*只需要一小会儿*
*It'll only take a sec.*
还没有出现槽点
Nothing to make fun of yet.
目前为止我很享受
I'm really enjoying it so far.
孩子们太可怕了
Kids are horrible.
我们为什么还要一直生孩子
Why do we keep making them?
你需要拥抱吗
Do you need a hug?
不 有点需要 还是不了
No. Kind of. No.
好了 鲍勃 我该先跟你说明的
All right, Bob, I should have explained.
家政课不是给好学生上的课
Home Ec isn't for honor students.
这课是教笨学生怎么做冰激凌的
It's where dumb-dumbs learn to make ice.
你知道我女儿也在这班对吧
You know my daughter's in that class, right?
我知道 鲍鲍
Yes, Bob, I do.
好吧 但我们难道不该
Okay, but shouldn't we be...
给这些孩子一点挑战吗
challenging these kids?
什么 你说打架吗
What? Like a fight?
我可不想跟他们打架
I don't want to fight those kids.
-女生也许可以 -不 我说教他们
- Maybe the girls, but... - No, teaching them.
教他们怎么做菜
Teaching them how to cook.
鲍鲍 电影能让他们放松
Bob, the movies mellow them out.
我们又不能往他们的牛奶里加安♥眠♥药♥
It's not like we can slip meds into their milk.
了
Anymore.
什么
What?
-我走了 -等等
- I got to go. - Wait.
-我事儿多着呢 -但我不想...
- I g-got lots to do. Di... - But I'm not go...
我不想回♥教♥室了 福旺德
I don't want to go back in there. Frond...
最简单的是哪种舞步
So, what's the easiest step?
没有舞步 如果我要看舞步[台阶]
No steps. If I wanted to see steps,
-我就去楼梯间看了 -好吧
- I'd go to a staircase. - Right.
人人都是舞者
Everyone's a dancer.
也许你无时无刻不在跳舞
You're probably dancing all day long,
只是自己没察觉 看
you don't even know it. There!
你刚拉了裤子
You just tugged up your pants
好遮住屁♥股♥
to cover up your butt crack.
那就可以成为舞蹈动作
Now, that could be a move.
拉拉扭扭 拉拉扭扭 明白了吗
Okay, tug and wiggle, tug and wiggle. Right?
拉拉扭扭 拉拉扭扭
Tug and wiggle, tug and wiggle.
现让你的屁屁摇起来 一起来
Now let's make your boom-boom jiggle. Come on.
就是这样
There he is.
-看呐 -比尔·寇司比都不如我
- Look at you. - Bill Cosby's got nothing on me.
美国笑星 演员
-嗨 各位 -家政课怎么样
- Hey, guys. - Hey, how was Home Ec?
-继续 泰迪 -很有意思
- Keep it goin', Teddy. - It was fun.
贝尔彻老师的课堂完全失控了
Mr. Belcher totally lost control of the class.
老爸真"棒"
Dad did great.
他崩溃了 哭得比任何一位
He broke down and cried quicker
代课老师都快
than any substitute teacher ever.
我没哭
I didn't cry.
我刚散播的谣言可不是这么说的
Well, the rumor that I started says otherwise.
我散播了一个你还穿尿不湿的谣言
I started a rumor you wear diapers.
不过目前好像还没传开
But so far, no traction.
-有 我听到了 -太好了
- No, I heard that. - Yes!
算了吧 鲍鲍
Nah, just quit, Bob.
汉堡店永远有你的一份工作
You always have a job at Bob's Burgers.
你觉得这能安慰他么
Yeah, that'll cheer him up.
不 告诉你们
No. You know what.
我不会放弃的
I'm not gonna quit on those kids.
我只需要找到方法感化他们
I just have to find a way to reach them.
我还要继续跳吗 我胸口疼
Should I still be dancing? I'm having chest pains.
继续
Keep goin'!
抱歉
Sorry I was all up
我昨天拿做菜的事
in your grill about
为难你们了
cooking yesterday.
别套近乎
Don't try to be our friend.
好 我们来放
All right, well, let's fire up
《当家政课老师彻斯特
Chester the Home Ec-ster
遇上邋遢牛仔达斯丁》
Meets Dustin the Dusting Cowboy.
每次都是他们俩
Those two are always gettin' into it.
有人想边看电影
Oh, anybody want some microwave popcorn
边吃微波爆米花吗
to go with the movie?
糟了 袋子被我撕破了
Whoops, I ripped the bag.
二货 这下吃不成爆米花了
Now we can't have popcorn! Idiot.
各位 也许还有别的办法做爆米花
Hey, everybody, maybe there's another way to make popcorn.
他想不用微波炉做微波爆米花
He's trying to microwave without a microwave.
贝老师完了 彻底完了
Mr. B.'s lost it. God, he's lost it!
我们先看看他怎么做嘛
Let's see where he goes with this.
我的天 什么情况
Oh, my God! What's happening?!
我们在烹饪 乔丝铃 就是这个情况
We're cooking, Jocelyn. That's what's happening.
烹饪是啥
What's cooking?
擦 他把我们绕进去了
Aw, poop, he tricked us!
-或者该说 擦 他在教我们
- Or, aw, poop, he taught us.
闻着就像真的微波爆米花一样
It smells like real microwave popcorn.
谁想来试试用水壶做爆米花
Hey, who wants to make some kettle corn?
-我 -我 -我想
- Me! - Me! - I do.
贝尔彻老师 你太赞了
You rock, Mr. Belcher.
谢谢 安东尼 击掌 看招
All right, Anthony. Down low, too slow.
一种击掌游戏 一方在最后一秒将手抽出 让另一方打空
好吧 你比我快
Oh. You got there in time.
不是吧 都排队了
Come on. There's a line?
课上得很棒 贝尔彻老师
That was a great class, Mr. Belcher.
别太殷勤 小屁孩
Calm down, kiddo.
抱歉 齐克 我太投入了
Sorry, Zeke, I just got carried away.
没什么 该闭嘴时把嘴闭上就好
Nah, we're cool and all but just shut up sometimes.
-知道了 -闭嘴 小吉米 闭嘴
- Right. Got it. - Shut it! Jimmy Jr., shut it!
你♥爸♥真的超酷
Your dad's really cool.
他结婚了 跟我一朋友
He's married! To a friend of mine!
现在是怎么回事
What the heck happened here?
我也不清楚
I'm not sure.
老爸好像是个不错的老师
I think Dad might be a great teacher.
你♥爸♥太棒了
Your dad rules!
你这话一点讽刺味都没有 我可不喜欢
Hey, I don't appreciate your lack of sarcasm.
跟我竞争当老师宠儿的人好多
There's a lot of competition for teacher's pet.
合起来都能开动物园了
It's a real petting zoo in there.
摇摆 摇摆 你最摇摆
And shake it and shake it and shake it
好了 别摇了
and shake it and... Aw, stop shakin' it.
泰迪 我跟你说实话行吗
Teddy, I'm gonna be frank, okay?
你会了动作 但没有如火的激♥情♥
You got the moves but there's no fire.
-没有如火的激♥情♥ -没关系
- I got no fire! - No, it's okay
反正婚礼上有助燃神器
because weddings have firewater.
-助燃神器 -对
- Firewater? - Yes.
-什么是助燃神器 -酒
- What is firewater? - It's alcohol.
-好吧 -从很久很久以前
- Right. Okay. - It's been helpin' men dance at weddings
酒就在帮男人们在婚礼上跳舞了 来吧
since the beginning of time. Come on.
闷一瓶 跳不停
You chug-a-lug and cut a rug!
我等会还要修屋顶呢
Well, I got to fix a roof later
不过这个重要些
but this is important.
干得好
Attaboy!
反正也不是第一次从屋顶摔下来了
Will not be the first time I've fallen off a roof.
请问
Hi, I was wondering
我能借个鸡蛋吗
if I could borrow an egg?
我是鲍勃 家政课的代课老师
I'm Bob, the substitute Home Ec teacher.
大名鼎鼎的代课老师鲍勃
Well, well, well, Mr. Bob the substitute Home Ec teacher
大驾光临 想借个鸡蛋
comes into my kitchen and wants to borrow a egg.
如果没有的话就算了
If you don't have one, it's fine.
没事 我给你找一个
No, let's get you that egg.
-谢谢 -在这儿
- Oh, thank you. - Here it is.
这不是鸡蛋
That's not an egg.
是你的中指
That's your middle finger.
如果不想煎单面
If you don't want it sunny-side up,
也能煎双面的
I can make it over easy.
倒过来的中指 明白了
Finger upside down, got it.
要看炒的吗
Want to see scrambled?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表