开心汉堡店
好奇心害死耗子
据传闻强盗闯进了
The burglar reportedly went in...
敲得好不如敲得巧
You gotta hit it just right.
琳达 你用梯子行吗 要不就让我来
Linda, please use the ladder, or at least let me do it.
我能行 鲍勃
I'm fine, Bob.
只是得敲到最佳位置
Just gotta find the sweet spot.
琳 我过来扶住你的腿 好吗
Lin, I'm gonna come over and steady your legs. All right?
行了 看到了吗 好了
There. You see? Got it.
要相信我 知道吗
Have a little faith, you know?
我可不是那种笨手笨脚的蠢蛋...
I'm not some clumsy idiot who can't...
琳达 你还好吗
Linda... y-you okay?
我没事 鲍勃 只是滑了一下
I'm fine, Bob, I just slipped.
该死
Damn it!
感觉好像很疼啊
That l-looked like it hurt.
一点都不好笑 鲍勃
It's not funny, Bob!
请结♥帐♥ 我知道这句话
Check, please. I know that sounds
也有"致命一击"的意思[双关]
like I'm saying, "Check, please,"
但我真的得走了
but I actually should be going.
所以请结♥帐♥
So check, please.
我的钱包不见了
My wallet is missing.
看来你只有来洗盘子赎身咯
Better start washing dishes.
但愿我没给弄丢了
I hope I didn't lose it.
我最烦个人信息被泄露了
I'd hate to have my identity stolen.
我相信小偷对此毫无兴趣
I'm sure they'd give it right back.
要不要去洗手间找找
Maybe check the bathroom.
值得一试
It's worth a try.
现在是坐莫特的专用椅
Now's my chance to sit in his stool
体验当莫特的感觉的好机会
and get the Mort experience.
你说得对
You were right!
-钱包就在厕所后面 -太好了
- It was behind the toilet! - Oh, good...!
后面还有橡皮筋 弹珠 和一把牙刷
Also, there was a rubber band, a marble and a toothbrush.
那些都是我的
Those are mine!
也许是电♥话♥销♥售♥员
It's probably a telemarketer.
开心汉堡店
Bob's Burgers.
不 我没有可以贷款的东西了
No, I don't have anything to refinance.
我倒希望我有
I wish I did.
很不幸 我唯一的资产就是汽车了 喂
Unfortunately, my only equity is in my car and, hello?
他挂了
Oh, they hung up.
-真诡异啊 -什么啊
- Super freaky, huh? - What?
琳达猜对了打电♥话♥的人
Linda was right about who was calling
还猜对了莫特钱包的去处
and where Mort's wallet was.
连续说中两次预言
Two predictions in a row.
再猜一次 老妈
Try a third one, Mom.
好吧 下一个进餐厅的人
Okay. The next person to walk in
又高又帅 皮肤黝黑
will be tall, dark and handsome.
我 我就在你身边
I... I'm already here.
这个好 老爹
Good one, Papa.
-多谢 儿子 -不客气
- Thank you, son. - You're welcome.
我以前听说过
I heard this before.
有人撞到头部
Someone gets hit on their head
或者被闪电击中
or gets struck by lightning,
就会获得通灵能力
and it unleashes psychic ability.
对啊 对啊 是这样
Right. Right! Yeah!
有那么一瞬间 一切都变得模模糊糊的
Everything was blurry for a second.
我的能力可能就是那时候释放出来的
That's probably when it was unleashed.
就像解开狗脖子上的皮带一样
Like a dog, when you take a leash off it.
你们有点太牵强附会了吧
you guys are kind of reaching here.
没有 我一直都相信这种事
No. I've always believed in this sort of thing.
这事发生在我身上也许正是因为我相信
Maybe this is happening to me because I'm open to it.
你身上什么事都没发生 琳
Nothing is happening to you, Lin,
因为世上根本没这种东西
because this sort of thing isn't real.
这只是两次小巧合
It was just two small coincidences.
-跟我的两颗蛋一样 -吉恩
- That's what I call my testicles. - Gene.
棉花糖糖来咯
Marshmallow in the house.
给我来个汉堡
Now, put a burger in my mouth.
你好 棉花糖糖
Oh, hey, Marshmallow.
又高又帅 皮肤黝黑
Tall, dark and handsome.
证据确凿 老妈能通灵
That settles it, Mom's psychic.
不 她不是 棉花糖糖并不帅
No, she isn't. Marshmallow isn't handsome.
她很 漂亮
She's... beautiful.
人家害羞啦
Blush...
都差不多啦 老爸
Tomato, potato, Dad.
承认吧 老妈具有超能力
Face it, Mom has powers.
答应我要把能力用在正道上 老妈
Promise me you'll use your powers for good, Mom.
答应我
Promise me!
我答应 我答应
I promise. I promise.
琳达能通灵 你有什么特别的能力
Linda's psychic. What's your special power?
我能让人家的后背咔嚓响
I can crack anyone's back.
鲍勃 过来
Bob, come here.
好吧 就这一次
All right, just this once.
开始了
Right there.
走你 对了
There you go. Yeah.
就是这样 就是这样
That's it. That's it.
我现在将你放在地板上
I'll lay you down on the floor now.
棉花糖糖 快下来
Marshmallow, get off me.
这样没用
That's not helping.
天哪
Oh, my God!
那儿有个疙瘩 就是这样
That's a knot. That's all it is.
我无法呼吸了
I can't breathe.
如果老妈真能通灵
If Mom really is psychic,
我们的好日子就来啦
we're gonna be on easy street.
她可以告诉我们年轻人下一季流行穿什么
She can tell us the next big trend in teen fashion.
肯定是屁屁帽 给屁♥股♥戴的帽子
I'll bet it's butt hats. Hats for your butt.
不 各位 我是说我们会财源滚滚
No, guys. I mean, we can finally cash in.
但我们得搞清她是否货真价实
But we got to figure out if she's the real deal.
老妈 我在想几号♥数字
Mom, what number am I thinking of?
又来了
Not this again.
四
four.
不对 是九
No, nine.
不不不 是四
No-no-no, four.
不不 九
No. No. Nine.
-她说的对吗 -我不知道
- Is she right? - I don't know.
我现在也只能想到这两个数字了
Now that's all I can think of.
看吧
That was it.
-看到没 -不 蒂娜
- That was it. - No. Tina, what number
-你一开始想的数字是什么 -好像是
were you thinking of first? I think that was.
四或九
four or nine.
不
No...!
我都在我脑中看见了
I see it burning in my brain.
那不能证明任何事情
That doesn't prove anything.
你是如何预测事情的 老妈
So, how do you predict things, Mom?
你怎么做到的
How do you do it?!
我一闭上眼睛
I kind of close my eyes,
就会一个图像出现在我的脑中
and, uh, an image appears in my brain.
那叫"思考" 琳
That's called "Having a thought," Lin.
我并不指望你理解 鲍勃
I don't expect you to understand, Bob.
灵媒的世界你永远不懂
You'll never understand the psychic realm.
我真为你感到遗憾
You know, I feel sorry for you.
让我们再最后测一次
Let's settle this once and for all.
老爸 你来考她
Dad, you give her a test.
好吧 如果你是灵媒
Okay. If you're psychic,
你应该能够告诉我
you should be able to tell me
我在这个碗里放了什么东西
what I'm putting in this bowl.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
你真没必要发出那种声音
You really don't have to make that sound.
是的 有必要
Yes, I do.
把你的手给我 鲍鲍
Give me your hands, Bobby.
-来嘛 -不要
- Come on. - No.
-把手给我 -好吧
- Give me your hands, - Fine.
-我得找灵感 -好吧
- I got to feel them. - If this-- go ahead.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表