as a dress so you can see my butt.
齐逼小短裙啊 我喜欢
Butt-dress. I like it!
齐逼小短裙 齐逼小短裙
Butt-dress, butt-dress golly.
梵妮 想听个秘密么
Psst. Fanny, want to hear a secret?
我们有个计划
We're doing the plan.
菲利克斯想把费舍奥德从码头支走
Felix is planning to get Fischoeder away from the wharf.
-琳 -他啥都不知道 啥都不知道
- Lin? - He doesn't have any idea. He doesn't have a clue.
琳达 我们都能听见
Linda, we can hear you.
纳尼 不可能 这是姐妹悄悄话
What? No. It's girl talk.
他们听不懂的
They can't understand us.
天哪
Oh, my God.
-鲍勃 -咋了
- Bob? - Yes?
根本没有什么请房♥东去吃午餐日 对吧
There is no Take Your Landlord to Lunch Day, is there?
也许他们能听懂 一点点
Oh, maybe they can understand us. Little bit.
该死 我本来还真的很兴奋呢
Damn. I was really excited about it.
房♥东真是从来摊不上好事
Landlords never get any fun stuff.
我刚去续吃的了 我错过什么了么
I just got a refill. What'd I miss?
工人去休息了
Well, the workers went on break,
所以我才能稍微喘口气
so I'm just taking a little breather.
-没去休息啊 不就在那儿 -神马
- They're not on break. They're right there. - What?!
你们不是说要去
You said you were gonna sit
坐着边吃边聊嘛
with your lunch boxes and chitchat!
我们能聊的都聊完了
We ran out of stuff to talk about.
我 这个如何
Well, I... How about,
聊聊你们上周末干嘛了
like, what you did this weekend?
对不起了 小朋友 我们必须干活了
Sorry, kid, but we got to do this.
好吧
Fine.
让我道个别吧
Just, let me say good-bye.
好吧
Okay.
*再见了 粗脖先生*
*Good-bye, Mr. Goiter*
*我是如此爱你*
*I love you so much*
-车锁不错啊 -泰迪的
- Nice bike lock. - It's Teddy's.
他本想靠它刺♥激♥自己去买♥♥辆自行车
He was hoping it'd inspire him to get a bike.
-蒂娜 -干嘛
- Tina. - What?
-把你的脑袋放这儿 -好
- Put your head right there. - Okay.
-喂 -早知道我就摆个
- Hey! - Oh. I wish I could have gotten
舒服点的姿势了
in a more comfortable position.
把钥匙吞了
Now swallow the key.
现在是闹哪样
What is going on?!
论如何把姐姐锁木马上
And that's how you lock your sister to a wooden horse!
没错 跑个题
Yeah! unrelated--
谁有水或者布丁咩
does anyone have any water or some pudding?
你们可以看到 这有绝美的海景
So as you can see, incredible ocean views,
和一个被自行车锁锁在旋转木马上的姑娘
and a girl bike-locked to the carousel.
呸呸呸 我啥也没说
What? I didn't say that.
走吧 我请你们吃刨冰
Okay, snow cones on me.
味道随便选 别太激动
Go pick out your flavors, go crazy.
我马上来
I'll be right back.
你们好 很高兴见到你们
Hi, how you doing? Greetings.
你们在这干嘛呢
What are you doing?
我把自己锁在
I've bike-locked myself
-粗脖先生身上来救他 -没错
- to Mr. Goiter to save him. - Yeah.
现在马上离开 不然我就亲自动手了
Leave now, or I will make you leave.
你有这能耐
Oh, do you have the ability
让一个十三岁的小女孩拉出钥匙来么
to make 13-year-old girls poop out keys?
说不准哦 别看他的眼睛
He might! Don't look in his eyes!
这家伙要逼我姐姐拉屎
This guy's trying to make my sister poop!
不 我没有
No, I am not!
逼女孩拉屎的流氓 流氓
Girl-pooper! Girl-pooper!
-逼女孩拉屎的流氓 -闭嘴
- Girl-pooper! - Shut up!
我上寄宿学校的经历又重演了
This is boarding school all over again!
寄宿学校听起来蛮有趣的
Boarding school sounds fun.
这都是费力克斯指使你干的 是吧
So, Felix put you up to this, huh?
绑♥架♥我 这样他就能
Kidnapping me so he can show
带开♥发♥商参观我的码头了
his developers around my wharf parts?
不 好吧是的
No. Yes.
我购物去了 我要买♥♥点新衣服
Well, I want to go shopping. I want some new stuff.
纳尼 你咋能把肉票扔这自己去购物
What? You can't just leave a kidnapping to go shopping.
这儿可不是佛罗里达
This isn't Florida.
回见了您呐
Bye!
购物 万岁
Shop! Yeah.
你这会应该生气了吧
So, you're probably mad.
并没有 多大事儿啊
Not really. Doesn't matter.
我不会卖♥♥的 想都别想
I'm not going to sell, anyway, ever.
我们照旧去吃饭 如何
So, we might as well eat. Right?
好的 艾玛
Yeah. Oh, my God.
我没带钱包
I... forgot my wallet.
有趣哈
Imagine.
你先垫一下回头还你
You could cover and I'll get you back.
可以咩
You want to do that?
当然
Of course.
我当然要为绑♥架♥我的午餐付钱啊
Why wouldn't I pay for my own kidnapping lunch?
好吧 海滨鲍汉堡小店
All right. Bob's Bistro on the Beach.
海滨鲍汉堡小店 好吧
Bob's Bistro on the Beach. Here we go.
费舍奥德先生
Mr. Fischoeder,
我知道你说过你不会卖♥♥掉码头
I know you said you weren't gonna sell ever,
但如果你卖♥♥了 你可以
but if you did sell the wharf, you could...
我说了 鲍勃 这个问题不讨论了
I told you, Bob, it's off the table.
我们来讨论什么呢
Now, uh, what to talk about.
你对淫♥荡♥的女人 怎么看
What do you think of... loose women?
我喜欢
I like them.
费舍奥德先生
Mr. Fischoeder.
*我知道你钱已经很多*
* I know you're already a wealthy-ish guy*
*但想想修公♥寓♥能带来什么*
* But think of what that condo money could buy*
*海滨鲍勃汉堡小店将属于我*
* And I'd open up Bob's Beach Burgers and Fries*
*要多美好 有多美好*
* Oh, nice things are nice*
-没兴趣 -*你将拥有*
- Not interested. - * Your own private island*
-*自己的私人岛屿* -我不这么想
- * A million eye patches* - No, I don't think so
*钞票全部装进*
* A gold swimming pool to*
-*黄金泳池里* -不用了 鲍勃
- *hold all of your cashes* - No, sorry, Bob
*我也会请长胡子的上菜伙计*
* I'd hire real waiters who all have mustaches*
*不不不不不*
* No, no, no, no, no, no, no*
*要多美好 有多美好*
* Oh, nice things are nice*
*你很快就能看到生活多美好*
* Soon you will see just how nice life can be*
*因为修公♥寓♥可以赚大把钞票*
* When you start raking in condo people's money*
*我喜欢这条裙子*
* Ooh, I love this dress, *
*有没有三号♥的码子*
* does it come in size three*
好吧 六号♥
Okay, six?
好吧 十号♥
Okay, ten?
*要多美好 有多美好*
*Oh, nice things are nice*
*我和粗脖先生是一家*
* I'm chained to Mr. Goiter
*请你们不要伤害她*
* In hopes that they don't destroy her*
*好吧 不该用"她" 可我*
* Okay, it's not a her, but I really*
*只是想押韵*
* Really wanted it to rhyme*
*仆人军团 任你差遣*
* A legion of servants, all at your command*
*猛虎之师 如你所愿*
* An army of tigers, like you always planned*
*我可以自己买♥♥导弹发射到英格*
*I could buy my own missiles to launch at Engl... *
算了 不提了
Never mind, I'm not telling.
*他们会懂我精心制♥作♥的汉堡餐*
* My sophisticated burgers they would understand*
*要多美好 有多美好*
* Oh, nice things are nice... *
盆友们
You guys.
不好意思
Excuse me.
这儿不能唱歌♥的
There's no singing in here.
-对不起哦 -谢谢合作 -抱歉
- Oh, sorry. - Thank you. - Sorry.
对不起 太对不起了 -没错
Sorry. Terribly sorry. - Yeah.
-谢谢 -太投入了
- Thank you. - Got carried away.
那么
So...
你们玩得还开心么
did you guys have fun?
是的 我们很享受
Yeah. We, shared a moment.
我想 或者也许没有吧
I think. Or maybe not.
我不知道 简直是场灾难
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表