I don't know. This is a disaster.
-鲍勃 -什么
- Bob? - Yeah?
我不知道你有什么魔力
I don't know what it is about you,
你这一手毛的混♥蛋♥
you bushy-armed bastard.
但你说服了我把奇幻码头卖♥♥掉
But you've convinced me to sell Wonder Wharf.
真的咩 太好了
Really? That-That's great.
-万岁 -万岁
- Hooray! - Hooray! All right!
你有没有试过这样刷它 像这样
Have you ever tried brushing it this way? Like this?
没有 不过我会试下
No, uh, but I will.
这样适合你
It's a good look for you.
凯尔文 你去哪了
Calvin, where have you been?
你问我做了啥 你知道
What have I been doing? Just, you know,
就放松了一天
had myself kind of a chill-out day.
做了个拼图 跳了跳石头
You know, made a collage, skipped a rock.
费力克斯 听着
Felix, listen.
告诉你的开♥发♥商们 我会卖♥♥的
you can tell your developers that I'll sell.
太棒了 哦也
Yah mo be there!
我们可以开始找律师了
Let's start calling the lawyers!
码头那边出啥事了
What's going on over at the wharf?
没啥 没啥
Oh, nothing, nothing.
好多人
Lot of people.
那是新闻车么
Are those news trucks?
别担心
Hey. Don't worry about that.
看我的 切克闹
Look at me. Check this out. Here we go.
上上下下 前前后后
Go down, and then my arms go back and forth,
抬抬腿
I lift my leg up and...
你为何要把你自己
Why have you locked yourself
和这匹马锁起来 小姑娘
to this horse, young lady?
他有名字的 他叫粗脖先生
Well, he has a name; it's Mr. Goiter.
我老爸来了 老爸
Oh, there's my dad. Dad!
他们要拆掉旋转木马
They want to destroy the carousel.
-你要帮我阻止他们 -蒂娜
- You have to help me stop them. - Tina!
你在新闻里看起来真美
Aw, you look so pretty for the news.
蒂娜 我知道你爱旋转木马
Tina, I know you love the carousel,
但我有事要告诉你
but I have to tell you something.
他们要拆了码头修公♥寓♥啦
They're tearing down Wonder Wharf to build condos.
不
No...!
你们什么也没听到
you weren't supposed to hear that.
这对大家都好
It's for the best.
你懂的吧 亲爱的
You understand, right, honey?
你们都去死吧
Damn you all to hell!
嗯 很好
Yup, so... great.
你说他们要拆奇幻码头
They're tearing down Wonder Wharf?
要是我长高了呢
What if I grow?
你让我上哪儿去坐过山车
What rides am I gonna ride on now?!
我还长高干嘛
Why even grow?!
我那1000张快乐滚球的票还有什么用
And what do I do with 10,000 skee-ball tickets?!
一种游乐园常见的游戏
我还指望拿它赢一辆庞蒂克跑车回家呢
I've been saving up for the Pontiac Solstice!
费舍奥德先生 这是真的吗
Mr. Fischoeder, is this true?
你真的要卖♥♥掉奇幻码头吗
Are you selling the Wharf?
-是的 我 -凯尔文 凯尔文
- Yes, it's, - Calvin, Calvin.
让我来说吧
Can I take this one?
嗨 我是费力克斯·费舍奥德
Hi, I'm Felix Fischoeder.
凯尔文的弟弟
The other odor.
大家听我说 一旦这些高级住♥宅♥的住户
Listen, folks, once those wealthy condo owners
开始光顾你们的小店
start patronizing your businesses,
你们失败的人生将从此硕果累累
your disappointing, fruitless lives will be full of fruit,
因为你们到时候就有钱买♥♥水果了
because you will be rich enough to buy fruit.
哇 赚住高级公♥寓♥的人的钱哦
Yeah. Sweet condo-people money.
-没错 -没错
- That's right! - That's right!
-没错 -没错
- That's right! - That's right!
去赚他们的钱咯
Let's get their money!
好耶
All right.
我知道你有你的立场
Hey, I know you got a lot going on here,
但接下来我可能得这么做
but, uh, here's what we're gonna do.
我们要锯断这杆子
We're gonna cut out this pole,
用叉车把你弄下来
pull you off with a forklift,
但愿不会有危险
and... hopefully, it's safe.
啥
What?
怎么回事
What's happening?
发生什么事了 怎么回事
What's going on? What is happening?
-怎么回事 -蒂娜
- What is happening?! - Tina!
至少粗脖先生没事
Well, at least Mr. Goiter's okay.
蒂娜 我的天使宝贝
Tina, my precious baby angel!
蒂娜 你还好吗
Tina, are you all right?
我不好 先是费舍奥德先生
No, I'm not! First Mr. Fischoeder
要拆旋转木马
wants to tear down the carousel,
现在你又要拆奇幻码头了
now you want to tear down the whole wharf?
奇幻码头是很多人的回忆呢
This place means a lot to a lot of people.
你到底是怎么回事
What's wrong with you?!
行了 宝贝 你失去理智了
Okay, honey, you're hysterical.
没事儿的 来抱抱
It's all right. Come here.
抱一抱你就正常了
Mama's gonna hug you back to normal.
来来
Come on.
这公园 这公园是小镇的心脏呢
This park is like... like the heart of the town.
嘘 嘘 别说了
Shu-shush, shush, shush, shush.
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
Shu-shush, shush, shush, shush.
天哪 你说得对 蒂娜说得对
Oh, my God. You're right. Tina's right.
-那些话本来是我要说的 -是吗
- I was gonna say all that stuff! - You were?
不是 我是怕被你们排挤
No, but you guys are getting so clique-ish!
是你说服费舍奥德先生卖♥♥码头的
So you convinced Mr. Fischoeder to sell?
-是的 -就为了修公♥寓♥
- Yes. - To build condos?
-很高级的那种公♥寓♥ -是的
- As in condominiums? - Yes.
老爸 我爱你 但你是脑袋秀逗了吗
Dad, I love you, but what the hell were you thinking,
你个白♥痴♥ 对不起 我爱你
you idiot? Sorry, I love you.
天哪 我 我得去跟他谈谈
Oh, God, I-I got to go talk to him.
不 公♥寓♥ 钞票
No! The condos! The money!
我想到了 我们去买♥♥椒盐饼干吃吧
Hey, I got an idea, let's go get pretzels.
琳 我明明知道费力克斯不对
Lin, I-I knew Felix was wrong,
还让自己被他说服了
but I let myself get talked into it.
我得去弥补我的过错
I got to go fix this.
理智点
Just be rational!
琳达
Linda.
琳达 放手
Linda, let go.
琳达 住手
Linda, stop it.
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me!
-老妈 让他去 -让他去 老妈
- Mom, let him go. - Let him go, Mom!
-快把她拖走 -别去
- Drag her off me! - Don't do it!
-不 你放开他 -不准你去
- No, you let him go! - Don't you do it!
让她放手
Get her off!
疯了
Nuts.
跟我说说
Now, these condo people--
你觉得那些高级公♥寓♥居民会把收入的
what percentage of their income
几成花在买♥♥毛线上呢
would you say they spend on yarn?
好问题
Oh, what a good question.
大概45%吧
Roughly 45%.
太低了
That's not very high!
费舍奥德先生 能跟你说两句话吗
Hey, Mr. Fischoeder, could I speak to you for a minute?
-就我俩 -求之不得
- In private? - Yes. Please.
这些人老快把我烦死了
These people keep talking to me.
我们去坐个什么吧
How about we go on a ride?
听说"惊声尖叫"不错
Hey, I heard good things about the Scream-I-cane.
好吧 管他的
Okay, what the hell.
快 吉恩 我们也去
Come on, Gene. We're going, too.
我说了我不坐过山车的
I told you, no roller coasters!
我们的科技还没那么发达
The technology just isn't there yet!
现在我要问大家一个问题
Now here's a question for you.
有谁喜欢有29岁妙龄少女
Who likes nightclubs with a Caribbean theme
同时也是本人女友
and a 29-year-old singer
驻唱的加勒比主题派对吗
who happens to be my girlfriend?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表