是你吗
Was it?
不是 我只是觉得被忽略了
No. I just started to feel left out.
盖尔 我不确定
I don't know, Gayle.
但你确实很 诡异
You are really... weird.
没错
That's true.
好啦 不可能是盖尔
Come on, it wasn't Gayle.
你是招供了吗 妈
Is that a confession, Mom?
什么 太可笑了
What? That's crazy.
你也不总是那么可信的人 琳达
You aren't always the most trustworthy person, Linda.
什么 我吗
What!? Me!?
对 就是你
Yes, you.
上次我出去一下
That time you changed the channel
你就把频道给换了
when I was out of the room.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
别装蒜
Oh, don't play innocent!
本来在放《时空怪客》[科幻电视剧]
It was Quantum Leap,
这下我永远都不知道他穿到哪个时空去了
and I'll never know where he leapt!
你知道他穿到哪了
You know where he leapt.
-冲啊 -吉恩 住手
- Flush! - Gene, stop!
我们要毁尸灭迹
We need to get rid of the body!
-被人看见怎么办 -住手
- What if someone sees? - Stop.
你好 请给我来两只火鸡
Hi, uh, I need two turkeys, please.
又是你
Oh. You again.
是啊
Uh... yeah.
好吧 我懂了
Look, I think I know what's going on here and
我很荣幸 但我已经有主了
I'm flattered, but I'm in a relationship.
什么 不不 我不是想...
What? Oh, no, no. I'm not trying to...
听我说 亲爱的 别因为一次被拒
Hey, hey. Listen, Daddy, don't you let one rejection
就累觉不爱了
keep you from getting out there.
你是个好人
You seem great.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
好男人多的是
There's a whole group of guys out there
也有对外貌没要求的
who don't care about what guys look like.
我能就买♥♥只火鸡吗
Uh... could I just get my turkey, please?
我有个朋友 他就喜欢邋遢熊
You know, I got a friend... he's into Sloppy Bears.
什 什么邋遢熊
Wha-What's a Sloppy Bear?
就是你的腰上有赘肉啊
You know, you got the muffin top,
你衣服上还粘着饭啊
you got food on your shirt.
-天哪 真的 -我帮你撮合一下
- God, I... I do. - Let me set you up.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
我把他们的号♥码写在发♥票♥上
I'm gonna write down their number on the receipt.
-拿回去自己看着办吧 -不不不
- You take it, and you do what you want. - No, no, no,
你想歪了
I think you have the wrong idea.
我没兴趣和基友
I'm not interested in a gay...
我懂 你没兴趣
Uh-huh, I know, you're not interested.
-谈恋爱 -没关系 这是号♥码
- In a relationship. - That's cool. Here's the number.
再聊 快走吧
I'll talk to you later. Get out of here!
-鲍勃 -谁啊
- Bob! - Who is it?
是我 开门
It's me. Open up.
开门呀
Come on!
-不开 -快点 -不开
- No! - Come on! - No.
我要进房♥间
I need to get into the bedroom.
再给胳肢窝喷一层止汗剂
My armpits need a second coat of deodorant.
我得除臭 我好臭
I need to re-odorize. I stink!
我想想
I don't know.
鲍鲍 你疯了
Bobby, you're being crazy.
好吧 那你把眼睛闭上
Fine, but close your eyes.
鲍鲍 你在干什么
Bobby, what are you doing?
我说了 闭眼睛
Hey, I said, eyes closed.
你知道我的眼睛不能完全闭上
You know my eyes don't completely close.
对不起 但是我真的谁都不相信了
I'm sorry, but I can't trust anyone.
鲍勃 这两只火鸡放这儿干嘛
Oh, Bob, what's with the two turkeys?
-不干嘛 -淡定一点
- Nothing! - Hey! You calm down!
好啦 别这样
Now, come on, stop it.
好吧 我告诉你 但你不能告诉别人
Okay, I'll tell you, but you can't tell anyone.
我不会的 我能告诉谁
Oh, I won't! Who would I tell?
亲爱的 是我啊
Come on, it's me!
好吧 一只火鸡放在楼上的冰箱做诱饵
Okay, one's a decoy turkey for the upstairs fridge.
真的火鸡放在楼下的冷冻室里
The real turkey will be downstairs in the walk-in.
鲍鲍
Bobby...
是个好主意吧
It's a good plan, right?
-确实 -是啊 我想出来的
- Yeah. - Yeah, I thought of it.
-你个小聪明 -一点点啦
- You, my smart guy. - Sometimes.
偷偷摸摸在卧室里烤火鸡的人
Devious little turkey roaster in the bedroom.
好吧 算是吧
Well, well, maybe a little bit.
想滚床单咩
You want to mess around?
-什么 -我也不知道 这些火鸡
- What? - I don't know, all these turkeys...
让我性趣大发
it makes me horny.
不 现在不行 琳 不行
Well, not, not right now, Lin, no.
你确定
You sure?
好吧 就一小会儿
Okay, maybe a little.
这才乖嘛
That's my boy.
我真的得除臭了
I really do need deodorant.
-是的 确实 -我好臭
- Yeah, you really do. - Whew, I stink.
快把脸凑过来
Wow. Put your face in it.
来嘛 把脸凑过来
Come on, put your face in it,
别 我不想
No, I don't want...
-把脸凑过来 -我不要
- put your face in it. - I don't... no,
- 我不想凑过去 -凑过来
- I don't want to go there. - Put your face in it.
-我来了 -行了 出去
- It's coming at you. - All right, get out.
不 老爸
Oh, no, Dad.
不不不不不 我居然睡着了
No, no, no, no, no, I fell asleep.
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss.
不 蒂娜 我才为那个
No, Tina, I'm sorry
想毁了感恩节的人感到抱歉
for whoever thought they could ruin Thanksgiving.
跟我来冷冻室
Follow me to the walk-in.
什么 不
What?! No!
每个马桶都有只火鸡
A turkey in every toilet.
这种事只在美国才有 对不对 各位
Only in America, huh, guys?
是你 琳 一直都是你
It was you, Lin, it's been you all along.
-快承认 -不是 鲍鲍 不是我
- Say it. - No, Bobby, no, it wasn't me.
你是唯一一个知道第二只火鸡的人
You were the only one who knew about the second turkey.
肯定是你
It had to be you.
我知道第二只火鸡
I knew about the second turkey.
什么 琳
What? Lin!
你知道我和盖尔无话不说的 鲍鲍
You know I tell Gayle everything, Bobby.
她是我姐姐啊
She's my sister.
是真的 我什么都知道
It's true, I know everything,
比如你看《甜心先生》那次
like that time you peed in the theater
在电影院里尿尿了
during Jerry Maguire.
我只是不想错过剧情
I didn't want to miss any of it!
妈妈也告诉我了
Mom told me, too.
告诉你尿尿还是火鸡的事情
About peeing during Jerry Maguire or the turkey?
都说了 我和老妈是血拼拍档
Both. Mom and I shop together.
我们之间没有秘密
We don't have any secrets.
所以你们仨都知道吗
So all three of you knew?
露易丝和我也知道 咱妈就是个大嘴巴
Louise and I knew, too. Mom's like a vault
叽里呱啦说个没完没了
that's constantly open and constantly talking.
我不是跟你们说别告诉别人是我说的么
Hey, I told you guys not to tell anyone I told you.
好了 感恩节正式取消
Okay, Thanksgiving is officially canceled.
是对所有人还是就咱家
For everyone or just for our family?
-鲍勃 -别说了 我受够了
- Bob... - No, Lin, I've had it.
感恩节已经被毁了
Thanksgiving's ruined.
已经没时间再用
There's no time to do the
老爹腌制法腌一只新火鸡了
Father of the Brine on a new turkey,
而且我们感恩节的花销已经严重超支了
plus I'm way over the Thanksgiving budget.
这是有史以来最糟糕的感恩节了
This is the worst Thanksgiving ever.
好啦 淡定点
Okay, calm down.
不 我淡定不了
No, I will not calm down!
我们忘了感恩节吧
Hey, let's all forget about Thanksgiving
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表