Bob had a car, the fish was starting to smell...
那鱼是我买♥♥的
I bought that fish!
所以我要有鱼的话
That's why when I have a fish
就在上面用永久记号♥笔写上名字
I write my name on it in permanent marker.
对不起 牙普 我不知道那是你的鱼
Sorry, Yap. I didn't know it was your fish.
你是对的 手下留情 我们错了
You're right, Slowhand, we screwed up.
如果你想离开休整一下
If you want to take time off from hanging out here,
我们会理解的
we would understand.
不用了 重要的是
No, that won't be necessary. The important thing is
你们终于整了阿尔法
you guys finally sacked up and pranked those Alphas.
没错 "鲍鱼行动"大获成功
Yeah, Operation Bob-Fish was a huge success.
"牙鱼行动" "牙鱼"
Yap-Fish! It was a Yap-Fish!
历史会说它是"鲍鱼"
History will say it was a Bob-Fish.
我好为老爸骄傲
I'm so proud of my dad.
鲍勃床上问题的话题太棒了
That stuff about Bob's problems in the bedroom was great.
你真是天生的推销员
You are a natural saleswoman.
谢谢 很容易嘛 编些老公的谎话
Thanks! Selling's easy. You just tell lies
就都搞定了
about your husband and you're all set.
-对 对 尽情编吧 -啥
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. Throw it all out. - What?
换批买♥♥主 看到那个在哭的女人了吗
Different crowd. See that woman crying over there?
-看到了 -抹了超多眼影的那个
- Yeah. - The one with too much eye shadow.
真糟糕 -是 说正题
Oh, it's awful. - No, I know. Anyway,
她刚被甩了
she just got dumped.
一点都不奇怪
You tell me why.
她的朋友为她举办了这次聚会
Her friends threw her this party.
-好 -找到突破口了吗
- Right. - Think you got an angle for her?
也许 找到了 应该
Maybe. Yes. I don't know.
-好的 记住了 -好的
- Good. Save it. - Okay.
去卖♥♥情♥趣♥用♥品♥咯
Let's go sell some sex toys!
琳达 等等
And Linda? Here.
你专属的"享乐学家"工作服
Your own Pleasureologist coat.
欢迎加入"享乐学家"的大家庭
Welcome to the Pleasureologist family.
亲爱的 听我说
Hey. Listen, sweetie.
我也刚分了手
I just broke up, too.
对 和老... 和男朋友分了手
Yeah. I broke up with my husb... my boyfriend.
-是吗 -鲍勃 那个混♥蛋♥
- Oh, yeah? - Bob. Jerk.
但是 我找到了更好的
But guess what. I found somebody better.
"偷♥情♥皮特" 很高兴认识你
The Sneaky Pete! Oh, hi, it's nice to meet you.
你叫什么
What's your name?
-苏珊 -苏珊 你好
- I'm Susan. Susan, hi.
你好 皮特
Hi, Pete.
我喜欢你 苏珊
I like you, Susan.
我爱上你了
I got a crush on you.
我以前从没有过这种感觉
I never felt this way before.
我想和你一起回家
I want to go home with you with your bedside drawer
永远住在你的床头柜里
and live there forever.
她笑了
Oh, now she's smilin'.
又搞定一个
We got another one!
快跟她推销皮套
Tell her about the holster.
老爸 你觉得兄弟会
Dad, what do you think the frat boys
把什么放在秘密之屋里了
keep in their Room of Secrets?
我不知道 蒂娜
I don't know, Tina,
我只知道那玩意儿招蚂蚁
but whatever it is, it attracts ants.
别担心 今天要么我们闯进去
Well, don't you worry. Today we're getting in
要么吉恩在突围中壮烈牺牲
or Gene dies trying.
没问题
You got it!
孩子们 你们听到牙普医生说的了
Guys, you heard Dr. Yap.
那间房♥不对非兄弟会成员开放
That room is off-limits to non-brothers.
你也不是兄弟会成员啊
You're not a brother.
我算大半个兄弟
I'm basically a brother.
总之比你"兄弟" 吉恩
I'm more of a brother than you are, Gene.
巨蜥你连摸都没摸过
You've never even touched the iguana!
我可是从它屁♥眼♥里喝过酒的人
I drank from its ass!
你还好吧 老爸
Are you okay, Dad?
我只是很喜欢那群人 他们也喜欢我
I just... I like those guys. And-and they like me.
绝不是因为我们总处于醉酒状态
And it's not just because we're always drunk.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
-牙普医生 -发生什么事了
- Dr. Yap! - What happened here?
阿尔法的人来过了
The Alphas hit us, man!
他们整到我们了
They got us, man!
相当惨烈 兄弟
Pretty hard, bro!
这可能是对鲍鱼行动的打击报复
This could be payback for Operation Bob-Fish.
牙鱼行动
Yap-Fish.
最糟糕的是 他们...
And the worst thing is they took...
他们...
they took...
为你的人生感到可悲么
A long, hard look at your lifestyle?
不是
No!
他们带走了贝塔
They took Beta!
贝塔
Beta!
拿开
No!
我要让所有人都看看阿尔法对我做了什么
I want everyone to see what the Alphas did to me.
发生什么事了 "手下留情"
What happened, Slowhand?
我当时带了张新的卡拉ok碟过来
I just came by the house with a new karaoke CD--
《布蒂慢摇蓝调合集》
Steady Rocking Booty Jams.
第二辑
Volume Two.
突然 阿尔法主席带着他的手下
Suddenly, the Alpha president barged in
闯了进来
with his foot soldiers.
他们先是把我按在地上剃光了我的头发
First they held me down and shaved me,
接着又把我扔到这边来
then they flung me over here,
推到那边去
and shoved me over there,
还打了我的脸
and beat up my face!
最后他们带走了贝塔
And then they took Beta!
还留下了这个
Oh, and they left this.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
该死的阿尔法
Friggin' Alphas!
他们从来不知道尊重别人
They have no respect for anything!
我去往窗外撒个尿
I'm gonna go pee out the window.
你也对着窗外撒尿么
You pee out the window?
我决定了 我要去念大学
That settles it: I'm going to college!
可怜的贝塔
Poor Beta.
你不是还从它屁♥眼♥喝酒来着么
You drank out of his butt.
你们这的三观标准到底是啥呀
What are the standards here?
想当年 要是阿尔法的人惹了我
In my day, if the Alphas hit us,
我必然要双倍还击
we hit 'em back twice as hard!
兄弟们 开战了
Brothers, this is war.
如果这意味着在未来一段时间里
And if that means I need to move back into the house
我要搬回这里住 那我也得接受
for the foreseeable future, so be it.
我搬定了
And it does mean that.
好吧
Oh... okay.
-去准备我的房♥间 特德 -我加入
- Get my room ready, Turd! - I'm in.
不 不是说要搬进来
Not... I mean, not to move in.
-我想帮忙 -我们可能
- But to help. - We won't...
不需要你的帮忙 鲍勃
probably won't need you at all, Bob. I'll do...
我帮定了
I'll do whatever.
我要在这里常驻了 兄弟们
I'm in it for the long haul, brothers!
对啊 此刻我们比任何时候都需要鲍勃
Yeah, we need Bob now more than ever!
太好了 鲍勃是我们中的一员了
Yeah! Bob's one of us!
好吧 就...
All right, it's...
好吧 就这样
All right, it's fine.
谢了鲍勃 算上你吧
Thanks, Bob. You're in.
他们死定了
Let's get 'em!
好耶 他们死定了
Yeah! Let's get 'em! Yeah!
好耶 去吧去吧
Yeah, go get 'em!
别着急
Take your time,
多待一会儿再回来
don't come back for a while!
贝塔万岁
Betas!
秘密之屋 是时候吐出你的秘密啦
Room of Secrets, time to spill your guts!
*恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧*
*Pranking, pranking, pranking*
*恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧*
*Pranking, pranking, pranking*
*恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧*
*Pranking, pranking, pranking*
*恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表