好吧 我们参加
Fine. We'll do it.
-太好啦 -好哎
- Yay! - All right!
现在我可以割包皮了吗
Now can I get circumcised?
-吉恩 -我有认识的人
- Gene. - I know some people.
看看这些食物
Look at all this food.
感觉像是我们死后去了美食天堂
It's like we died and went to fancy mall food court heaven.
那真是我见过的最吓人的东西了
That is the creepiest thing i've ever seen.
我觉得挺好的
I think it's nice.
请给我两个迷你汉堡
Two mini burgers, please.
你好 小吉米
Hey, Jimmy Jr.
齐克 参加派对感觉怎么样
Zeke. What's it like out there?
特别好 连洗手间里都有DJ
So sweet. They even have a DJ in the bathroom.
我跳得太嗨 都忘了自己是去撒尿的了
I was dancing so hard I forgot why I went in there.
我有不只一个
I've had not one,
不只两个 而是三个苔米小气球
not two, but three Tammy-tinis!
我正在等着糖弹击中我
I'm waiting for the sugar to hit me!
-来了 -来了
- Here I go, oh! - Here he goes.
-要发生了 -就要发生了
- It's gonna happen. - It's coming!
我们来了 爆♥炸♥啦
Here we go. Kaboom!
很好
Nice!
我嗨了 真的嗨了
I'm hyper. Officially hyper.
听起来不错
Wow, sounds grea...
迷你汉堡做好了吗
Hey, can we get those mini burgers?
我们等很久了
They're taking a long time.
对了
Oh, right.
快点 小蒂蒂
Hurry up, T-town.
女士们先生们 请鼓掌欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together
今晚的明星
for the star of the evening.
苔米
Tammy!
她是苔米 她很迷人
She's Tammy, she's glammy.
她有一点狂野
She's just a little hammy.
如果她现在唱首歌♥
If she sang a song right now.
肯定能得格莱美奖
She'd probably win a Grammy?
你们知道我说的是谁
You know who I'm talking of.
为何不一起说恭喜
So why don't you all say mazel tov?
苔米
Tammy, yeah.
大家好
Hey, everyone!
恭喜我吧
Mazel tov to me!
恭喜
Mazel tov!
蒂娜 这场苔米的闹剧
Tina, is this Tammy-tastrophe
就是你想要的吗
everything you dreamed it would be?
我希望我能融入进去
I wish I was more in the mix.
在这里 我只能看看外校男
From here, I can only look at the B-FOS,
-却不能碰 -你也许可以试试
- but not touch. - You could probably touch them.
-你这么认为吗 -是的
You think so? Yeah.
不行 我碰不到
No, I can't.
我对距离的感知太差了 抱歉
I have bad depth perception, sorry.
这是怎么了
What's going on here?
-我的苔米牙签哪去了 -苔米啥
- Where are the Tammy toothpicks? - Tammy what?
所有吃的都要插上
All of the food is supposed to have toothpicks
印着我的头像的牙签
with my face on top.
珍妮特 怎么了
Janet, what's happening?
这是你的牙签
Here are your toothpicks.
和你的耳机
And here's your headset.
你也没给他们耳机吗
You didn't give them a headset either?
-天哪 珍妮特 -这是干什么用的
- God, Janet! - What's this for?
这样珍妮特就能随时联络所有的厨师了
So Janet can stay in contact with all the caterers. Duh.
她联络我们干嘛
Why would we need to stay in contact?
拜托 你刚不是把牙签给忘了么
Hello?! The toothpicks?
这简直是重大灾难
That was almost a major disaster.
你太夸张了 苔米
you're kind of exaggerating, Tammy.
我夸张
I'm exaggerating?
是啊 我觉得 有一点
Yeah, I think so. A little bit.
这真是人类史上
That is literally the stupidest thing
最愚蠢的发言了
that anyone has ever said in the history of mankind.
最
Ever!
看来你今天不太顺啊
You're having a hard day, I think.
我从来没这么顺过
I'm having the best day of my life.
这是我的成人仪式
It's my Bat Mitzvah.
你真是个漂亮的小姑娘
You're a wonderful little girl.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
什么态度啊
What a 'tude.
我要去趟洗手间
I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
在来去的路上
During the walk there and back,
我要假装自己是来参加派对的宾客
it'll be like I'm at the party.
好极了 现在蒂娜也走了
Great, now we lost Tina.
大家都不准走了
No one else is allowed to leave.
珍妮特 沙拉酱快没了
Janet, we're out of ranch dressing!
-我 我 -我要是吃到一块
- I-I... - If a chicken tender
没有沙拉酱的酥炸鸡柳
touches my lips without ranch dressing
我真的会杀人的
I am literally going to kill someone!
我不要戴这个
I'm not wearing this.
我来
I'll take that.
女主人
Bat Zilla.
天啊 是谁
Oh, no. Who said that?
珍妮特 你有没有听我说
Janet, are you listening to me?
女主人抓狂啦 珍妮特
Bat Zilla's angry, Janet.
你接下来怎么办
What are you gonna do?
不好意思 能把这个...
Uh, please, if this could just,
我还有两个半小时多的时间
I've got two and half more hours?
用不了俩小时你就会死在女主人手里的
Bat Zilla's gonna kill you in under two.
你说的太对了
You're absolutely right.
你说的太对了
You're absolutely right.
珍妮特 你必须摆脱她
Janet, you got to get out of this.
求求你帮帮我
Please help, please help!
你做这个是屈才了
You're better than this!
珍妮特 你知道你能做的更好
Janet, you know you can do better!
-你是谁 -你脑中的声音 珍妮特
- Who are you? - The voice in your head, Janet.
没什么嘛
No big deal.
不过是史上最美味食物
Just the single greatest collection
齐聚一堂而已
of food ever assembled under one roof.
我才不会到处吃咧 不会的 乖琳达
Not gonna wander off. Nah, good Linda.
好好待着
Stay right here.
薄饼好香
The crepes smell good.
薄饼真香啊
The crepes smell real good!
我不认识你 也不认识你
Don't know you, don't know you.
珍妮特
Janet!
苔米的眼睛怎么了
What's wrong with Tammy's eye?
一只大一只小
Uh, that one's a little bigger than that one.
不是我 是她
Not me! Her!
谁去修下苔米脑袋上的灯泡
I need someone to fix the bulb on the Tammy head stat.
珍妮特 你必须摆脱她
Janet, you got to get out of here.
我知道 我知道
I do, I do.
你还在那干嘛 珍妮特
What are you doing here still, Janet?
你的梦想呢 我知道你有梦想的
What are your dreams? I know you've got dreams.
我想 我想搬到纽约去
I'm gonna... move to New York.
那就去啊 珍妮特
You should go there, Janet.
我还要唱歌♥跳舞
And I'm gonna sing and dance!
唱来听听 珍妮特
Give me some of that singing.
来唱一段 珍妮特
Give it to me now, Janet.
来
Start sp...
醒醒 珍妮特 醒醒
Wake up, Janet! Wake up.
你该醒了 苔米
You wake up, Tammy.
你知道为什么吗
'Cause guess what?
-我不干了 -什么
- I quit! - What?!
你也有今天啊 苔米
Oh, how the tides have turned, Tammy!
珍妮特 你敢
Janet, don't you dare.
看啊
Oh, look at me.
耳机被我摘下来咯
The headset's a-coming off of the ears!
珍妮特 你敢摘下来试试
Janet, don't you take that ear-- headset off!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表