
桑迪·康康弗莱 看这个
Sandy "Can-Can" Frye. Here we go.
-精彩回放 -为什么要叫他康康
- Highlight reel. - Why do they call him "Can-Can"?
对了 我想起来了
Oh, yeah, I remember.
他每挡一个四分卫
Every time he sacked a quarterback,
就会跳康康舞庆祝
he'd celebrate by doing the can-can.
那是他的标志
That was his thing.
那时的人可真单纯
It was a simpler time.
我还买♥♥了一些小道具
I also brought in some props
让新广♥告♥更有橄榄球味儿
to make the new final shot look more footbally.
给琳达的手摇花
Some pom-poms for Linda.
妈妈的手摇花
Rah-rah! Pom-poms for the mom-moms!
我给吉恩买♥♥了这个口腔防护器
For Gene, I brought this mouth guard,
今晚前得还给我
which I need back by tonight.
我磨牙
I grind my teeth.
给露易丝的裁判服
And a referee shirt for Louise.
没门 我才不要当裁判
No way. I'm not being the referee.
这件衣服是从我的泰迪熊身上扒下来的
I took the shirt off my teddy bear,
只有你穿得上
and you're the only one who it'll fit.
不好意思了 兰迪
Tough break, Randy.
我为你的裸熊感到遗憾
Sorry about your naked bear.
露易丝 跟你说两句
Louise, a word, please?
听着 我知道我们道不同不相为谋
Listen to me! I know we've had our differences,
但我得做这个
but I need this!
承认你是个外行 我就做
Admit you're a hack, and I'll do it.
-我不是外行 -那我不当裁判了
- I am not a hack! - Then I'm not a ref.
好吧好吧 我是外行
Fine, I'm a hack!
但是我也在学 很快我就不是了
But I'm learning, and soon I won't be a hack.
但是你 你永远就是个小妹妹
But you... you'll always be a little girl.
他说他是外行
He said he's a hack!
就想让各位知道一下
Just so you know!
好姑娘 露易丝 合作至上
Good girl, Louise. Cooperation!
这儿有人打电♥话♥要找NFL球员吗
Did someone here order an NFL legend?
因为隔壁没有
Because next door, they did not,
他们把我吼出来了
and they yelled at me to leave.
大家好 我是桑迪
Hi. I'm Sandy.
非常感谢你们给我这个机会
Thanks for giving me an opportunity
演你们的广♥告♥
to act in your commercial.
我正在研究我的口音
I've been working on my accents.
你们喜欢哪种
Which would you prefer?
"找"上好 伙计 还是太"那"了
"G'day, mate" Or "That's a-spicy"?
这 我
I, um... I...
你能用俄♥罗♥斯♥口音吗
Can you do a Russian accent?
能不能
Can I?
我就是俄罗"湿"人
'Ey! I'm a-Russian!
太冷惹 太
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表